Forum LockedLyricalGods vs HollaBoard: Battle 3 - Lyrically vs C Mau (Text)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battle 3 - Lyrically vs C Mau (Text)
    Posted: 08 October 2005 at 1:54pm
Lines: 10 Bars Max
Due Date: 14 October 2005
First to 5 votes or 3 KO
All votes must be fully explained
Failure to meet deadline will equal a loss

Only Neutral LA members who joined before 1st October with 20+ posts may vote
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Lyrically View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lyrically Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2005 at 3:42pm

*NO INTRODUCTION NECESSARY*

*I HAVE ARRIVED*

Welcome!! One night only!! Site VZ Site Battle….

Lyrically Vz C mau…..

I came all the down to his level!!

Ever see a good verse From Cmau?? – haha!! ME NEITHER!!

For my next trick….

Spar-ya-chest-in-parts, - Lyrically scar-ya-flesh-wit-darts

This kid got ‘less game’ than HALF-A-DECK-OF-CARDS!! (whoa)

Respect-is-worthless-now I wreck-this-circus-clown

He was hot when he bit!! But not even rooks check-his-verses-now!!

Start-ya-rap-ill-part-ya-manable got you shacked-in-manacles

I checked all this cats battles!! Half-was-wack-other-parts-was-laughable!! (ouch)

Hollaboard owes Cmau a dental title, he bites – his mentals vital??

Nah!! hot bars from this punk come once a month – like the menstrual cycle!!

Ripping-wit-Rants!! Popular? How?  no-ones Spittin-his-chants

Lyrically got this puppet tied up – while he shitting-his-pants!!

Bitch!! Retreat-ya-presence I already beat-this-peasant

His rhymes still wouldnt ‘turn heads’ if two priests-were-present!! (Exorcist Head Spin?)

Imma roast-this-fake – realized he wack – now boasts-dis-crace??!!

New hobby maybe? You embarrass yourself in every single post-you-make!!

His fame-is-oppressed – refrain-from-ya-best I leave stains-on-his-vest

Stoopid? - He tried ‘POSTING’ his verse – With someones name-and-address!!

(Doh!!)

Realise man!! Weak kids Aborting-they-raps-or-up-for-adoption

Your Audio’s Wack!! Now recording-his-tracks-just-isnt-an-option!!

Over for this ‘stool pigeon’ you shit wont create-up-roar

Cmau verses like sleeping pills – Aint shit to wait-up-for!!!!

Fuck this!!!!!

~Resistance Is Growing~

BUSINESS AS USUAL....
GRANDPA ILL View Drop Down

Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GRANDPA ILL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 12:12pm
^true story...lmao....nice site battle..the no show verses were so tight...*yawn*

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 12:54pm
extention 18th october 2005

if you cant activate your account, contact me
email: webmaster@lyricalassault.co.uk
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
C Mau View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote C Mau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 4:47pm

..No excuses Just been Busy..

..Apologys to Hollaboard..

..Thanks to Scotty for extension..

..and now..

..Its tiem to feasts ur eyes like a fat kid at thanksgiving bitches..

...Frees it wit ease...

I Rip~text~vets ur shits~the~next~best..u never hit~direct~chests..U got as much proof i bit than as ur shit is actually~nice~yes..( he made it up)

Its like im commitin alphabetical slaughter the way i murder ur vowels..Only hot shit this cowards dropped was from the depths of his bowels..

This faggots rightin in bolds cuz hes so mad that i already~beat~him..When ur on my level nasas best telescopes could hardly~see~him..

Ur hits aint gettin threw like i disconnected ur phone..Boy george called says he wants his style back u faggoty clone..

Its like im puttin maggots in a ziplock the way im eatin u internally..U aint dropped one sick concept or true punch..why is it ur name is lyrically?!?!

My shots put u back like vertabraes or back like eagles on quarters..Only time anyone got hyped over ur verse was wit a gallon of folgers..

Speak on my audios we can~go~clear anytime you~want~queer..Cuz disregard what~you~hear only time this guy saw hot 16's was soph~more~year..(damn.)

Talk about how your a battle vet and u smack lames..But when u go to ur site why is it you have no battles to back that name??(not even in history)

This fags just dreamin of hopin he had a wish to win this battle but~kids..Ive seen harder hits swung from anorexic albino~bitches~fists..

U aint shit ill scream loud and renounce to all urguys the votes are all on my side..like im burnin Jay-z cds the way im mot leavin a resonable doubt in ur eyes..

Peace..

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 9:50pm

Lyrically... very forced rhymes and very poor punches... The only one that came off was the Exorcist idea but I've seen it before, still though, not bad... Flow was helped by multi-syllable rhymes but reading into these rhymes exposed the weak content and as I said, punches were either overly complex or just not hard hitting at all

C Mau... rhymes were very disjointed... flow was ok, no better than your opponent's... I felt you were more consistent... Didn't bring many hot lines, closer was aight, but yea in general u did lack but u put him down quite well with the personals and flips, that just about gets you the W

VOTE: C Mau

. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
C Mau View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote C Mau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 3:14pm
FUCKIN VOTE!
2smooth View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 36-5-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 2smooth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 4:45pm

vote: lyrically

flow was better, delivery was better... both battler's personals seemed either weak or indirect (dont know either of you cats or what youre workin' with, so i take it as i see it)
punches were there if not the hardest hitting but i felt lyrically's more...

overall i just felt Lyrically's verse more... no hate... not a bad battle, not a good one either... best of luck to both

-2s

NewBlood View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-7
Form: WLNNNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NewBlood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 1:32pm

Lyrically: Verse Was Alright. Wasen't Really Feeling Many Of Your Punches. Flow Was...Um...Ok.

C Mau: Punches Hit A Little More Than Your Opponent. Nice Personals! Flow Could Be Improved Though!

Vote:C Mau

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic