Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heat Wave winners
    Posted: 07 December 2015 at 11:40pm
Congratulations to Nigma & Concrete...The winners of the Heat Wave tournament.

Nigma becomes the topical champion whilst Concrete will face off against the winner of the next event, the Battle Royale.

Watch this space for signups. In the meantime please join me in congratulating our winners!
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2015 at 11:47pm
congrats nigma...bout time. and concrete nice work homie. 

congrats to exo for getting so far. 
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2015 at 2:28am
Congrats Nigs on the win, a great writer getting the recognition he deserves. Congrats Con you been a great battler for a while flying below the radar. A well deserved win for both guys well done.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2015 at 8:58am
Props to everyone who made it, sucks that concrete didn't get to battle but still all did well to get there.
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
Storm $hadow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Storm $hadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2015 at 1:58pm
Congrats 'Nigma'.. It was hard for me to predict who the winner would be since the both opponents are extremely good! Exo, you also did it(not even try cause you verse was as good as nig's own), but never hit the bull's eyes which wasn't bad at all.. The both of you and few others serves as my motivators on this site(by reading your works).. Keep grinding, 'genius heads!'
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2015 at 2:06pm
Congrats nigs.
#bananas
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2015 at 12:06am
congrats to Con even tho it was a no show he still did his shit in the previous ounds...and shout to nigma for beating me in the finals...you desrve to be topical champ...congrat to you my homie...but i will be coming for the title in due time

-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2015 at 2:47am
Gratz to you both!! Ha ha! Nigma is an alien...so he got some type of extraterrestrial pengame that elevates topicals on contact.

Druitt Jae View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Druitt Jae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2015 at 8:39am
congrats
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2015 at 2:41pm
im a smidge late, but congrats Nigma and ill be checking for your first defense Concrete. good stuff gentlemen.
#Bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic