Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2017 at 10:26pm
32 man tourney and practically everyone showed! Unprecedented, son!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 2:13pm
For the people that no showed, we have a list. They will be excluded from the next tournament that "they sign up for". 
Go my Minions!

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 2:38pm
^^Agreed,this is an exceptional tournament thus far,and they have missed out on
something we collectively are enjoying,plus those who no showed,feel free to participate still by dropping votes,it could act as a Redemption next time if Law
feels it just that is..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 2:40pm
All votes should be shown and battles closed now. Give me some time to work on round 2. It'll be up at some point today.

Same as before. New battler numbers will be drawn out of a hat. You will get a PM with your number and link to thread. The theme will be up in a little bit as well. 
Go my Minions!

Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 4:04pm
Do we get to find out who wrote what verse now, or have to wait til the tourney is done?
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 4:06pm
Have to wait until the tourney is done. I don't want people knowing who is advancing. It'll start to get way too easy to guess who's who. 
Go my Minions!

SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 4:26pm
This was probably the most successful first round of any tournament that I've seen in over a decade. Not only did almost everyone show, but almost everyone voted (quality at that) and, even more impressive, damn near every verse was well written and executed. Props to all the participants. Super props to all the tourney oraganizers and moderators.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 4:29pm
I agree Self. Especially a big ups to all of you guys. Spume, Sammy, Nigma etc with the mag and getting the community involved in it. This isn't successful without the members participating and voting. Thats where it all really boils down to. 
Go my Minions!

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 4:33pm
#Facts

And props to you Law. You're really running a tight ship. Everything is well thought out, planned, on time, and with no silliness or drama thus far. Plus, the topics have been pretty lit as well, bro.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 4:42pm
I'm actually pretty happy it was all done without myself having to vote as I know who each of the parties are. Majority would trust me voting anyways, I'm sure there are some that think it'd be some kind of conspiracy, but I feel it's better this way that every vote was completely in the blind. 
Go my Minions!

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 4:45pm
The hidden vote is what really makes the whole tournament to be honest. Because you don't know if you've won for some time. Or if people have voted or the etc. The blind drop is good as well but the hidden votes add the suspense.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ wrote:

The hidden vote is what really makes the whole tournament to be honest. Because you don't know if you've won for some time. Or if people have voted or the etc. The blind drop is good as well but the hidden votes add the suspense.

I wish there was an easier way to make the battlefield have completely hidden votes as well. But at the time being, there isn't. 
Go my Minions!

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 5:47pm
One thing that can't be overlooked is Cuba's intro every vote. Dude's name/# plays were creative as fuck. lol.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by SELF ACTIVATE SELF ACTIVATE wrote:

One thing that can't be overlooked is Cuba's intro every vote. Dude's name/# plays were creative as fuck. lol.

LMFAO...I was like, nobody is gonna get any of these
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 6:47pm
Lol... Nah, I got em all. I actually started to go into threads looking specifically for your vote & intros.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic