Audio Mic: Gold Links

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BN.Bedlam View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BN.Bedlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gold Links
    Posted: 29 March 2017 at 4:24pm
the bass in the beat was pretty saturated so I couldnt do much in the mix to make it sound great

Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2017 at 4:42pm
You had some nice lines in there man, I like the bite your tongue or they'll check your dental, and I liked the face the deck word play. For the most part I enjoyed the flow. When you did a heavy rhyme scheme tho there flow got a little jumbled but over all this was a nice showing for your first audio. Welcome to LA, you def have the basics and a good voice for audio. With a little work you can be great. At different parts it reminded me slightly of action Bronson, and on a couple parts with the heavier rhymeschemes minus the flow getting slightly tripped up made me think of big pun.

Overall nice job, keep spitting.
BN.Bedlam View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BN.Bedlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2017 at 5:18pm
Thanks for the feed my dude
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2017 at 6:20pm
I'm feeling this. Your flow is MF doom like how its kinda off but still works. The bars were well written the cards/deck bar was my favorite. Like you said quailty could've been better but it doesn't take away from how nice you are. Stay active bro good work
BN.Bedlam View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BN.Bedlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2017 at 6:52pm
@Doom, thats whats up bro, im glad you enjoyed it
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 6:28am
this shit sucks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic