Introductions: Hailin' in from Washington State- what up?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RO-B. Z. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RO-B. Z. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hailin' in from Washington State- what up?
    Posted: 14 March 2019 at 5:39am
I go by the rap pseudonym RO-B. Z., but you can call me Robert. I am in 11th grade, can rap (obviously), compose music, play the piano/violin, write stories, that kinda stuff. I have a few interests (like rap and classical music, indie games like FNAF or Undertale, etc.), and I'm white.

But just because I'm white, new, or like a few weird things doesn't mean I'm complete trash. When I said I could rap, I meant it. I'm not afraid to come for ya neck if I catch someone hating on me. I've text battled before, and I've written raps before (not to mention listened to a variety of rap). I know my stuff. (Don't worry, I'm usually a nice guy outside of the raps and disses. Smile)

Oh, I haven't released any raps or mixtapes just yet, but I am planning to do so in the near future. You can say I'm getting my official start as a rapper on LA. WinkBig smile

Can't wait to get started here!
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2019 at 6:53am
Welcome to LA, look forward to reading more from you, and pls read the
rules it'll save a lot of hassle in the long run..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic