AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good Luck - EP II AK the Genesis
    Posted: 18 May 2016 at 6:55am
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
Standard Member
Standard Member

Voter of The Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 7:04am
This shit is dope how y'all sleeping on it
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:43pm
I figure I may as well do this one last time. The first thing AK. A lot of audio heads don't really feed your drops because you don't return the favor and feed other audio drops. As far as the track goes it's never been the question of content for you. It was always how you delivered it. The flow hasn't improved to much in this song than the last 5 or 6. However, it has gotten better since you've started. Maybe that's the greatest obstacle for you to overcome. You seem persistent enough to get it eventually though. Funny thing is I was the one who usually took the time to listen to your drops and figure the best way to feed them to actually try and help you. Not the fake attempts some other people may have given you or the empty promises some will make after your interview. The Ch3kk fool that always bitches always seemed to feed your drops and a lot of other audio heads drops consistently. I'm done with all that now tho. So overall aiigh track. Work on your flow is the last bit of advice I have to give. Now let's see how much feed you really get. -Deuces-
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 4:55am
Listen to Chekk and you'll be good
Standard Member
Standard Member

Voter of The Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 10:38am
i appreciate the feed but mabye i dont drop feed because i dont want to just drop fucking empty fake feed because i am still learning myself. look at your chekk your fucking bitching right now. i already know what this is about and i figure your a part of it too sky lol your know what i am talking about. but whatever dude fuck this shit.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 3:16pm
That sounds like a bunch of fuck shit AK, but that's you and your so called audio progression tho. In it too? Please don't tell me it's some sort of conspiracy to why you think your shit don't get feed? I would either you but I actually feel sorry for you so there really isn't a point. You don't feed other drops cause you a typical blonde. You want to pop on the scene, be feed, and fade out. And since we keeping it a stack. This track and the first EP was fucking trash wit yo deaf ass mumbling over them beats wit ya dribble ass lips. Kill ya self hoe.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Voter of The Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 4:10am
Check. Look at your sig. Look at your avy. Lol I could give a fuck how you feel about me to be honest and my music I could really care less. And if that's how you actually felt the whole time not like it matters then your fucking fake to playing all nice and shit and I don't fuck with two faced punk ass pussy bitches. Go back to sucking on your fucking pacifier bitch. And if you reply with a come back involving me and sucking a dick cuz I'm a girl , then it's just because your mad that I wouldn't touch yours with a ten foot pole. Have a wonderful day :)
Droidian View Drop Down
BIG GAME KILLER!

Stats: 7-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Droidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 4:41am
ok so i listened to this several times. what software are you using? there were some clarity issues throughout with breath sounds and other mouth noises present. these could be edited out. i also felt that the vocals were too loud or sat too'forward' in the mix..

flow wise there were some good spots and some not so good spots.   i think that a proper mastering job would allow you to identify these and you could then fix em
up.

i thought your acapella vs doom sounded tighter.

keep at it ☺

-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 5:02am
Swear tuh gawd I am literally crackin the fuck up lmaooo. This niggah Check keep takin self inflicted L's. Got caught tryin tuh be slick. Good catch Ash lol.

Far as the song...ehhh. You just off the rythem too much. When that happens it just messes everything else up.

I also dug that Doom battle accapella much more. You seemed way more polished and in your element. You seemed comfortable and hungry.I think you turned alot of heads with that drop.

Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 11:15pm
Chekk isn't bitching he's right, this track was ok, but nothing stand out or special from anything else you dropped. I'm not a hater, I just know you've been here like over a year and still haven't dropped a track that I would even listen through the whole thing. You could at least feed other audios and say "yo this is dope" or "aye i liked the flow on this" but you don't even take the time to listen to them most likely. People are sleepin on you because you sleepin on everybody else, try returning the favor and maybe you'll see people be more willing to feed what you drop.
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 11:47pm
Like what Droid said, ya vocals overtook the beat. Just fix that and re-send if possible cause now i couldn't pay attention to your lyrics, i was just asking myself "is it that hard to flow on a simple beat?"... The dude with the chorus was flowing good except the rapper.
I know you a good rapper just fix the beat and ur vocals please, make em go together.

Standard Member
Standard Member

Voter of The Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 11:52pm
fuck the hating and thanks for the feed back -
Droidian View Drop Down
BIG GAME KILLER!

Stats: 7-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Droidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 12:47am
sorry if you felt what i was saying was hating...it really was meant in the spirit of help

Nick Genre View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nick Genre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2016 at 2:28am
You were off flow and your mixing could use some improvement....also work on Mic presence and confidence...You sound uncomfortable
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic