Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Identity Crisis 2 Magazine: Round 3
    Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:16am

Identity Crisis Magazine week 3: The MONSTER Edition

1. Intro

2. Reviews

3. Throwbacks

4. It's a numbers game

5. Interview with Self Activate

6. Top 10: Twilight Zone episode

7. Round Three, Fight!

8. Outro

I. Intro by Spume Corrupt

SOME INCREDIBLE WRITERS TAKE US TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND..........
The juggernaut that is Identity Crisis 2 continues to roll on......
And with that Lyrical Assault continues to showcase it's massive pool of talent..Homegrown and LA developed people, skilled people that have come here with already developed abilities and liked what they was seeing so they and stayed and joined us, imparted their knowledge and learned from us in turn and people like me, who just fuck about with this shit......and love it................

But this shit here, the IC, its all about elimination not collaboration! So.................
Long gone are the initial names in the first sign ups, Big names, old favorites, long gone is the hype of the early stages, those predictions from b4 round one, BIN THEM LIKE GARBAGE!
Ya fucking mates! The ones you would have blindly backed if the battle was close?
They could well have been exterminated!....You might have been the nail in their coffin? You already know you wouldn't have even picked up the hammer if this was not blind vote and verses??????????????????? BE REAL FAMS
Nobody knows who the Quarter Finals belong too?
That is the beauty of LA's IC tournament,
From the first round it was obvious, this tournament was wide open..
32 dope verses proved that.
Voters have been forced to look deeper, and a huge number of battles have relied on TKO finishes, this surely proves that as a community we need to be more HONEST and TRUE to OURSELVES....
Dare to be different and we become multi talented................GALVANIZED

Onward then family!

*Please refrain from replying until the mag is fully posted. Thank you!

Edited by Sammy - 07 May 2017 at 3:24am

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:39am
II. Reviews by Spume and Sammy

And then there was eight!
By spume

8 just 8, could be 9! Who can tell?
These guys though, the surviving gladiators, they have fought their way through and DELIVERED winning verses in not only one, but two battles, fighting onward and earning their way to the next round and a place in the IC2 Quarter Finals
Thirty-two cut down to Sixteen
Seventeen cut down to Eight..................And The culling is set to continue...

---------------

And Your Winners!!

Reviews: By Sammy and Spume

Plot Summary: 2, went the origin story route; and in this case the origin of Bloody Mary. It was a nice character exposition that gave it just enough to advance to round 3.

Why it won: according to the consensus, i felt 2, took the battle due to consistency. The technical quality was a bit cleaner, the imagery was more vivid. Plot was about even in terms of engagement but at the end, Yeah, 2 was pretty consistent across the board.

Plot summary: After being bitten by a vampire, a man realizes that there’s much to be gain from being an immortal creature.

Why it won: I felt it won due to a very creative concept. The idea here was to use the fangs of a vampire to dissect the socio-political landscape all the while serving as a decent character sketch. Well done my friend.

Plot Summary: A tombraider who is deep in the dark art/occult set out to search for the source of evil to gain its power.

Why it won: I felt it won due to a combination of advance rhyming and a well thought out concept. The verse was littered with references. I did noticed my my dude Spume bringing up an interesting point about the 40 bodies at the end. I strongly feel the bodies does NOT refer to death but incarnation of evil lol. Great verse!

Plot summary: The ghost of a heartbroken woman refused to leave an estate; haunting anyone who enters.

Why it won: 6 won due to good mechanics and a more engaging storyline. Recalling classic ghost stories like Turn of the Screw and The Others, 6 wove a character sketch that entertained, ultimatley giving it the win. Awesome job!

Plot summary: I think this verse was about the evil of mankind? I’ll be honest, i’m not entirely sure lol.

Why it won: This verse was like a satire of societal tendency. The ugly side of us, sort of speak. It won because the mechanics and wording were of higher caliber. The concept was also high level. References, wordings, all played a part in the vote. Excellent!

PLot summary: i believe the verse was attempting to personify evil.

Why it won: A solid execution gave 7 the win. From creativity to crisp wording to an assortment of spitfire imagery that complemented the tone, 7 gave enought to steal the L from an otherwise beastly submission also. Good job to both really.

Plot summary: i’m gonna borrow Crimson’s summary because it was so perfectly worded:

“my 1st impression was a multitude of beast,Joesf Menegele/Jeckle and Hide/

Werewolf,even a Reptilian at one point with the Venom inclusion,but all along you were

in essence Frankenstien, this beast became the extention of your tormented yrs,”

Why it won: 8 was able to craft a very effective story and that’s due to mechanics. Combine that with some high level lyricism and you get a writer who will advance into the next round. Congrants, man and thanks both ofyou for the read!

Plot summary: The hunter becomes the hunted in this engrossing tale about primitive instinct, werewolves, and family honor lol. (my dramatic tone was done on purpose)

Why it won: 3 took a chance with short lines and i think it worked. Short lines are great techniques to use to achieve a frantic tone. It leaves very little room for breathing. That usage here was perfect as the plot involves a cat and wolf type ordeal that really push the adrenal button. Well done.

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:44am
To those venturing forward I wish you all the best....
To those leaving us at this stage I say thanks for helping to make this tournament truly epic, your hard work and in all cases skilled writing and passionate EFFORTS have contributed to forcing the best to shine through...
You are not forgotten yet....
S0 this is The IC2 Magazines tribute to our recently removed...
-Spume

THE DEPARTED...
By Spume Corrupt
Battler #FOURTEEN

Bungee jumping without the strapping attached and face planting the canyon surface, it's the first in our list of nose divers here, free falling to a 4/2 against Battler #three
Both guys received votes here so the voters​ were swinging both ways like Dennis Rodman at a swinger's shubbz, here's a short re-cap

VOTES..

Crimson Said=First off i'm liking your inner rhyme scheme here,for me it shows a certain depth in
vocab,as the pool of words used to do this can dry quick and fall flat if you don't have
that range to achieve it,
But QUE said=
Ha ! Simple yet hella effective....The reader automactically gets to move easily thru the imagery and build his/her own idea of what that crook might look like. Theres far too many elements to tie up in this single verse
My view..
The story never really came together here,
But I was able to follow the writers general idea.
Didn't think the connection with the Monster theme was very strong....
The piece seemed driven to rhyme at every opportunity, for me that always seems like trying to hard and I did find this work was awkward to enjoy..
That being said this writer does have a good ability to rhyme words maybe just needs to work on presenting them better.
And working a story-line more effectively.
A decent effort here.

Favorite lines..

My first month as copper and its gettin stranger and stranger
I expected the danger, but not crimes that defy the laws of nature,

On the beat again, these streets I reign
Surveyin my domain I hear a man in pain
I race to the scene, this is far from routine
Another scream from a crime unseen

Battler #NINE

Mistakes the rat poison for orange juice here, drinking deeply from the soured cup of KO before being cut into quarters buy the blade of Battler #eight, last seen scurrying away with no tail to tell...
This was a 4/0 KO so the voters were pretty decisive about the result, did they have anything good to say though?

VOTES..

Jay Homie Said=The rhyming was pretty basic in this, and the whole rap part was nothing that was note worthy really, not a technically outstanding piece by any means. The story wasn't brilliant either, a lot of it was just about fucking

But Self Acti said= In a nutshell your verse was consist, but I wish it would have had more colorful language and flair.

My view
At times this work was inspiring and realistic but other times I found it was simplistic and chunky kinda klunky
The story had a happy ending? Unusual approach I thought plus the story never really had much flesh
I think the main problems with this work was trying to fill a given line quota without fleshing out some memorable scenario. Rhyming was nice in places no doubt

Favorite lines..

My mother's a whore that let Satan get in her pants

One dark night we were fucking, she was screaming out
Then next minute her face morphed & she grew a snout!
I saw her big white fangs quickly shoot out her mouth
She then proceeded with her attempt to take me out

Noticed cause' of the cousins Aura "Aurora i am so disappointed!"
"Taking Bribes to end lives, but since birth you were Anointed"

Battler #TEN

Pulls the pin then neglects to throw the hand grenade far enough in this explosive fight with Battler #seven, this battle went all the way to a 4/3 scoreline, so mega close looking like a brutal throw-down.. Shit could have gone either way..
What swung it for the winner, what did it come down to? Lets look what the voters thought...

VOTES​..

Ashley K Said=I thought that the concept was hella fucking dope and creepy and you kills this shit topic wise. Shit gave me food bumps and you closed it out well.

But Amgin said=Only criticism, I wish you would of changed the color of the text of the demons voice to red or something, would of made a strong clear statement. But now I'm just picky.

My view.
Not the easiest verse to enjoy here, I felt like I spent over half my time at a children's party.
Names were thrown about but who was who and did it matter
Theme monster theme was not explored enough here, I was looking for a lemonade and a cup cake a one point!
The story Concept was there but not presented or developed in an engaging way...

Favourite lines.

Hello, come inside, it's nice to meet you

then I get blasted with balloons

Come here, you've gotta meet my best friend nathan

Bringing an end to one of my bestest days

And little james will be slain, hanging from a tree top
Torso open, your the chosen, you can make these things stop

Hear that screaming? I just decided your mom and dad's life was at stake
You'll find your parents behind the terrace sliced at the waist

Battler #ONE

Tries boarding the train in a costly timetable error affair seconds before shit arrives, smashed into and derailed by Battler #sixteen in another close encounter, defeated in an epic 4/2 clash

VOTES..

Amgin Said=This was dope, a refreshing read and angle on the monster theme as it wasn't blatant.
I really enjoyed the scene and environment you painted.
The rhyme scheme was strong yet subtle. It read smoothly and the lines complimented eachother. It was Shakespearean vibe.
Very well done

But Nigma said=The content was a bit to DayDizzilian for my preference but you definitaly encapsulated the topic effectively. Solid entry.

My view
WOW just fucking WOW
What an incredible work this is!!!!
A really enjoyable STORY, well thought out
Really embraced the Monster theme well
Rhyming was brilliant
This work had perfect measure of all the necessary elements to deliver an outstanding read
For me that is what it's all about
Sorry to see this competitor leave us here

Favorite lines

Yes, a full moon only looms once a month,
Here's 'Lunar News' - Zoom on the front,

No sowing kit to patch ripped clothes,
This shit blows, rolling on my tip toes,
It grips slow.. Makes a soul hurt,
Soles work along with the growth spurt,
I hope search but thoughts lay fucked,
They thrust for blood and prey lust,

Daddy is in a bad place, we'd be a ready meal-
If we weren't in bed behind this heavy steel,
Let me feel safe again, at least Sarah's comfy,
He dares us bluntly, as he scares us monthly,

Well, no.. No.. Whats the blood from her elbow,
A swelled flow from the wound, Dads snarls are foul,
I fight back the tears as she starts to growl..

Battler #ELEVEN
Fails in a quest to cross the Arctic in nothing but Speedo style pants for protection, stuffed with lemon Popsicle's for nutrition... Not even a hat.. Frozen out in their clash with Battler #six

VOTES

Neek Said=ok, not sure if Nigma or Amgin or both. but this was cool. I liked the short style, obviously... I liked your approach as well.

But Spume said=The title Lagoon conjures up some dope potential for story telling but you didn't deliver the aspect! Arguably the main ingredient......

My view..
So this piece was stylish and the scheme Laden flow was a refreshing read
Rhyming was tight throughout very smooth
The theme was present and the Idea sound
Just wish the contents were a bit deeper and the outcome more developed..
I did like the lagoon Concept a lot and just wanted more
Overall this was an enjoyable work to read

Favorite lines..

"Lagoon"

Likened to a lunatic’s howl
A movie clip; borrowed from vintage Hollywood style

The Devil dwells on the bank of rage and fumigations.
The stinging swoon of hatred whispering the tune of Hades.

Splash!

Its name is Legion
Born of tainted reasons
The well of life is dry
As light subsides, it engage through anger; seething

Battler #TWELVE
All attempts to score recreational drugs here have lead this contestant to the wrong part of town here
Seeking to get higher! But only ending up getting robbed of they cash money then chopped up and buried
VOTES..

Sammy Said= just when I thought 5 had it in the bag....HOLY SHIT!! This was sooo well written. There were no trite phrase, no cliche imagery, no tired rhymes, it was straight up fire.

But Spume said=I gotta jump on this verse and call a WTF ???Emergency, fuck sake I was sober five minutes ago!
So I really found it hard to enjoy this sprawling number

My view..
This was a really good read, it did get hard to follow at time but the rhyming definitely carried it thru
I don't think it really captured the potential that was available with the given Monster theme..
But still a very enjoyable attempt with some dope rhyming worked in creating a smooth flow over a long piece.

Favorite lines..

Lifes unequal. No curse could cure it of that
It’s this lack of balance where the purities at

My mission, It was grandiose.
First step, the maps unfolded. Pencil prints my path to go
Passing slopes in lands that savage folk are known to have control
But with a passive, planned approach, I can transverse past patrol

Feel the weight of someone's gaze, proceed to make my laps, and quick
My vision sees a thousand hallways make a maze; a labyrinth

The room changes to a hall of mirrors which starts spinning, then crashes
I'm sent flying due to gravity that's shifted my axis
Land with eyes closed, feeling glass bits where my hands hit
When they open, in a mirror shard I glimpse into panic

Battlers FOUR and THIRTEEN
Tandem skydive here folks, free falling for a mile
Looking like LAW was piloting a large aircraft over Uncharted terrain when he hit some turbulence
And it seems as though bit player Battler #seventeen was responsible for tampering with the parachute!... Carnage ensues as two players hit the ground crash out..
All verses garnered respectable scores, so this battle was looking like a heavyweight showdown with guaranteed multiple casualties....

Battler #FOUR
First guy to hit the ground with an overall score of 7 from a possible winning score of 22
So personally this was the winning verse IMO, but that's JMO what did the voters think?

VOTES..

Self Acti Said=Damn! The wording and the flow are dope right out of the gate. The way you put your scheme together immediately grabbed my attention. I'm digging it this thus far, both the mechanics and the content.

But Kairo said=I could predict that the verse was going to be littered with internal rhymes as opposed to focusing on a more complex scheme that forwent them every once in awhile. BUT if that's your thing, you did your thing and props to it

My view
I really liked the angle of approach this writer took, it was a cool take on the theme and delivered really well
the compact but very informative nature of this delivery made the verse high end imo
It was short but it was satisfying, for me the ending delivered on the promise the verse presented
Dope verse........

Favorite lines..

Mind breaker, serial life taker, call me the silent death
For years noone's peered through the disguise I've kept
Gods and Angels are not able to chart the lives I've wrecked
No charges bought, I laugh at thoughts of the eyes that wept

Confide in me, give your life to me, it's easy to do
I'll take the pain, make it fade, give back freedom to you

Bet it's true that I've affected you, tell me, who did I take?

No remorse, I own your thoughts, can I break you too?
Bet I will, my methods ill, what can I make you do...

You know the name, I own the game. They call me Suicide.

Battler #THIRTEEN
Smashing into Tera Firma next with a score of from a possible winning 22 and Battler 4 not really softening the landing in any way. IT'S a good old fashioned double execution here folks with the new kid in town, lucky number slevin teen proving his guns are fresh and formidable..

VOTES

Sammy Said=more advance rhyme scheme and mechanics, i feel comfortable rewarding them the win. good job all. helluva fight here.

But Kairo said=verse was decent and I enjoyed how it touched bass on the mythos of Christianity as well. I found the rhyming pretty nice and the flow easy to catch.

My view..
It was humorous at some points and perhaps overly descriptive at others the two approaches did clash a bit and despite the end tying in with the beginning well the middle could have been more effective....
Rhyming was obviously well thought out and pretty decent
This verse def had some enjoyable moments for me wit some clever touches
Story should have been a bit more focused towards the out come.. Could have used some extra polish

Favorite lines..

See
Once Virgins they were a plenty, but you know the kids of today!

Father fooled them with lies, selling his fine art for protection
The wrong timber for their stakes, he carved them to perfection

Holy water that was fake we collected from the streams an
Lakes that we bathed in, that won't save them from demons!
It was all a deception, we laid claim to the heathen
The life essence of these peasants, was the main thing we needed

when they captured my parents and ripped out their hearts
Not knowing a son had been born them, I was hid in the cart

Battler #FIFTEEN
Over exposure to unhygienic sneakers looks to be the downfall for this mid distance runner, chronic athletes foot and ten× ingrowing toenails see this competitor hobble out after a thrilling 4/2 defeat against Battler # two

VOTES..

Exoduzt Said=Concept wise...fuck yeah. I absolutely loved the concept and not just that it was the way you executed it that really drew me in. The poetic vibe with beautiful descriptiveness in some areas was pretty fucking stand out top of the line stuff for me.

But Kiki S said=Whilst I enjoyed reading your piece, I feel like it was weaker as a topical piece when considering the previously mentioned factors. Your flow at time was fantastic

My view..
The rhyming was top tier here, the work flowed well and I found it easy to read..
I kinda wanted this to break into story mode but never felt like it developed on that side of things

Favorite lines..

Did you ever notice how in the Bible, when ever God needed to punish someone
Take a look around, no idea where you are

A bell rings and breaks his meditation
He's salivating eyes rounded gazed into the mirror satan

Weak souls on the edge of breaking for the demons taking

Demon landed on his feet he's standing

The light at the end is daunting and what lies ahead is haunting
Your soul is wanting answers from God but there's no responding

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:57am
III. Throwbacks

Seeing it as last round's theme was centered around monster and horror sensibility, i decided to sleuth for some classic verses of the past that touched on the theme. One took a more direct approach while the other was more grounded, meditating on internal monstrosity. Both interpreted horror in different ways but both were dope as fuck! Enjoy and props to the two writers!!

"Dracula" - By Rude

If Gillman’s actin’ mischievous? He gets a waveless tank of prisms

With sonars pinging so loud, even the matrix breaks it’s rhythm

Frank is made in increments! But the most famous name that’s given

Is the doctor that created him, thus a shameful naked vision

The Wolfman’s howl is frivolous, the Lupus Dei’ll taint the system

I’ll make him Roll Over on a bear trap, and Beg to Stay in that positon

Jack the Ripper was insolence! It was my fangs that ate the vixens

I used to roam the streets of London and strangulate the wicked

Hypnotized the innocents, pierced a vein and drank the liquid

dragged the vagabonds to my lair and exsanguinate my victim

Call me Batman in a sense, cause of the pain at stake, inflicted

My life force is so moving, there's a change of state when bitten

The power felt is imminent, it's the strangest strain of sickness

the capillary thirst, amongst the most heinous stage of symptoms

prepare for the genesis!, as my greatest reign to witness

draining Helsing on his arrival, since he came to slay afflicted

Bram branded me as villainous, in his pages, blame was written

I bathed in blood that stained the mud, my ancient ways were twisted

back when I was militant, enslavement swayed the vicious

so they named me the Impaler cuz of the sadist strays I lifted

showing signs of vigilance, my changeless face has shifted

growing tired but never old, of all this ageless grace I'm given

now my story seen as synthesis, and my stasis wanes opinions

but you know Legends never die, so I just fade away in distance

----------------
Earlier this week an interesting conversation occurred regarding the “Golden Era” of LA. It was interesting reading some of the thoughts. An intersting notion was brought up about (topical)writings of the current era has elevated past those of the past. This inspired me to look up some of the older pieces and umm...well…..who says writers of the past wouldn’t be able to compete. This was a vicious narrative. It worked with last round’s theme about monster because, more so than any hollywood script, the monsters inside us are often the scariest! Dope ass verse check it out.

"Summer Love" - By Fuckoff
I was beaming...

an looking like young loves summer dream

the sun always shone on her.. man she was sweet

the streaks of red in her hair lit up like her fiery side

I was getting lost in her smiling eyes, while we drive

couldn't help stare, an grin, as hers met mine

speeding, singing 'long to tracks from way back in ninety five

she had her feet sitting on the dash, an hands on her tanned thighs

dressed in a tank top that can only be described as, dam tight.

the sun setting gently, it fades into the dimmed light of night

says she'd told her mum nine - says she's a little tight for time,

well off the beaten track now, and she was like

'were we goin'.. i replied 'i'm not tellin... its called a surprise'

'alright?..', she said with a little bite.. an then she piped

'but what are we doing tonight'.. 'gettin fucked babe'.. *twice*..

I thought.. while gently pullin into a empty lay-by

'hello?!', 'emergency services, police, fire or ambulance?'

'police! please! my daughters missing, an im unsure of this man -

her friends havent seen her.. her phones broke or off

this is so unlike her, an we argued before she went sulking off    

'and how olds your daughter, miss?.. twenty? what? im sorry..

but ring back in 48 hours.. till then its best not to worry..'

*I really... really... wanted to fuck her..*

her touch is electric, mate, I wonder how she fucks..

I bet her little erect nips taste as good as her wee muff

always acts likes shes such a good girl, but maybe shed be naughty

maybe if I showed her my dark side, she'd do the same.. for me..

I think she plays with me, teases me.. likes to wind me up

always walkin to work in a short skirt that scream 'im a slut -

tie me up'.. id sat behind her at school, close enough to smell her

she wears chanel, jus like my mother did, with hints of vanilla

i showed her kindness, showerin compliments, till she was like 'No, stop it'

but.. id been friendzoned so hard... we'd even go clothes shoppin..

*..bitch..*

stood at the door knockin,

six cops and a swat team

'GET THE RAM READY..

HIT THE LOCK.. HE'S NOT IN'..

the slams steady an with a 'click' its

popped off its hinges  

the search beginnin already

siftin thru paperstacks

and tossed syringes

rippin every draw out.

ignoring the stench of rot

from the kitchens many half empty pots

cause that girl - she been missin days, then

without a flicker of hesitation

or any doubt came a heavy shout..

'SARGE... COME HERE...' he pauses,

not cause hes breathin -

he's jus tryna take it all in..

'I.. I THINK YOU NEED TO SEE THIS..'

'what is this place.. whats goin on, its kind of creepy'..

'Ive told you, its a secret.. C'mon... come inside.. youll see'..

walls all dark n dirtied, like theyd risen straight from earth

fallen windows left jus iron bars, on this prison made from dirt

vacated since the eighties, an asylum, where the different went to 'learn'

it was lit up by a sick fuck a touch violent, an it still glistened where it'd burnt,

charred roof n ash, scattered the path like its past occupants minds

knarled roots had wrapped the overgrown gates now lost in the grime

the wooden porch was black like tar, this lonely place rotten wa slime  

most slats now snapped apart, but the door still padlocked with a sign

'KEEP OUT' and 'DANGER'..  the rusty warnings ignored

its frame like paper, took one kick till the door was on the floor

its was a door like any other, showed nothing apparent..

but inside was the thoughts an soul of a man gone manic..

the cupboard a sick shrine to his love

her pictures hung from string, tied from above

next to candles and keepsakes

her lost gloves an other mementos..

this wretched man who'd reached hate

from a rotten love gone bad or mental

had full pads of scribbled poems an odes

layin next to homemade dolls an a naked barbie

shoes thatd fit a two year old tot..

but what really made the alarms ring

the bloodied kids knickers

stuffed into a locked box

and topped with glitter stickers...

'Sarge, this pictures different, it might be suttin

its old, worn, n was clipped to this paper cuttin,

this womans, shes beautiful.. she looks jus like her..

says she worked at the old institution, untill..'

..he tightens up..

