Author
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heat Wave Skin
    Posted: 16 July 2015 at 7:39pm

As those of you who haven't logged in or those who use the default skin (Dark Red) will have noticed, the site looks a little different.

This is a skin I was developing as part of the Heat Wave tournament to run for the two weeks when the verses were dropping. But as we all know, things haven't gone as smooth as we'd hoped.

But as I still had the skin mostly developed and Cuba has started posting up the round one battles ready for votes, I figured I might as well finish off the final touches and throw it up. Hopefully this will remind people there is a tournament taking place and get their verses in.

As it's not really fully complete, if there's any issues, let me know. And if you haven't dropped your verse yet, wtf are you waiting for!

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #5
Stats: 36-7-0
Form: WWWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2015 at 9:23pm
Looks dope
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2015 at 9:24pm
I have to go on classic version of the site to see it, doesn't look any different in mobile but good work...I like how it goes with the tournament!!!
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2015 at 9:36pm
This is sick!!!
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2015 at 10:12pm
hahaha liking this skin alot. I'm a wear diss biznitch

Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2015 at 10:19pm
This is illmatic
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2015 at 10:58pm
word. ^ even with heat waves over i think the black and yellow would still make a good touch for a permanent template. just a suggestion
thryjoe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-2-1
Form: LQL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote thryjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2015 at 1:33am
I like the top. It's cool.
they told me it was reality, but it's really all in your mind.
DjFarra View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFarra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2015 at 6:25pm
i'm loving this new skin, gives the site a warmer feel, good job guys!
twitter : @farra_producer
Insta : @farra_producer
facebook : facebook.com/farrahimself
need beats? https://www.myflashstore.net/profile/76697-kyle
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2015 at 8:56pm
The Heat Wave skin has been removed due to SS moaning about the use of the logo. 

If people miss it, I will knock up my own logo for it and restore the skin, though I will probably restore it in the future as a generic optional skin.

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2015 at 8:58pm
im really into graphics and making sigs/covers, just offering my services if you need any help with a new logo.
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2015 at 9:02pm
If you or anyone else wants to give it ago then you are more than welcome, post them in here and see what others think.

Though it'd need to be more than 'text on a pic' like most sigs I see.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2015 at 9:02pm
good looks, ill start on some drafts
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2015 at 9:46pm
just pondering ideas atm, gonna need everyone to let me know what they think of this

King Soul View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2015 at 9:54pm
Not feeling the color chemistry.
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2015 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by Scotty32 Scotty32 wrote:

The Heat Wave skin has been removed due to SS moaning about the use of the logo. 

If people miss it, I will knock up my own logo for it and restore the skin, though I will probably restore it in the future as a generic optional skin.

Now that is fuckin lame
#bananas
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2015 at 10:42pm
Watch out, he has flying monkeys on here
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2015 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Scotty32 Scotty32 wrote:

Dude needs puss, i bet it's been a while.

Elite, how about a you make the Heat Wave text a bit darker?I think that will do...
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2015 at 10:54pm
Actually, let's not get it all twisted now. I decided I'd like my contributions to LA removed after a member of the admin team edited one of my VERSES (as in, my actual creative work, not a random post) without discussing it, and Scoot's trying to paint me in a bad light yet again. And yes I do have flying monkeys, they're a lot more loyal than a lot of you little fucks on here thanks. So yeah, kindly discontinue using any artwork I spent my own time and energy into creating and own the copyright to. And please remove my guides from the elevation centre as I am unabe to do so my self. In future, just tell the truth you lying sack of scum, people already know you're a shady fuck you don't have to prove it at every turn.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2015 at 10:58pm
Don't worry SS, they have already been removed.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic