Audio Mic: Blunted in Reality

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Essence1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Essence1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blunted in Reality
    Posted: 27 January 2022 at 2:38am
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2022 at 5:40am
This was fire. May boom bap live forever. The personification of your relationship with Mary jane was great. Even though it was the driving force of the drop it never got boring. The hook most importantly was simple to learn but effective in getting the point across. Good vibe to it.  My only gripes would be the underwater effect on the hook and the overall quality could be mixed cleaner. Still a fan Essence! would love to collab on something one day. 

Peace
I can only fall off in space...
Essence1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Essence1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2022 at 7:03pm
Yoo Doom!!

Thanks for listening! I'm always down for a collab, just might work a bit slow...or fast...depending on circumstances in life.

It means a lot you took the time to listen, I've always respected your artistry and music, so I'm looking forward to hookin up on something.

I appreciate your feedback on the mix, I was really going for a phasey/spacey effect for the hook just to perpetuate that feeling of just being really strung out or just perpetuate that out-of-body type of experience. I'm still learning to mix/master better and always looking for ways to improve so hopefully other stuff I upload would show the progression as that's more of the side of music I'm into.

Talk soon! Peace!
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2022 at 5:23am
definitely HMU if you have an open verse. I'll do the same if I come across something you would kill! You've always been dope so giving props is no issue. and ah...I see what you mean with the effects. over time the mixes will get better!
I can only fall off in space...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic