Demonic View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

X Fade II

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-4-0
Form: LLWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Demonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 4:59am
Oh...and smooth still cracks the jokesThumbs DownWacko

Junior Shade View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Stats: 55-14-6
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 11:37am
Originally posted by I-kontinue I-kontinue wrote:

lollllllll.. so that's how you look at it? So what? I've beat Stalin who's beaten Orion, but I've never beaten Orion... get the ffffuck outta here.. people come harder against some people than others... youve just proven ya ego's wayy too high for ya skill yo.. real talk.. Battle ranks dont mean shit really..its just an "idea" of where you are wit' the rest of the site... if you look at the rankings, youre 1 battle ahead of me..doesnt mean shit yo..lol.. consider the people I've faced/beaten, and the people you have... and I wont even get into peeps who have no showed me *cough*, and tournament wins that dont go on record... so let's not talk about text records matchin' skill, 'cus if that's the case, yours dont match ya skill either cuz you havent/wont beat me..peace

Lmao, look at you getting all this & that..LMFAO..

Still sour about the way i left..lmao..
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 11:42am
Mehhh, dont bother replying either.. I didnt really read your last post just skimmed over it..

Save your bullshit for a battle if we meet in the tourny.. *crosses fingers*..
I-kontinue View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Crew: The Dynasty

Text Rank: #3
Stats: 46-9-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote I-kontinue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 12:14pm
Scotty, is too late to change my vote to UnaBomber? I mean.. If he actually backs his talk up with skill, he could top any one on this site easily.. damn

Oh, wait.. I just realized I havent voted yet..
Vote: UnaBomber

There ya go. Have one.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 1:08pm
Teeehehehe..
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2006 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by I-kontinue I-kontinue wrote:

Scotty, is too late to change my vote to UnaBomber? I mean.. If he actually backs his talk up with skill, he could top any one on this site easily.. damn

Oh, wait.. I just realized I havent voted yet..
Vote: UnaBomber

There ya go. Have one.

Shit only if i had rememberd this i could have flipped it.. Thumbs Down ..
Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote I-kontinue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 7:54am
...Umm, okay Mr. Ego, but how could you have flipped it if you didn't know who would win? The point of postin that AFTER you "won" was obvious, so I won't even mention how it was a "first to 5 battle", was 4-4 and you got your 5th vote first... not like you KO'ed me... it coulda gone either way, just like if it was first to 3, I would have won, but 5 was the agreed cutoff point... You got the win, so be happy...
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 9:36am
Ermm no, now your jumping the gun & trying to make out somthing that's not correct... As everyone said.. My verse was VERY generic, i could have used that as a personal cus most things are played on you & i was struggling for anything.. Idiot.. Now that's the reason dont try & imply that im trying to flex an ego.. Not that it's your place to comment on..
Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote I-kontinue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 2:44pm
^Must think I'm Demonic

What did I make out that wasn't correct? It was your choice to post in here, and I made a comment... I comment on anything I feel like.... whenever the fuck I feel like...
Hmmmmm, and tell me why you didn't say what you had to say before the battle was closed... ? Yeah.. exactly.. you won, and decided to up this thread aka your head exploded... So yes... once again... I can say whatever I want, whenever I want to whoever I want until I choose to refrain from such obscene behavior... which obviously will be when I want...

...Now... Get this.... I want you to post again... because I want you to understand I can comment on anything... I want...
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 3:20pm
Hello!..
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 8:27pm
I picked 2's on the real...no dickride shit I just think he can come hella dope..I was gonna pick after..but I just didnt see his name there rofl...If game comes to play though should be dope id love to see Game Vs Una would be heated shit...both dope in their respective areas...good luck to all -1-
The original comeback kid
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 8:27pm
was gonna pick una after*
The original comeback kid
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 9:17pm
?...
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by DressToKill DressToKill wrote:

I picked 2's on the real...no dickride shit I just think he can come hella dope..I was gonna pick after..but I just didnt see his name there rofl...If game comes to play though should be dope id love to see Game Vs Una would be heated shit...both dope in their respective areas...good luck to all -1-

dumb ass doesn't realize the tourney's over...well at least thats how it appears...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic