Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2015 at 4:53pm
Sorry for the double post but I had an idea and without posting people won't see it.

I'm gonna run a competition, from now until sign-ups are done (includes judges sign-ups btw, so if people want the tourney to start they need to start nominating as judges) I want people to "predict" the full bracket and who will won/lose. The competition will close as soon as all the sign-ups are done.

In each category, the person who predicts the bracket most accurately will win a prize.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2015 at 5:39pm
Was actually thinking that as well
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2015 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by SwordedStylez SwordedStylez wrote:

Now one of the tourneys is full I can post the brackets so you can see how the seeding system works. I'll update as the tourney fills up. 

LA Text

I'll post who I think'll progress. I can't see the brackets as write but I think I got em matched up right.
Beans, levy, hanging, Rutter, concrete, sal, zinilli, nomedic
Second round this is hard,
Beans, Rutter, concrete, zinaii,
Semi's fuck it, could go either way
Rutter zinaii
Pushing my luck now
Rutter
#bananas
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 23-40-1
Form: LLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2015 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by SwordedStylez SwordedStylez wrote:

Now one of the tourneys is full I can post the brackets so you can see how the seeding system works. I'll update as the tourney fills up. 

LA Text

Predictions for Text

First Round
Beans, Ill , Hanging, Rutter , Concrete, Sal , Zin, Nomed
Second Round
Beans, Hanging, Concrete, Zin
Semi
Beans , Zin

Final Bet - Zinn

Predictions for Topical

First Round
Zin, Ill , Exo ,JB, Cuba, Dal , FO , Nomedic
Second Round
Ill, Exo, Cuba, Nomedic
Semi
Ill, Cuba
Final
Ill 

Eh! I would love it if there's an upset by an underdog , especially that demon guy 
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2015 at 7:34pm
Going to read up on some oms and battles to see who my picks will be

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 6:42pm
audio bracket now up.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 7:03pm
Ah I get to battle brotha goose, whom I know nothing about. Time to start studying!
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 7:14pm
^I'm really lookin forward to that battle so bring it, you know how much of a pain in the ass I am to you guys because of how much potential you got so don't let me down!
Music

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 7:47pm
Shouts to Sword, this is ran real tight so far
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 8:19pm
When's verses due
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 8:28pm
Sign-ups aren't even done yet bro. Be patient. Y'all need to realise that the battles are going to be done "behind closed doors" and the tourney itself is dropping over a 2 week period at the end of the summer. Believe me, we aren't playing when we say there's a lot more to be announced. Once we've got all this initial "admin" done it'll be a case of "the quicker you get your shit to me the quicker the tourney drops" I'd actually prefer if people kept it close how they were doing but I know that's unrealistic. Luckily, noone will know the winner of each tourney until it goes live. We'll be dropping  couple of battles every day over 2 weeks along with some "feature battles" for the community to actually vote on, a lot of promotional material and features. 

Be patient, and I promise you it'll be worth it.
Music

JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:47pm
SS you are killing this shit dog!!! I'm gonna have to get on my grind again soon.
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:55pm
I'm bout to post my bracket predictions. But ss.. If I get them100% correct, I want a pair of LA tube socks!
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 10:09pm
haha I think we can arrange that actually! And I'm massively stuck in mine, that audio tourney is totally impossible to judge. So many unknown factors and random people who we can't put a "level" on. Text I have it narrowed to 3 for the title but I'm not sure on the brackets. Topical I think I have it all but 1 battle. I think this could be an interesting one though, theres unknown factors in every tourney and some potential early round showdowns too. Should be good.
Music

Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 10:57pm
I think i'l survive 1st round in Topical tourney cause i'm in it for serious business but I can't say the same for Text though. I'm in the Text one for the experience and fun of it. "No expos" was a good rule, meaning no real personals but we can develop our own. Haha that was a dope rule S.S, very dope.   
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 11:06pm
Actually it means you can use REAL personals not retarded convoluted nameflips that require wikipedia to make sense. Bear in mind that if you say something controversial, most judges are going to look it up, so making shit up is a guaranteed way to go out in the first round seriously. Whoever gave you that interpretation of the rules (i'm going to guess Axy probably) is an absolute fucking retard. I'm honestly stunned by how stupid some of you people are, do you need people to wipe your arse for you when you take a shit and tie your shoelaces too? Fuck sake!
Music

Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 11:36pm
Damn relax man, Axy has none to do with this. I'm the one playing mind games with you here, you've already gave me the info i needed. Thanks :).
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 11:41pm
Here's a tip, we're not here to play "mind games" continuing is a surefire way to get troll tagged.

edit: and heres my predictions for what we have so far:

Topical

Zin,Ill,Exo,Mission,Cuba,Sal,FO,Nomedic
Zin,Exo,Cuba,Nomedic
Exo,Cuba
Exo

Text
Beans,Ill,Hanging,Rutter,Concrete,Sal,Zin,Nomedic
Ill,Hanging,Concrete,Zin
Hanging,Zin
Zin

Audio

Chekk,Zin,Mission,Law
Chekk,Law
Chekk

Edited by SwordedStylez - 02 June 2015 at 11:57pm
Music

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2015 at 1:21pm
Dang yall got me out early in these predictions lol *drink liquid butane*

Predictions for Text
Beans, iLL, HanGing, Rutter, Dizzle, Scotty, Zinaii, NoMed
iLL, HanGing, Dizzle, Zin
iLL, Zin
iLL (appreciate the confidence lol)

Predictions for Topical
Zin, iLL, Exo, JBrenn, Cuba, Sal, Dizzle, NoMed
iLL, Exo, Cuba, NoMed
iLL, Cuba
iLL (how could I not predict myself)

Lol of course I'm going to predict myself. Truthfully all of these artists have the potential to win. Good luck to all of you.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2015 at 1:48pm

LA AUDIO

Belligerent Tongue
Zin
Mission
The Law

Zin
Mission

Mission

LA Topical

zin
ill
exo