'she was raped.. real brutal.. i think.. this is his mother' ..then..

as he read on the tale of this monster

dawned upon this simple copper..

'after labour, she went to jail.. for trying to smother him..'

we wandered through the neglected ruins, expecting ghouls

felt an ambiance that would test tombs, an the guts of lesser fools

a menacingly depressive moon filtered through the wreckage roof,

through the beams left to stew an lit up the dusty decrepit rooms

that once slept the loons, screams still echo'd with every gentle step taken

floorboards shake with the weight of a thousand mental patients

she turned to me, trying to muster the strength to say something

her lips quivered an her chin wobbled, an then 'I'm late..' again..

taking her hands tightly, I squeeze just enough to hurt

shes squirms, confused at her situation, 'your not.. scared are you?

dont be a little girl.'..  I smirked..

i was gone. the world dissipated, his wet breath felt suffocating

so close i could taste it.. with every fibre i should fuckin hate him

but past emotion, i just laid still, expressionless.. nothing. vacant

resorting to displacement, i wondered if I'd wake up.

torrential black rain, the tears mixing with my make up

his claw like nails slithered and dug into my neck,

the other hand gripped my wrist and positioned above my head.

could feel his elbows shake, his weight twice mine an bearing down

grunt an rasp, his saliva frothing at the side of his mouth

how long could this fuckin last? my toes clenched in self pity

his trousers were barely down, and he was in me

my whimpers felt silly, trying to tighten up, it was useless,

dry as fuck, but he pushed through it, excited by his abusiveness..

her body lay naked

clothes torn from her

they were too late.. 'SHIT..

phone the coroner'

pools of red trickled to flood

her eyes still open.. in wonder..

and written in blood

the words 'I HATE YOU MOTHER'

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:03am
IV. It's a Number's Game by Ridley Squat

I remember reading or hearing someone said once that math is the language of god. If you can fully grasp this “language” you can observe past, manipulate present and predict future!! Sounds fantastic? Fuck you! Testing this theory out, here’s our very own Ridley Squat. BTW, this maybe one of the most interesting shit i’ve read as of late. Damn, Rid, more articles….PLEASE!! -Sammy

Numbers, numbers, numbers.

They are everywhere, they control everything, but what actually are they?

Take 7 for example ... how much even is that? ... Nobody knows!

But what might help us to understand is the exciting SCIENCE! of Numerology.

This particular SCIENCE! is part of a special branch of SCIENCE! called "Pseudoscience", and unlike bogus ideas like Math(s) ... it remains relevant and useful every day of your life.

Let's examine this phenomena in our own IC2. There are some pretty shocking revelations right here ... can they really be coincidences? I mean really?

Can they, though?

(Warning this is not for the faint-hearted.)

1. The number of participants in each round divides exactly by 2 each time! ... 32, 17, 8 ... I checked, it's spooky but it's true!

2. And the title IC2 actually has a 2 in it! Honestly! Check again ... it's right after the C.

3. And in round 2 ... all 8 contestants have 8 characters in their name! Don't believe me? See for yourself:- Battler1, Battler2, Battler3, Battler4, Battler5, Battler6, Battler7, Battler8. This one doesn't seem to work as well with round one though, I don't know why, the numbers are a fickle mistress I guess.

4. And most shocking of all ... the number of every winner so far has been within the following numerical groups :-

* Prime numbers

* Square numbers

* Adele Albums

* Perfect numbers

* Odd numbers

* Even numbers

Chilling stuff.

Observing these patterns, I am even able to make predictions for the coming rounds.

In the Semi-final match-ups I predict the battlers competing will be ... Battler2, Battler4, Battler1 ... and this is a tough call ... but I'll say Battler3.

And in the final I'll go further to say it will be Battler1 versus Battler2.

Let's revisit this after the coming draws and see how I did.

Thanks for your time.

For the 8 of you still in ... good luck and good writing!

For the rest of us ... unlucky, but keep it to yourself and above all, try not to let on that you've got time on your hands.

Peace.

Rid Out.

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:17am
V. Interview with Self Activate

I don't have to tell yall how big a fan i am of this guy. Let me just lists a few things he's done in only a year time.

1. Champed a pretty stacked SS league with a 5-0 record.
2. 4x RB OM HOF 
3. 2x RR Text Drop of the Month Winner (which only awards one piece per month)
4. 4x LA 5 stars level drop

who knows what else he's garnered that nobody knows about! Without further ado...Ladies and Gentlemen, my brutha...SELF ACTIVATE!

Sammy: Ok, so tell us a little about yourself.

SELF: Well, I'm originally from Chicago, but I grew up in Mississippi. I moved to Fort Lauderdale as a teen. Then I moved back to the Sip to graduate high school and attend college. Then after my freshman year I moved back to Florida once again and went to college there as well. However, throughout the course of my life I've lived in a variety of different places other the ones just mentioned. For instance, I've lived in Alaska, Memphis, Iraq, and Costa Rica (where I currently reside). I've also traveled quite a bit just for leisure.

Sammy: That's dope. Why the different places?

SELF: Well, most have been work related. I majored in International Business. So after college my older brother hooked me up with a job that required me to travel and work in some odd locations.

Sammy: That's what's up. The furthest I've ever been was New York City lol. Aite so let's talk about ur name. Where did it come from? And fuck Neek for stealing that question for his Rutt interview!

SELF: New York is dope tho. I'll actually be up that way in a few months. And, yeah, Neek caught you slippin, bro. But ummm to answer your question ... I don't really know what made me think of that name. At the time I guess I just wanted something I thought would be catchy. Actually, that's not entirely true. In fact, now that I sit back and think about it I remember the SELF part is meant to represent my true self (my soul .. not my ego) and the ACTIVATE part is meant to symbolize me coming on-line with that inner being. In a nutshell: SELF ACTIVATE is just another way of saying "soul awakening". Also, the reason why my alias is in all caps is because I wanted it to standout and make a bold statement or proclamation. Plus, on some egotistical Rap shit I would like to think the name describes my ability to turn it on or off at the drop of a dime. I mean, once I'm charged up and in the zone I don't really think I can be stopped. Hence, when SELF ACTIVATES it's pretty much a wrap! At least in my battle oriented imagination. lol.

Sammy: That's a a gawdammn fact! I witness the 5-0 run ha! Well we know ur established but let's start from the beginning. What got u into hip hop?

SELF: Man, it was really like 8 and 0 before I got bored and started no showing. But, to answer your question, well, I was sorta born into the culture, bro. I can remember being 3 years old riding around town with my father bumping LL Cool J and Run-DMC cassette tapes. In fact, my earliest memories of music have all been Hip-Hop related. Not to mention, where I'm from everyone has always listened to Rap. Even way back in the sixth grade we would have rap battles in the schoolyard. By middle school we were making beats on the lunchroom table and spitting the wackest freestyles known to man. Long story short ... I never actually "got into Rap", it's kinda just always been there.

Sammy: Ahhh the old lunchroom table cypher! I miss those! How did u get into online hip hop writing/forums?

SELF: I want to say I just stumbled upon them by chance. Way back in the early days of the web online Hip-Hop mostly consisted of MSN chatrooms and cheap ass EZBoards or Geo sites that would be up one day and down the next. However, the first real forum I ever posted on was a site called Kaysha.com. It was owned and operated by some African rapper/singer. Strangely enough a variation of the site still exist, but the original Rap forum hosted on the site no longer does. Then again, it was over a decade ago. I think my name there was Sneak_da_Illest. Anyway, that site had some really dope ass writers. I mean, even by today's standards some of those dudes would still be considered advanced (in my very nostalgic opinion of course lol). But, yeah, reading the work posted there really peaked my interest, given the fact that even as a young kid I was always into the more lyrical side of the culture. I grew up on dudes like Nas and Jay-Z and later on down the line a lot of underground emcees, so I was already pretty fascinated by wordplay and storytelling. Plus, I read a lot of poetry back then as well. So to see cats writing content I was into on a daily basis and knowing I could be apart of it was like a dream come true. Back then I use to text battle so much I stopped doing my homework and damn near flunked outta school. Lol. Shit was live at the time, man.

Sammy: Ok so a bit of info, I met you on RB. When I first started u were THE FIRST dude to reach out to me, so I'm always appreciative of that. I remember being in SS and seeing you completely annihilated opponents. And we ain't talkin schmoes, we talkin some of RB heavy hitters like Endevor and OG Maestro. I know first hand when Self Activate is on...he's one of the scariest dude around. What makes Self bring his A game and can You walk us through ur writing process?

SELF: It's because you stood out. Your writing was fresh and different. It had a certain level of sophistication without being pretentious and your concepts were ones I never saw anyone else attempt. It was just dope shit to be honest. Still is, except even better.

In terms of my writing process tho. Ummm ... first I think of a concept. If I'm not inspired by a doc, movie, or current event, it usually takes about 2 or 3 days of just hashing ideas out in my mind before I settle on one that gets me excited to write. Sometimes I have lots of concepts I would love to write about, but just have no idea how I would properly execute them in real-life. Anyway, once I decide on the most feasible and interesting one I start scribbling lines. I might write ten different intros until I find one that fits. One that I know I can build upon. Once that happens the lines start coming pretty fast. However, I'm constantly rearranging their order in the verse. For instance, there might be a line or idea I really want to use, but maybe it doesn't fit where I hoped it would when I first thought it up, but I really want to use it, so instead of scrapping it or saving it for another verse (which I sometimes am reluctantly forced to do) I'll just put it to the side until I find a place where it fits in; it's kinda of like putting the pieces to a puzzle together. That's why I can never follow a rigid outline, only a skeleton of one, because once I start writing and the words start flowing the verse almost takes on a life of its own. I might start off thinking it's gonna begin and end one way and 40 lines later a whole new concept has emerged and the end result is one I never saw coming. And I fuckin wrote the shit! lol. Seriously, my only function as a writer is to harmonize the noisy text and to make order out of the chaos. Hopefully a fraction of that made sense. lol.

Sammy: I noticed that you adhere to lots of mythology in ur writing. I mean take ur avatar for example lol. I said this once that your verse always have some type of awakening. What are these themes so prominent in ur creative writings?

SELF: What's more epic and entertaining than mythology? I mean, it's literally the stuff legends are made of. Just name dropping a hero like Hercules conjures a thousand different visuals as well as invokes the idea of strength and stability. What I mean is ... when I incorporate these mythic and historical references into my work they are meant to serve as aspects, embodiments, and personifications of different emotions and human experiences. It a more creative and dramatic way of expressing a common trait  or understanding amongst all human beings because the references are already so well defined on their own. On another note, I'm very much into abstract and metaphysical concepts. I'm into occult science. And I'm also an avid studier of history and social politics. Not to mention, a 'conspiracy theorist' by nature. In any case, you're always going to find these deep philosophical questions in my rhymes and an overarching mixture of the aforementioned studies in my verses. It's just who I am as writer. I mean, I feel like if I'm gonna take the time to write something, then post it for the world to read and examine, shouldn't I actually say something of value? If it's gonna be for public consumption then at least give people something nutritious to chew on, food for thought if you will, or at the absolute least something entertaining and fun to read.

Sammy: Yeah I definitely think this is ur niche. The mystic and philosophical existential examination has done u well man. Ur best work, imo, are ones with those themes. U even manage to sneak them into narrative which is hard to do.

Ok so tell us how u ended up in LA and what was ur initial impression on this community?

SELF: I think I saw you mention it in a thread on another site. Then I followed the breadcrumbs. Once, I got here I knew it was a place I'd be spending a lot of time at. My first post got mad love and feedback and from that point on it just felt like home. Neek and Endeez were feeding a lot of my shit back then.  Now .... just crickets ... smh!  Also, the fact that I was already familiar with a lot of heavyweights didn't hurt either. For instance, you, Law, Nigma, Beans, and Rutt made the site's landscape seem less extraterrestrial. And then of course the Open Mic has always been my bread and butter, so discovering a place like L.A. seemed like finding a goldmine because the OM at the time (like now) was popping and Crim (like now) was feeding like a mad man.

Sammy: Ok so what were some of the names that stood out to you during ur first few weeks on LA?

SELF: Well, like I said I already knew a few people from previous sites so I was aware of their talent level before I got here. So besides the names I already mentioned, I'd have to say CHAIN was one dude that really impressed me off the bat. The way he worded his verses and the metaphors he employed seemed really unique and original. Then there was Endeez and Alice. The fact neither one spoke English as a first language, yet were still able to write at a top-tier level just blew my mind. Not to mention the poetry and creativity they both possessed. Diz also comes to mind. His content was questionable, but his ability to write raw and vivid depictions was not. Next we have Exo and iLL ... from the jump I noticed how dope their pieces flowed, the confidence their verses exuded and the ingeniousness imbedded in their storytelling abilities. Lastly, I'd have to say Neek and Doom for their pure lyricism and all around skill sets. Of course as time has passed there are definitely other members I've grown more familiar with and who I feel I could easily add to this list (Con and Tre for example), but in terms of when I first arrived here these are the ppl who first  made an impression on me. Although, in retrospect I think D2K and Ven could fit into this group as well.

Sammy: Word, Ven needs to come back f'rillz! Ok we may rile some feathers but fuck it let's talk ur Mount Rushmore of LA's topical scene.

Instead of 4 let's make it top 5

SELF: Bruh ... that's a hard one! lol

Sammy: I was requested to throw that one in  there haha

SELF: Okay, but here's the thing ... where does a cat like Rhet fit in? I mean, he's definitely top five talent-wise but, has he done enough on L.A. to be immortalized already? Of course I know this question is solely in regard to how long I've personally been here so I'll just give you my top five Open Mic'ers. You, Exo, iLL, CHAIN, and Endeavor. Obviously cats like Law, Nigma, and Kiki deserve a spot, but the first two hardly post and the third idk, if I add him I'd have to add Alice, Dizz, LP etc... I gotta draw the line somewhere.

Sammy: Haha that's a pretty damn good answer! It is a pretty stacked group of talent so I hear ya.

Ok so we're currently in the 3rd round of IC2. Without revealing who u think wrote what, what are a couple of standout verses to u, so far in the tournament?

SELF: Shit ... there's so many. But in Round 1: B13, B11, B9, and the 'Dog Battle'. Round 2: B2, B17, B5, B7, B9. And there was one battle I haven't really had a chance to read yet, so maybe a verse from that one too but I'm not sure.

Sammy: U can't see me but I'm jotting these down lol. I'm sure I've read them already but if u consign then I wanna read them again.

What's ur thoughts on IC2 so far? Again without revealing too much lol

SELF: It's probably the dopest tournament I've been apart of in a very long time. The concept of anonymity and blind voting in and off itself is really ill. And I think Law and Cuba have pretty much run it to perfection. The mag has been hella entertaining and the participation has been incredible. Not to mention the depth of talent we've had. Thus far the only critic that I have is the agony of anticipation. Having to wait an eternity to read a vote or uncover a winner. Other than that it's been near flawless execution all the way around. Shoutout to Crim and Amgin for blessing us with a heathy supply of quality feed and votes too.

Sammy: Haha word to the anticipation! That shits nerve racking for reals. And shout to Law for making sure the tourney runs well.

So we gonna play word association (another thing Neek fuckin stole from me!). I say a name or a word and you say the first thing to come to mind. Cool?

SELF: Ight

Sammy: We will start with Cuba

SELF: The Wizard of Oz

Sammy: Wtf lol! Neek

SELF: My nigga

Sammy: North Korea

SELF: Bowl cuts

Sammy: Lord Puente

SELF: Food Truck Mafia

Sammy: Ashley Kaos

SELF: Nasal decongestants lol j/p. Determination.

Sammy: The Law

SELF: Imagery

Sammy: Dave Chappelle

SELF: Genius

Sammy: Endeavor

SELF: My nigga

Sammy: Alaska

SELF: The Aurora Borealis

Sammy: Finally, Rhetorical

SELF: Talented

Sammy: Ok, well thanks for this opportunity, Self. Any parting words?

SELF: Yeah, man thanks for the interview. Sorry if I missed anyone. Shoutout to the whole crew and thanks for reading, whoever took the time to. Peace...

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:22am
VI. Top 10: Twilight Zone Episodes

God bless Netflix! Why? TWILIGHT ZONE!! I’ve been compiling a fav twilight episode list for a while now and haven’t had a chance to share it lol. So with the dark, horror-theme topics of last round, i will sneak, under that pretense, it in and share with yall my the list. All episode are on netflix if u want to check them out.

Top 10 Greatest Twilight Zone Episodes

10. Night Call

Elva Keene starts receiving night calls from an unknown source. Fed up, she finally told the stranger to stop calling her. After realizing where the call was coming from…Elva decided to talk to this person who was closer to her than she ever thought!

10. Death-head Revisited

A sort of companion piece to “Judgment Night”, Death-head Revisited tells the tale of a former S.S. Officer, Captain Gunther Lutze returning to his old haunting...i mean hunting ground(lol) only to be visited by a few old friends….

8. Nightmare At 20,000 Feet

On one late night flight, Bog Wilson, played by William Shatner, sees a creature on the wing of his airplane. He tried to warn the crew but no one believes him. So it’s now up to him to save the unsuspecting passengers from 20,000 feet of death.

7. The Last Flight

A popular trend in cinema these day involves the time loop and paradox. Films like Interstellar, Predestination, Donnie Darko all touched on that theme. The Last Flight is one of TZ’s examination of that concept - and perhap one of the first of its kind. Its an awesome exercise in pacing and solid storytelling. Def one of the illest!

6. Mirror Image

Millecent Barnes is waiting for the bus. But while waiting she encountered a series of weird events that lead her to believe that someone is playing a joke on her…but who?

5. Death Ship

Another time loop theme piece, this episode tells of Captain Ross and crew finding a duplicate crashed spaceship, with an identical crew killed in the crash. After each member of the crew has hallucinations involving dead friends and relatives, they are convinced they are dead. Suddenly, they are back in space about to land.*

4. Will The Real Martial Please Stand Up

The structure of this story is very similar to a stephen king composition. A group of characters, beyond their control, are gathered at a location. Similar to a King’s novel, the true nature of human emerged as the plot progresses. You will noticed that the title inspired one of Eminem’s greatest hit lol. Awesome episode that should not be missed.

3. Judgment Night

Judgment Night tells the story of Carl Lanser, a German, on board the S.S. Queen of Glasgow, a British Ship, in the year 1942. He has no memory of how he got there, but he has a strange feeling that he knows the passenger. Lanser is certain that they are being stalked by an enemy sub. He also feels that something is going to happen at 1:15 AM. Then at 1:15 AM, a u-boat surfaces….woooohhhh....

2. The Hitch-hiker

This Twilight Zone episode is really a television adaptation of a very popular urban legend. There's different variations. In this interpretation, we Nan Adams was going on a cross-country trip from Manhattan to Los Angeles. Along the way she keeps seeing the same hitch-hiker on the side of the road. It wasn’t long before she realizes that her simple road trip might be a long hard road to hell.

1. Walking Distance

Gig Young plays a busy ad exec who wants to get away from the daily grind, so he decided to take stroll down memory lane - literally. This was a very personal story to Rod Serling, who wrote several stories with this theme. This is the most emotional.You can't go home again!

Edited by Sammy - 07 May 2017 at 4:59am

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:27am
VII. Round 3, FIGHT!! by The Law

Round 3 topic theme: Biome Round

Biome

a large naturally occurring community of flora and fauna occupying a major habitat, e.g., forest or tundra.

Just in case anyone needs it. ^

There will be 4 Biomes each given to a specific battle.

- Tundra/Arctic

- Jungle/Forest/Woods

- Desert/Sahara

- Marine/Ocean

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/glossary/gloss5/biome/

If you need further elaboration.

Now you can create your own story whether it's human-character based or based on the wildlife in the biome. The destruction of it. Your story/topical is entirely yours to create, however, it must be based in your specific biome.

Ex.

Marine/Ocean - Pollution, a guys life living on the sea, shark story.. etc. Same with all of the rest of them. If it's arctic feel free to right about igloos and eskimos. So again. All drops must be based around the given biome for the battle, the rest is entirely up to you.

VIII. Outro

And that is all folks! thanks again to all the collaborators! Spume, Rid, Self, Law. And thanks to everyone for making this tournament what it is. Not only writing but voting as well. Yall don't know how crucial that is to a tournament like this. Thank you all! See you on the next mag!

Edited by Sammy - 07 May 2017 at 4:34am

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:55am
1) that was an incredible collection of material. entirely worth the wait.. whew. heat.

2) amazing interview with Self.. ya'll had natural chemistry and shit was just dope overall.. didnt feel so... I dunno..guarded.

also..im glad we cool Self..cause I told endeeze yesterday I was changing my name to Self Navigate...so dont sue me fam.

3) Ridley should tutor me in math, asap.

4) who the fuck watches twilight zone... I get the play...

5) yesterday was cinco de mayo. grande.
#Bananas
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 5:02am
yo neek! Twilight Zone's dope, son! Best anthology series ever! 

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 5:15am
just theme song alone... tales from the crypt...

but if thats your flavor.. I aint even mad.
#Bananas
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 5:40am
I'm actually gonna roll a joint and watch a few of those episodes, bro.

A few things:

1) I've heard of Celp Taut, SelfSavior, and of course SELF ACTIVATE, but never a non-mechanical version of Self Navigate, so as far as Selfs go I think you got that one in the bag, Neek.
2)Spume, you're one entertaining ass dude. Your commentary is witty and right on point. Good shit.
3)Rid, I see you're trolling the Illuminati enthusiast. Shit was funny on the slick.
4) Where the fuck is Rude??? One of the dopest writers on L.A. Vanished without a trace
5) Fuckoff was a gotdamn beast! That verse was epic.
6) Sammy, you're a mastermind my dude. Best mag to date.

Dope shit across the board. Props!
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 7:04am
im gonna switch my name to Self A Steam

fact, Rude needs to come back yo! werda Empire!

Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 9:13am
Dope ass write ups guys, real shit. Neek did tell me he'd change it into Self Navigate. If he gets to do that I want dibs on "Neek", goes well with Endeez. Hell, can even turn it into a 1 man two mans group.

Possibilities.
#Bananas

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 10:20am
Lmao @ random Twilight episode reviews. You're crazy man. Ridleys bit had me cracking up.

Will read Spumeys and Self interview later.

Amazing job again guys.
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:32pm
By far the best mag yet.  Also that might have been the best interview.  Fucking great job on this everyone

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:36pm
Incredible mag.. excellent...

#scriptzforaninterview
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 5:06pm
Crazy amount of work gone in this. Props on the creativity aswell.
#bananas
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 7:21pm
This mag here is the best i've read to date,Spume Sammy you guys have done a real
tremendous job here in putting this together,the time taken to write this must of been
obscene via length,so super mad props to you both for investing and delivering a truly
exceptional mag,that is nothing short of quality alround,thank you both for this ripe
enjoyable read...peace.

SELF ACTIVATE,you are truly knowledgeable,this was a great interview and prospective
from you,as you already know,at LA the talent pool is seriously mad in depth,but you are my favourite OM head here,i love Mythology myself and you do often incorporate
this element vividly within your verses,as I read this interview I found myself nodding all the way through too,RIPE...peace.

Sammy you seemed real comfortable with this interview,you asked the questions I would of asked,so props and respect from me comes your way too,thanks you.....
peace.

"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 7:44pm
^The site wouldn't wouldn't be the same without you, Juice. L.A.s #1 asset.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic