Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Identity Crisis 2 Magazine
    Posted: 02 April 2017 at 2:55am
Identity Crisis 2!!

Intro

Welcome to Identity Crisis 2, an anonymous topical tournament pitting LA’s best against each other. The first IC tournament was a success with Zinaii taking the crown at the end. The lineup was insane then and even more vicious this year. Zinaii will return to defend his title but he has quite a bit of competitions to fend off. check out some of the names competing this year’s IC2: Chain, Rutter, Rhetorical, Concrete.. WHAT?! Dead ass, this is setting up to be the  best tourney LA has ever seen. What i like about something like this is the fact that it will do away with nuthugging and dick riding. Only your creativity, ideas and wits will save you here. With that said, I welcome you all to Identity Crisis 2!  Please go here for the rules. -Sammy

Meet The Contestants

By Nigma

Daydizzle89 - Oh daydizzle.. How art thou? This ‘gentlemen’ (FUCKING LOL) has a high level of capability, however he has a bad habit of saying “fuck it” during his verse.. Figuratively of course. He likes to stand out and enjoys pursuing memorable pieces, at times he relies far too heavily on ‘shock’ appeal to compensate on the lack of other literary devices however is capable of pushing forward a well rounded verse when inspired to do so. What does fate have in store for him? Stay tuned to find out. Back to you Dianne.

Rutter knows best - Currently pondering your thought process during that name selection.. Moving on, RKB is a formidable punchsmith and a force to be reckoned with on the battlefields. I always enjoy a successful transition from battler to topical writing as a quality punch is enjoyable to read regardless the situation. I’ve seen improvement in Rutters (few and far between) topicals, especially in regards to the patient pacing setting up his punches. I feel everyone could benefit from taking more time to wrapping pondering overall concepts and angles before considering writing bars. I wish you the best of luck, seeya at church bro.

Crimson Juice - Yoooooyooooo and slinkies bro, tried any new bomb af juice lately? The crimson vixen, voter extraordinaire, is one of the sites most rapidly improving writers over these past few years. I remember a straightforward approach to your verses which can be a huge asset in this anonymous environment. With some focus, heard work, and a spar session in gokus hyperbolic chamber, CJ could make a splash.

Exoduzt - When he’s not greasing up fat rolls or massaging mud stars, hes usually procrastinating. When he finally finds the motivation to write, -HEY EXO I KNOW YOU ARE SKIMMING THIS WHOLE FUCKING ARTICLE TO FIND PEOPLE SAYING NICE THINGS ABOUT YOU SO I JUST WANNA WASTE YOUR TIME A LITTLE BIT BEFORE I DO LALALALALALALAL FUCKING LALALALALA LA- anyways, he got the pen game. I mean I run a crew with him and 9/10 conversations with him makes me want to punch myself in the face. You know the pen game is there. Experienced writer who reached a high level understanding of mechanics and is continuing to experiment and evolve. Strong contender. I’ll talk to you when you message me on facebook outraged by this.

Spume Corrupt - What game has a core in it? “YOUR CORE IS UNDER ATTACK” Forget.. Anyways I wanna make a reference to it and tell you to like, make yourself vomit while throw it in the air and be like, “I  spumed while my core was upped”. Anyways this dude was cryogenically frozen or something when I first joined that site, but he’s alive and well now, acting like Santa Claus with colititis cause he’s cause he’s dropping bombs with his presence. He writes with natural, to the point, crisp wording and is another sneaky beaver that could gnaw stumps on his way through the rounds. Gnaw my stump bitch.

iLL ScriptureZ - WHADUP ELISION FAM. I haven’t posted in your welcome thread in Elision forum cause I’m an asshole but let this be your official welcome from me. Good to be crewed up again.  I remember when this guy first came on the scene.. It’s very rare for someone to come out of nowhere and not only have a firm grasp of mechanics on the technical end, but can conceptually create some insane shit.  This motherfucker could tazmanian devil spin his way through this thing, dusting many opponents on the way.

Rhetorical - Most talented writer to join the site in awhile, Rhet has his toes in the very top echelon with his pen game, however he’s a well rounded artist in general. He can tear it up on the mic as well whether hes dropping some heavy songs or defacing people with a diss track. It all comes back to the pen game though and that’s where he shines. He has the talent to create verses that stand out and could pose a threat to anyone on the site.

Sammy - Ehhh your pen puts the invisible HAM in SAMMY. You and Ill Scriptz remind me a lot of each other based on how you joined the site (without me really knowing you from any other site) and what you both bring to the table. The two of you are the peanut butter and jam of the multi game, and SAMMY BO BANDY can be a conceptual BEAST ladies and gentlemen.

DressToKill - oooo DTK, or as everyone whose ever seen his bodybuilding competition pictures calls him, UndressToKill. This dude is a lyrical powerhouse, his creative angles and references remind me of my own, and thats pretty close to as good a compliment as being to compared to a mix between Fergie and Jesus. Lookin forward to see you droppin bars before lifting them yup first. Lets do Canada proud.

Beans - What kinda hockey player has no flow bro? Like nothing! Where is it? I’ma look back and read the verses you write here regardless. If you noshow first round I’ma fly to the mountains to punch you in the dick. I can’t recall one time I’ve seen you put effort into a topical but your punch game is strong, so like all battler → topical switches, you have my interest. Bring it

AxyRocker - Something about smelling what the rock is cooking. Guys this guy is a guy too and if memory serves correctly from the 2 verses i looked up about 400 seconds ago, he keeps his flow basic and chooses his words carefully to get proper meaning accross like a great auritor. Axy is Hitler, you heard it here first. Good luck Nazi scum.

Titu - Sup Tits. Hows being famous? I’m glad you still have time for us little guys. If you ever need a backup dancer, I mean, I can’t really dance but I used to be really good at consuming alcohol. Glad you have returned to this beehive. These tits aren’t fake, the real deal, top tier mechanical prowess and the ability to kick you right in the dick i you are lookin at him crosseyed. Don’t you dare look at that squirrel

Kiki Spirez - Fuck would I like to smoke a scooby dooby with this bloke! Kiks been one of the sites elite since well before I joined, his style is very voter-friendly and I can see him being a strong contender in this! Mastered mechanics and always has a solid angle at his concept.

SELF ACTIVATE - Definitely one of the top talents to come to the site in the past few years. SELF is an excellent asset to LA, bringing out of this dimensional concepts and references. Another writer with mastered mechanics who will definitely be making a splash.

Manc - Even tho some may accuse this guy of pumping his own record up a wee bit, no matter how you look at it it’s pretty damn impressive. The list of credentials he holds is substantial and hes beat some of the best to have ever been on this site. Can’t seem to keep it in his pants tho since Manc keeps poppin out kids vicariously through his female counterpart which has dramatically affected his onsite activity. Pen to pad is like writing a bike though so if he gives a verse attention it’s destined to draw blood like a crip with a sketch artist

Nigma - This guys verses will be easy to spot. They’ll be the ones that are complete ass. The ones that no one will be able to get half way through because of the large amounts of random jibberjabber and nonsensical blasphemy comparable to deaf retards attempting to read the bible backwards out loud while rubbing braille bumps. If I wanted to write with the lack of height contained in your verses I’d have to enact a black magic ritual to drag my soul to the Earths core. Fuck you, fuck your family, and fuck the families of everybody you and your family members have ever met.

Neek - lol im so glad this artifact woke up from hibernation and remembered the url for this site. Seriously bro I think about the time I was on this site before you came back and its like, why the fuck was I alive? What purpose did my existance serve without you in it? The answer to that was a list longer than Zdeno Chara’s dick. Oh great, I just ghostwrote a bar for Daydizzle in public.. That’s embarrassing. Anyways Neek you’re a cool cat. I think of you as the Chesire cat from Alice in Wonderfuck but with sharper whiskers and more bloodshot eyes. Looking back, I didn’t really discuss anything about your capabilities, but after digging deeper into my subconscious I’ve been blessed with an epiphany teaching me that your bodies of work speak for themselves.

Ridley Squat - When I found out who the director Ridley Scott was I pooped my pants then used my metaphorically soiled undergarments as a fleshlight to metaphorically masterbate to your figurative image. Rids another in a long line of well rounded writers in this incredibly stacked roster. Rids keeps it consistent and is gonna have to come with dope concepts to push far in this one.

NBread - Newer cat (or dog) that I am not well read on, what I remember reading from him gave off the impression that it was not taking seriously so if he were to put effort into a verse he will be hard to identify. He’ll be like the one transvestite in a lineup of gorgeous women at a Thailand brothel since you don’t really know who you’re fucking with, and if given the chance he may look to preform cowboy gaysex on your asstent.

21. Jaz-cat - I think Jaz is a new school writer who has a manbun and hipster glasses and have heard rumors he walks the streets in pablo picasso-esque patterned shirts. I assume as much, but since he doesn’t blatantly boast otherwise in his work I can’t be sure. He’s a new fish in a pit up sharks. Good luck and have fun

22. Lord Puente - The fecal deity! Lord Pu has really pushed himself. He’s now capable of ironed out lines with solid end rhymes and buttery internals. He’s got the mechanics down, now the quality of verses is solely dictated by conceptual angles. YOU HAVE REACHED THE LEVEL THAT ‘HOW YOU WRITE’ HAS REACHED A CAPPED LIMIT SO GOTTA SPEND THAT EXTRA TIME THINKING BOUT WATCHA GONNA WRITE ABOUT NOW BRO WELCOME TO THE BIG LEAGUES.

CHAIN - Putting any effort into his verses I’d be surprised if he didn’t go deep in this one. At his best Chain is one of the strongest talents I’ve seen on any site. There are several multi-lingual writers on this site and almost all of them are top tier, it blows my mind. One of a long list of people I wouldn’t want to run into first (or any) round.

Zinaii - The winner of IC1, nuff said. Not someone I would have picked to take it in the first which just goes to show that without the bias included in an association with names. IC is a whole different dog and Zin has proven to have a style very well suited for this. I guess that’s kinda like having a face for the radio or something.

Slip - This dude is a bit of a misnomer as he’s capable of standing tall against a lot of muhfuckuhs in this future graveyard. His mechanics have grown to a respectable a level where consistency is expected; a higher level of responsibility that you’re living up to in the recent drops I’ve peeped. Come with thoughtful concepts and you’ll make an impact

Sdubb - You know that villain from mortal combat? Dude with 4 arms? Also, you know how boxers use two hands to devastate speed bags? Well put that together combined with your nuts and comprehend the fury that will be catalysed IF YOU FUCKING NO SHOW. I DONT KNOW YOU SO I DONT TRUST YOU FUCKING SHOW UP. Your capability and potential is well beyond what your record describes, another writer that could surprise people

AshleyKaos - Why do you ever respond to my dick pics? Lol sorry that was my Manc impression. JK, he doesn’t creep on you as bad as he used to.. Because he hasn’t been here.. But I imagine him in the past typing with one of those press on mustaches and it’s a great image. Anyways this is about you, not him, FOCUS MAN! AK presence since joining the site could be summarized as elevation. She’s applied herself to all areas and has shown dramatic improvement in all of them. Starting to grasp mechancs as a whole, been quite evident in all the recent audios and will certainly be reflective on paper as well.

Amgin - My young padawan, has chosen to learn the jedi ways of the pen. This son of a biscuit has excelled in everything he’s pursued in. I expect him to rapidly improve after each battle like a fucking saiyan on meds and eventually go off like the savage gorilla they turn into off meds. Well under 10 writtens under his belt but DANGER: IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY. ALSO WATCH OUT FOR HIS DOG

Concrete - Conc the conquerer continues coming crafty, collected crazy credits from… a fuck it. He’s good, a 5 star writer who brings many different strong aspects to the table including, but not limited to, crisp rhyming, vivid imagery, and seems to excel in the a sci-fi level area of freedom. One of many many strong caliber writers hoping to go deep. Typical male.
Brotha Goose - How many times you sneeze when you picked up that dusty ass pen? Welcome back you silly fuck. Hope to see no duck duck from you goose goose, no showing brings shame to your family. Hope to see you get a few rounds into this and gain my love! Best of luck in this pool of ravenous murderers

Jay Homicide - I’ve long considered J Hom the ‘realest’ writer on LA. His natural wording and content always combine to provide a definite image and no question on his stance regarding whatever he’s choosing to dissect. Another older head returning to prove that the pen game never fades and that he can still slap down a motherfucker who tries to take him out. Good luck to you!

Que - QQQUUUUUUEEEEEEEE its YOOOOUUR NIGMA!!!! What is there to say. Que is a fucking wizard with words. Shows up to lower all out confidence. Another top top tier contender, the ol cliche ‘last but not least’ could not be further off the mark. Vivid vivid writer, looking forward to see that paintings you create and damage you do!

In the beginning...

In 2015, IC saw a lineup of some of LA’s elite topicalists going head to head. After spending a few hours on the battles, something dawned on me….with the exception of maybe 2 no-shows….EVERYONE was present for their battles! Very impressive considering the amount of signees. After 2 grueling rounds, the semi finals revealed a standing of: Cuba, Titu, Lucky and Zin,, with Zin and Titu moving to the final. In the final, Zin dropped a dope verse garnering a 7 - 2 victory making him the first Identity Crisis tournament champion! Two great verses aside, the beautiful thing about that finale was the voting! 9 votes! At the moment there’s a final match at another site where i took part in. Sadly, for 9 days it sat on a measly 3 votes. So 9 votes is a blessing and i hope this year brings that type of engagement.

TBC...

Edited by Sammy - 02 April 2017 at 3:26am

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 3:06am
...continue

Top 10 Verses from Identity Crisis 1

By Sammy

After reading all the battles, i thought to myself what can i do to highlight some of these writtens so they will not go forgotten in the sea of closed tournament archives? Got it. This is my top 10 verses of that Identity Crisis tourney of 2015 (in no order). This is based solely on my opinion.

Engineer - nomedic

Very very crisp writing. The story progression was dope. It didn't wastes any words. All wording contributed to the piece. Very nice bro!

Professional painter - Shankley

a visceral tale about a “still life” painter. Great twist to the topic; really showed an out of the box thinking.  The  story progression was dope. Everything was told via actions (hardly any instances of exposition) and the plot itself was imaginative.

The Lawyer - Dress to Kill

Ahhh the moral dilemma of the counsel. This was a dope character sketch. The mechanics was pretty on point. But the real strength was the dilemma of the character. Well thought out and great development!

The Truck Driver - Junior Shade

This was a DOPE piece. Its somewhat unconventional, as it doesn’t have the usual fluffs that dominates most topical verse, but the voice was fuckin perfect. Playin on the “trucker mouth” approach, the story was crafted with seemingly reckless abandonment but obviously well calculated

Police detective - Zinaii

This was a very engrossing story. Writing was good and the tone stayed consistent throughout. The story played out like a depraved “Seven” where a battle of wits ensues between detective and killer.

Husband found out about affair - lucky D

There were some issues grammatically but what a simple and poignant piece. Have u ever watched a movie that had a very satisfying ending? This is it. I really like the dialogue between the wife and husband. It was very genuine and often reflects real life situations. I remember doing a project on extramarital affairs and for the most part the cause comes from a feeling of emptiness and longing which this piece did a great job painting.

Man having the affair tha husband found out about - Shankley

This was from the very battle against Lucky D's verse, above. I really love the first segment. The rhymes and reasons as well as character development was very well accentuated. Really ill.

Nazi general - Cuba

Such a dope piece. The story was ill as fuck. The rhymes wer crisp and clean per Cuba’s usual standards. The thing that really jumped ou was the imagery. Very visceral and the language worked with the tone to create a very engrossing thriller

Parallel universe - Zinaii

Imaginative. The way this played out was like a Sci-Fi version of “Wicker Man”. It was a nice commentary on easy fix of society and the ability to push vigilance without being too preach was well endowed. Awesome.

Finale Verse - Zinaii

This deserves to be on the list, if for nothing else, then for it being the final winning verse. So the verse is a combination of monkey paws and deal with the devil idea lol. At this point it's appropriate to say that Zinaii is a natural story teller. I look forward to reading what other tales he has up his sleeves!

32 Reasons |\\\\\LYRICAL ASSAULT HAS MERIT
CHECK II OUT
By spume corrupt

1. daydizzle89
[First up in this spot, no fucking hesitations, it's the artist formerly known as " The Troll"... None other than LA's officially​ recognized MOST ELEVATED of 2016, as voted by the community...Day the dog Dizzle... Welcome brother, you been looking dope in the OM lately, going strength to strength.. Will it be  dizzle's day? Or will he get knocked backwards?
I think he could be the dark horse here!]

2. Rutter knows best
[And another GIANT enters the Arena early, Rutts everybody! This Guy! Bringer of much life, The 1/2 Punch league's creator and presiding President! A much Welcome entry to the show brother. I seen you bring some dope Topical writing to the OM lately, but you say you are better known for battling bars..
Crimson J has Rutt as the dark horse in this race but the ground is hard and there will be difficult hurdles to overcome.. Could Crim be right? Or is he talking out his Ass flogging a dead donkey? We shall see]

3. Crimson Juice
[The hardest of workers! Crimson in the house, Big Crimbo everybody this guy gives so much, it's a massive result to have you with us here bro..
The open mic's very own Father Christmas ... Will his presence be felt here? Or will he be getting the sack early this year?, Eitheer way its means no L kickin in!]

4. Exoduzt
[One half of our resident Tag Team champions here!! In it for the love this one! EXO will happily breed his own competition, bringing two of LA's finest Topical writer's to the tournament in Manc and CHAIN, Welcome to the IC Duzty; you consistently put out dope OPEN MIC MATERIAL,  you are right in with a serious shot here I feel... However this is a turbulent field, and they may not let the dust settle.... shame cos when that brother settled he cuts back on the slop like a farmer starving a pig... Another great addition to the IC! Exoduzt everybody! Grab a seat for a minute]

5. Spume Corrupt
[Your fluke resident Text Champion in this joint, taking time out from his bogas lap of honor none other!
But while you're saying the belt belt is more corrupt than crocodile skin, I'm only saying snap!!!!!!Or in other words, see you later Alligator ...................
So obviously I can't talk about myself here so I'm going to take this opportunity to tell you All about my soon to be released seeding system it will successfully predict the top ten positions! As I said we won't be talking bout me so the seeding will only run Numbers 10 through to 2]

6. iLL ScriptureZ
[Another big face on the OM scene, This Guy here is creative to say the least, Welcome that much loved member and potential strong looking contestant, Ill of the Scriptures in this shit everybody! Has the ability to go far and threaten for a position here.... but all previous form does however points towards him getting the early DQ for some BC over some BS, Will he keep his cool this time? Do not ask me I've never lost my cool in my life!]

7. rhetorical
[A talented newer member here, clearly no stranger to treading these type of boards before, He gots some skills and experience so no doubt he could do well, ... Or will his predictable rigidity hold him back, Rhet feels his style is easily recognizable, personally I haven't noticed that...  if he can hide from himself he could see the winner of this shit, Welcome Rhetorical to the spot! Another very talented writer enters the Arena]

8. Sammy
[This guy ain't gonna be coming up short and that's for sure, he's a clever one too, that's why if I say Sam-Wise it's not necessarily Regarding his Hobbit like features or his desire to share a ring with a friend! Samson everybody! can he be cut down, trimmed up, shaved off, weakened in any way? Another great writer steps into the fray, the talent is getting ridiculous]

9. DressToKill
[Legendary member here! Got some rust issues ATM But a Former Text Champion none the less and an all around gentle giant,
Always put the work in , a raw talent, The much loved DTK in the spot everybody! This guy has loads of ability but he's Been AWOL on roids for a long time now, last I seen he was looking like a Hulk/Sasquatch hybrid, It would be Incredible to see him win this, but I don't think he's ready Yeti and his re introduction drops would prolly back me up]

10. Beans 
[Beans everybody, Beans of the battlefield, One half of our resident Tag Team Champions shock entry for this Japanese fighting fish out of water, great to see him showing up for the sign ups at least, Not usually known for his topical writing a talented writer none the less. Will he come out smelling of roses? I wish him well, but despite the name I can't see him having enough gas to reach the finish line]

11. AxyRocker
[Another much elevated member here, My brother Rocker, This guy is a hard worker, Let me welcome Axy to the party ..it's mainly battle writing where he has elevated though, this field is looking too strong for him to progress...But if axe gets on his grind he may be sharp enough to surprise.. You would have to be off your rocker to say otherwise!]

12. Titu
[Tits the main mammory,LA success story here! Dope to see Titu in the house lending extra weight to the IC.Massive welcome Fam.... A great guy IN general here... but he got famous, got lazy, Wined and dined on that Lahore cypher, No doubt he he can write good but Surely he is heavily rusted,. Boob job or not, I can see him bouncing out early]

13. Kiki Spirez
[Surely one of the favourites, Kik will always fight well in a tournament, sadly a career blighted by his tendencies to drop the baton on the home stretch, could this be the year of the journey man? He does have the talent to feature well here, I don't think it's going out on a limb to say kick going forward is possible! That's just an initial reflex reaction anyway]

14. SELF ACTIVATE
[No denying it, we are living in the age of the Selfie, they even have a special stick that's been created for them to use at at a higher elevation! A real strong Contender here! SELF ACTIVATE actually turns HIMSELF ON!.............. So he even probably fancies himself here, And the caliber just keeps on enhancing itself.. Activate in the house.... Clapping allowed]

15. Stalin
jUMPS IN AT short notice for Cuba, The legened that is Stalin, Welcome Fam I trust you have warmed up for this! Will he stal or will he be in? It's a story of two halves here!]

16. Manc
[Dad is that you out there? You said you'd write, Mum an me are still keeping up the mortgage payment....... You said you'd write....Dad.... You Bastard's.. Don't even find me when I'm famous!!!!! Love you Dad ..."say something"]

17. Nigma
[Topical champ here another massive scoop for the IC here, capable of incredible work no doubt, but with Amgin as his cousin and them spending more time together lately Nigs does running​ the risk of descending into GIBBERISH! And I mean that from the basement of my beater]

18. Neek
[A great writer here but only his A game will be good enough here! Is he gonna be rusty? I feel the chances of N fronting the overall W are Week no matter how Keen he is to get his name back in the game.. Either way Another fully capable legend enters the Arena]

19. Ridley Squat
[The chances of this guy walking away with his name on the title are more than just squat.. So pleased you got in on this brother, Good Luck.A warm welcome to the returning Ridley Another great writer signs on the line]

20. NBread
[Just done a Topical about his own dead dick! N Bread everybody, I wouldn't put dough on this one rising, but he certainly has proved he can elevate Quick so he has some potential to surprise.. Don't wank on it though....10 % use ya loaf..89% Roll out quick, plus 1% Butter me up =no chance!]

21. Jaz-cat
[Rank outsider here, his old skool style pre dates the big bang so I'm not really expecting much impact.... Life experience or life expectancy? That's the question here... Welcome​ home cat.... Will 9 lives be enough?... I see the litter tray getting messy here!]

22. Lord Puente
[food champ in the house and not just to do the nibbles! The giants keep on coming! A talented writer here .. LP IS A multi tasker writing from the heart and Belly in equal measure! Could he be cooking up a storm? Or will he be left stewing? Massive welcome Fam!]

23. CHAIN
[A real pleasure to announce the CHAIN, EVERYBODY LOVE CHAIN RIGHT? LET'S SEE HOW HE GOES CARRYING THAT WEIGHT OF EXPECTATION, He's even one of my unwitting mentors! Welcome aLA LEGEND WITH ME PEOPLE!!  We know he could deliver or crash out on some overly obscure trip At the end of the day having CHAIN not involved would have felt like a missing link]

24. Zinaii
[The reigning IC Champ everybody, Always elevating since day one, a solid Topical writer plus a good battler and not too sloppy on the mic either, A great all rounder who writes from the heart.. If his ticker holds out it could be his time again..... Either way it's dope to see the defending champion enter the fray]

25. Slip
[Much improved player here,he's definitely been honing his craft! A solid crew leader and much loved member! Brother Born Slippy in the house... Has he got enough though? There's some big hurdles for Slip to slide out early here]

26. Sdubb
[Decent at best this guy can produce solid Topical, it's ANOTHER writer who loves the sport... Welcome the Dubbs in this making up the Numbers if Nathan's else! Another Plus is at least nobody will know who's dropping the sub standard non sensical votes!!! I wish him the best]

27. AshleyKoas
[AK in the house eveybody, Numbers 1 Femceee representative, A warm welcome home Princess... A good Topical writer but been quiet lately, is she gonna be out of practice here? Well I for one would certainly like to see see her ride this all the way and cum on top, but that is unrelated to the IC and more reflective of my corrupt side, good luck Ash Ps email telephone​ number for official entry please be]

28. Amgin
[ Nigma brings his Asian cousin in to the family, if he can leave the alcohol and drugs alone he might have a shot in this joint.............Welcome to the shubbs fam,  "I take some small blame for this Incarnation...Bless but no apologies ]

29. Concrete
[The people's Champ everybody, Welcome conk up in this spot, seems he's found a new love in Topical lately with some dope OM's he's been throwing out, has he got the mix right or will Concrete crumble under the pressure?]

30. Brotha Goose
[My brother Goose of the golden egg, we all know this guy can see a tournament through to the end and walk out with the prize money! Former Tag team champ in the house people.. One half of the original flukesters,.My own fam! Been AWOL for some, has the goose got too fat or can he still fly?]

31. Jay Homicide
[Dope to see this guy back in here and big ups for jumping in here, helps give this tournament credit... We've seen his comeback drops though TBH this could be more like Jay Suicide, This is a hot Field and he could probably use a longer warm up]

32. Que
[Uncle Quincy in the house.............Damn One final monster rises from the depths, Former Mod Killer and all around loose cannon, Massive scoop for the IC .......What a dope fucking way to close out}
I See 32 people capable of greatness here......Good Luck
Enjoy this people and make it special......LA deserves your best reps here.........
//////////////////////////

Conclusion

So with that said, let's ALL VOTE, keep it clean, no hits below the belt.

LETS GET IT READY TO RUMBLE!!!

Edited by Sammy - 02 April 2017 at 3:34am

SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 3:42am
This was dope fellas. I actually read the whole thing. Shit had me crackin up. Informative and entertaining. Nice way to kick things off.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 3:44am
OAN

If Nas ain't a rap god then I must be a HipHop atheist. That 'Self Conscience' verse he spit was straight flames.
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 3:58am
@self, word son, i used to play that shit everyday! "voices in my head from choices that i dreaded choosing" GOAT!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 3:59am
Dope shit guys. I appreciate all of this. I will give it a full proper read in the morning as I was about to hit the hay and was just checkin in on the site for a minute. 

From what I read through so far though it looks awesome. 
Go my Minions!

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 3:59am
The fuckin GOAT bruh
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 4:01am
"undress to kill" - nigma lmao!!

Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 5:36am
dope job on the mag, this was a well deserved edition and yall didn't disappoint! love the detail and the multiple opinions on contestants. thanks for working so hard on this guys, def a great mag!
Brotha Goose View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 10-10-0
Form: LWLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 7:46am
Junior shade didn't write the Truck Driver verse, he NO SHOWED! Law messaged me and ask if I would fill in! I repeat, Junior Shade did NOT WRITE THE TRUCK DRIVER VERSE BRO GOOSE DID!!;
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 8:43am
^^^lies

No he is right.

You all did a fine job on this. A good read indeed.

#bananas
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 10:25am
Amazing work guys!!
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 10:34am
Originally posted by SELF ACTIVATE SELF ACTIVATE wrote:

This was dope fellas. I actually read the whole thing. Shit had me crackin up. Informative and entertaining. Nice way to kick things off.

That hits the mark with how I feel also..tremendous effort guys..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 12:59pm
Excellent mag, getting more hyped for this now.

I don't think I ever seen a 32 deep tourney where over half of the contestants have what it takes to win.
Gonna be lotsa dope verses for sure. 
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 1:57pm
this mag was fucking brilliant.  Really good work on this fellas.  It just hyped me up even more for this tournament.  

@Nigma you failed to mention how I KO'd the Topical Champ this week!..oh wait ...thats cus it was you. bitter are we?  lmao

seriously tho this was fucking a  dope read.

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 2:42pm
this was the captain planet of all write-ups, nothing went to waste and when your powers combined... it made for a great saturday like cartoons used to do.

good job gents. even with the mishap on the junior shade noshow. we cant win em all, but we can win if we have enough tiger blood.
#Bananas
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 5:26pm
@brother goose my bad bro. I was outing the numbers to the verses as specified in Law's wrap up thread for the first IC tourney lol.
I'll fix it

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 5:29pm
dope read yall. props
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Goryo. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 4-4-0
Form: LWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Goryo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 6:27pm
Ain't had the time to keep up with the tourney yet but the amount of effort put into this mag is ridiculous. Good stuff man.
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 7:17pm
Wow...

Unbelievable job with this. Should be a great tournament.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic