Introductions: HELLO THERE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LEEDSMAN2018 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LEEDSMAN2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELLO THERE
    Posted: 10 August 2017 at 9:37pm
HELLO THERE EVERYBODY WHO WANTS A TEN WORD BATTLE

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LEEDSMAN2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2017 at 9:39pm
PARAGRAPH MAYBE I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM IS ANYONE WILLING TO FREESTYLE WITH ME MAYBE.
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2017 at 9:50pm
ello...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LEEDSMAN2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2017 at 9:52pm
amanda must of had her hand holding a hammer causing that man a sudden stamma, wonky lips, speech impediment, he cant pronounce help or ouch, sexual blade in 3d closely bleeds except when he shaves,

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LEEDSMAN2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2017 at 9:58pm
are you still there.
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2017 at 10:31pm
welcome to the site. stop posting useless things in here, you are off to a rough start. READ the rules and you'll be just fine.
heres a quick link to a basic write up that will get you moving in the right direction.

be sure to read it. and know that those two posts above me would fall into free posting.

its all good, everyone makes mistakes. Lord knows I didn't read the rules until I was getting in some sort fo trouble when I started. it will only be an issue if you continue to disregard them.
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2017 at 11:12pm
here you go

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic