Suggestions, Comments & Problems: I got banned like 5 years ago

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DrillCraving View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DrillCraving Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I got banned like 5 years ago
    Posted: 21 March 2021 at 3:48am
I was banned on this site like 5 years ago for creating multiple accounts and battling myself. Except I didn't do that. I told my brother about this site then we battled each other in one of the forums and the moderators just assumed that it was the same person without asking or anything and banned me.

Tried to tell people about it to bring more activity and got banned. Wild. Definitely not bitter even though it was half a decade ago.
My name is so easy to flip that if you do it, no one will find it clever.
Yoshi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Yoshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 3:16pm
Ay well, hopefully you aren't discouraged from adding to the community again and improving your craft 
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2021 at 6:45pm
Seems legit
Blissful Barrage View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 20-5-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blissful Barrage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2021 at 4:36am
Heh, yeah that's some fire sht,heh. You can contribute that's all is important now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic