Author
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How To Levenslied [Episode 1]
    Posted: 04 December 2018 at 7:32pm

So, tomorrow is St Niklaas day in the Netherlands. Its a fuckboy celebration that not only condones racism but promotes it as "For The Children".. word to ODB. This has gone on for too long. Somebody gotta speak on the shit. This is my plea to Netherlands to understand the undertones of this fuck shit. If you know someone who lives in the Nehterlands, let them know celebrating is embracing. Only we can change the future generations. Traditons only have a place if they are inclusive. Word to Bob Marley.. theres just "one love."

"how the human race, ever make a racist?" - yours truly.

they call it tradition, mask it as a holiday
aint no levenslied - we past a democracy
Prime Minister wishy washy...practically heresy
he's ok with racism - actually hear em speak…

I detest his attitude, i'll cheer when hes impeached
fuck gun control - put a barrel to his cheek
he thinks theres silver lining.. the arrogant S.O.B
ill give em silver bullets, til the warewolf is deceased
how dare they parade like this, hysteria indeed
fuck online activism, my theory's are concrete
but yall wear costumes, thinkin shits all sweet…
aint worried bout no Murica, i'll bury ya'll with grief..

St Nick ain't shit, thats that esoteric scene
im more Mr Wallace - "and lit the kerosene"
all this hootin' & hollerin' dont resonate with me
i'm Godly to zombies - the Pegans would agree
I write page after page - til paper stands in feet
no mathematical equation can calculate the themes
what my pen craft got witchcraft & alchemy intrigued
it's home to the serpent - we let salamanders breed…

look at ya'll, so proud of what you've achieved
the calamity for sanity, the lunatics are free'd
I represent my country - I fill it with Ameen
only second to God - thats the pillar of belief
ya'll tearing at the fabric, its frilly and unseamed
im all about unity - the most human in reprieve
but ya'll keep pushin' - til im wolfin til you scream
"there goes the bad guy" - the pill to help you sleep

walkin on the block, but not a pilgrimage of peace
take a look in a mirror, the ill-intent that breathes
tis no laughing matter, its hatchets to family tree's
but back to the ratchets, hammers and the squeeze
a moment of silence, the theatrics aren't a deed
"Justice for Injustice".. the caption ought to read
but headlines are just lies, they tragically mislead
misrepentation inherently makes absentees complete
this is all widespread, it ain't happening discrete..
all this talk of equality, is masquerading memes
we gotta walk that walk or the atrophy's on fleek
balls in your court Netherlands, whats it gonna be?

Edited by Neek - 04 December 2018 at 11:44pm
#Bananas
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2018 at 9:22pm
From the lyrical aspect. this shit is dope as usual. really clean and technical shit was on point.

After spending an hour on this. I see where your viewpoint holds weight. At first glance. it looks like a innocent tradition that has been celebrated for some time. When you get into the actual reason for celebration. Its a shitty ass troll done by some racists. Times have changed and sometimes traditions should to. I though dont think all the people wearing this character is racist. I just think its done in bad taste.

Dope shit though. i like your views on this. Its fucking weird that this is a thing tho. thanks for giving me something to learn

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2018 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Neek Neek wrote:

fuck gun control - put a barrel to his cheek
he thinks theres silver lining.. the arrogant S.O.B
ill give em silver bullets, til the warewolf is deceased

aint worried bout no Murica, i'll bury ya'll with grief..

m more Mr Wallace - "and lit the kerosene" 

it's home to the serpent - we let salamanders breed…

tis no laughing matter, its hatchets to family tree's

"Justice for Injustice".. the caption ought to read

This shit was dumb hard. I liked the delivery. It was informative, opinionated and punch you in the mouth too. All that combined together made it powerful. The quote are above, this is a homi for sure.
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2018 at 10:20pm
this is really good. Thats why when u go on a rant about how u suck at writing and stuff i'm like...bro, eat cake!

The writing here was great. The ideas are expressed cleanly and poignantly treading the line of satirical but maintain high level of lyricism. I'm not sure if this effort was a way to trigger anyone but if some of these info are genuine, its certainly an eye opening experience for me lol. Overall, dope stuff, big bro!

Dntplywelwitothers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dntplywelwitothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2018 at 3:01am
Mind blowing drop right here, racism is never old news and has been a topic for centuries and no matter who says it "no longer exist" it will be a topic for years to come in America... but I like how you added an original spin to this tho, showing its effects somewhere other than America. It's a hard pill to swallow to know your race is one of the most detested in most parts of the world... let that sink in. I think with this verse you brought that to the forefront, and this reality check is a substantial contribution to those of us who think "damn... why doesn't anyone else get it!?!?!?"
" injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"- Dr MLK

Nice that you added the pics and the video, although the verse brings its own imagery of how repulsive this practice is with your genuine depiction, but sometymes you do have to see to believe. I like how he complains about having to spend days "rubbing the black off his face"...like wtf man.... but this is the best shit right here " Prime Minister wishy washy" lol few words, huge impact... that's dope.

"I detest his attitude, I'll cheer when he's impeached"
"Fuck gun control- put a barrel to his cheek" - nothin fuckin with that flow tho

"He thinks there's a silver lining... the arrogant S.O.B
I'll give him silver bullets, till the warewolf is deceased " -gotdamn man

This whole shit right here is my favorite...

"St Nick ain't shit, thats that esoteric scene
im more Mr Wallace - "and lit the kerosene"
I write page after page - til paper stands in feet
no mathematical equation can calculate the themes
it's home to the serpent - we let salamanders breed"

^^this why folks say they can't compare you to anyone, this shit ain't just rhyming... it ain't some cliche shit we all said or heard before...you've crafted your own way of saying what's needed, but you don't just give it away. Dope.

look at ya'll, so proud of what you've achieved
the calamity for sanity, the lunatics are free'd

^pic and your imagery go hand in hand^ ... this is acceptable ...how????

I represent my country - I fill it with Ameen>nice
only second to God - thats the pillar of belief>same

ya'll tearing at the fabric, its frilly and unseamed
im all about unity - the most human in reprieve.                   
but ya'll keep pushin' - til im wolfin til you scream.                            

^ drive that shit home, the "there goes the bad guy" part feels like your speaking as America , how we seem like the slogan for racism...while other countries don't even get the side eye for doing shit like this... masquerading tradition, with tactless stereotypes meant to violate our ethnological identity. Dehumanizing us now, because they didn't see it as wrong back then. Fuck that.

walkin on the block, but not a pilgrimage of peace
take a look in a mirror, the ill-intent that breathes

^that shit right there, the irony...it's written perfectly....they walk the street dressed as black men to mock us...BLIND EYE....we walk the street as black men to protest the unjust treatment of black men...they still mock us BLIND EYE!!! Actions like this destroys in two ways... one...it teaches the future that's it's ok to hold onto racist practices as long as you call it tradition... even though many "traditions" have changed throughout the years most of them to appease the tellers or the target audience ...including black Pete... and second it contributes to the systematic identity crisis where black men are not credited for positive influences on the world, but rather pointed out as an embarrassment, the bottom of the barrel as far as humanity is concerned ...while continuing to brainwash black children who develop a collective low self esteem based on how the world promotes negativity in association with our race. Basically telling them "you ain't shit... see?" ...Keep talkin to em Sir...

tis no laughing matter, its hatchets to family tree's< FUCKIN TALK MAN!
a moment of silence, the theatrics aren't a deed
"Justice for Injustice".. the caption ought to read< word

but headlines are just lies, they tragically mislead
misrepentation inherently makes absentees complete
this is all widespread, it ain't happening discrete..< full circle
all this talk of equality, is masquerading memes
balls in your court Netherlands, whats it gonna be?

This was a great read...stand for something bigger than yourself. And you did. Traditions can change, depends on the monster holding the pen. And you Sir, are a prime example of what can happen when a pen ends up in the right monsters hand. Appreciate you sharing.

"My name has the most shout outs in the history of rap...."
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2018 at 12:22am
There is always some truth hidden in a lie. Or in this case, in plain sight. Black Piet is a Moor from Spain. But, I won't waste time talking about the Moorish contribution to Iberia or the cultural influences African's and or dark skinned ppl had on early European societies, because most of it can me chalked up to heresy, conspiracy, etc...but those of us who know the truth, also know it just is what it is. Anyway, this holiday is nothing other than a perversion and or mockery of true history. But I digress.

In any case, this was dope. You chose your words wise and concisely. Your flow was spot on and your angle was commendable. Impressive, important and impactful writing. Props. This was....

Pure heat.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2018 at 5:42pm
Very creative and cleverly done this,i loved the way you captured the whole
element of this tradition,via the innocents on the surface & the deeper tones
with the moral stance that lays behind this tradition,(this is just my opinion
here,but it now time to call time on this festivity for real),but you know i hope
it doesn't trigger a witch hunt,like in Britain it's wrong to call a black board a
black board,its now a chalk board,and where its frowned upon calling a man
a coloured man,its now polite to say a black man,so now what's up with the
black board scenario?,but here there is none of that dumb ass confusion,this
was like tell it as it is,which made this verse very poignant indeed,there is only
at present one race of humans is the message i'm receiving reading this piece,
no-one is subpar we're all one in truth...RIPE verse here brother man,ripe indeed.
peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2018 at 6:02pm

^ that was one of my favorite bars in an piece
with no shortage of rhymes that deserve to be quoted

I really enjoyed this drop it made me aware of a situation
That I would of otherwise probably never heard about

Good shit man props
ΔE(t) View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ΔE(t) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2018 at 7:50am
From where I'm standing this was next level. It was smooth, you were on point with the topic the whole way through, very well addressed. I liked the visual references where I imagine a chorus would be. The only thing I would like better is if you noted a part of the video that was more direct to your message, I liked the video but seemed a little long for this medium. Definitely just personal preference though. I also thought it might be cool to chop up that video and somehow turn it into the chorus while moving your point forward.
Thanks for the drop! I never knew this was a thing and I am kinda surprised it's still ongoing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic