Author
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zach Servis - Balenciaga
    Posted: 12 February 2022 at 2:59am

What's up y'all. I debated whether or not to come back here, but after watching a URL video, I got to thinking about my time here and how much it helped me develop as an artist. For those who don't know, in the past few years I've had some crazy stuff happen. I had Atlantic Records try to sign me, which I declined as it was a 360 deal and I wanted to maintain my independence. I was signed to a management agency as well. We recently parted ways and I decided to go it alone and do what I've always done without waiting on people to give me permission. Glad to see y'all still putting in work and elevating. I don't go by Mission anymore, I use my real name. Here's my most recent release. Let me know if y'all rocking with it. It's available on every major streaming platform including Apple Music and Spotify. Also, due to my issues with the management agency, they deleted my artists pages, so I'm starting from scratch. I would appreciate anyone who subscribes to my new channel as I rebuild independently. Cheers y'all. This song was written, recorded, mixed, and mastered by me right in my home studio.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic