Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DjFlame2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFlame2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Murder My Beats Chat
    Posted: 23 September 2019 at 7:39pm
Spam thread, bitching, whining, etc goes here.
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 8:14pm
Is there a specific topic I’m supposed to be using or is it just make whatever kind of song I want to the beat that’s provided? I haven’t even heard it yet I’m going to the studio early tomorrow so I figure I rather bump it for the first time through monitors and really hear it the best that I could hear it.
DjFlame2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFlame2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Vellum Vellum wrote:

Is there a specific topic I’m supposed to be using or is it just make whatever kind of song I want to the beat that’s provided? I haven’t even heard it yet I’m going to the studio early tomorrow so I figure I rather bump it for the first time through monitors and really hear it the best that I could hear it.

Just whatever dawg.
DjFlame2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFlame2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2019 at 7:15pm
Somebody sent me a preview and it's a heater. 

Y'all are going to have to come harder than y'all thought apparently, or this dude's going to win easily.
Noumenon View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 0-3-0
Form: LLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Noumenon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2019 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by DjFlame2 DjFlame2 wrote:

Y'all are going to have to come harder than y'all thought apparently, or this dude's going to win easily.

Are you gonna send me that beat or what bro. If you don't I'll just use a different one and rap so good that I win anyway.
DjFlame2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFlame2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2019 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Noumenon Noumenon wrote:

Are you gonna send me that beat or what bro. If you don't I'll just use a different one and rap so good that I win anyway.

Bro my bad. It's literally in the link but I got you. 

I actually looked in my inbox and when you PM'ed me you put it under my previous message, so when you sent it, it showed up as blank. 

But I got you.
Noumenon View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 0-3-0
Form: LLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Noumenon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2019 at 7:31pm
That dropbox thing just doesn't work for me for whatever reason. There are a few other things like that, like this debate forum I used to go to. The page is just blank when I try to go there.
DjFlame2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFlame2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2019 at 7:31pm
Yo I pm'ed the link to you just now. Please check it before you log out so I'll know
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2019 at 7:39pm
@DJ...WOW you got a pm'd track already, somebody's working hard and eager..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
DjFlame2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFlame2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2019 at 9:51pm
Seven hours till due... 25% of the verses are in. Haven't heard from anyone else.

No cap, I can't pay a cash prize to someone who pretty much wins a tournament by default.
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2019 at 9:53pm

Seven hours till due... 25% of the verses are in. Haven't heard from anyone else.

No cap, I can't pay a cash prize to someone who pretty much wins a tournament by default.

You finna flip the verses anyway
DjFlame2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFlame2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2019 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ wrote:

You finna flip the verses anyway

You know I ain't making no money off this right lmao

But yeah I'll use them for portfolio purposes.
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2019 at 10:23pm
is this still happening?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic