Topic ClosedFrequently Asked Questions: Got a problem or question? Had a random thought?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got a problem or question? Had a random thought?
    Posted: 28 May 2014 at 8:31pm

Then the Suggestions, Comments & Problems forum is the correct place to post it, not my Private Message inbox.

Most questions can be answered faster by other members, if not I will get to it when I can. Your question may also help others looking for the same answer. Use a discriptive title to help others, as well as my self, quickly know what it is you need help with. Useless titles like "help", "Scotty?" and "????" help nobody, least of all you.

Remember, the site is over 10 years old, so the question has likely been asked before. Try checking the Suggestions, Comments & Problems forum or using the Search page to see if it's already been answered.

The only time you should send me a PM is if it's a private matter or you're responding to a PM I sent to you.

Be wise, use the Suggestions, Comments & Problems forum for help and support.

Edited by Scotty32 - 15 September 2015 at 7:19pm
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic