Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Audio Cypher!?
    Posted: 26 October 2019 at 3:43pm
I would like to drop 8 bars to a beat and pass that mp3 on to someone so they could follow my 8 bars and then they could pass it on to someone else who could pass it on to someone else until the beat runs out. I’ll start the cypher who else would be down to be a part of this and who would like to go after me?

Come on audio heads this shit has potential to be ill as fuck!
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2019 at 3:46pm
Oh and I mean 8 bars as in 8 bars musically because I know on this site people consider a bar 2 lines so I guess I should of said 8 lines each.
DjFlame2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFlame2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2019 at 11:59pm
Do you have a beat?

I'd be down for a part of the rapping.
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2019 at 2:31pm
Yeah I already have my 8 lines written to “ambitionz of a rider” the Tupac instrumental
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2019 at 2:35pm
So you want me to email it to you after I’m done recording and then you could follow me?
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2019 at 2:39pm
I would love to get as many emcees on this as possible
DjFlame2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFlame2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2019 at 11:21pm
Yeah send it my way pls
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2019 at 12:22am
Will do. I thought I was going to get around to recording this tonight but it never happened so I'm hoping that I'll have it done by tomorrow or the next day at the latest. I told Nigma he could follow Me so after he's done with his verse it'll be coming your way. I'm still hoping we could find a couple more heads to jump on this as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic