The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Identity Crisis 2: Round 2 Rules & Discussion
    Posted: 10 April 2017 at 6:54pm

Round Rules

- 20-60 Lines
- Battlers will be anonymous
- Votes will be hidden
- Due date will be in battle threads.
- Best of 7 for the 2nd round
- Verses can be changed/edited until the battle is up

If you reveal who you are to someone and I find out, you are immediately disqualified.
Please vote in the battle thread and Do Not PM Them

Due dates will be slightly longer than a week this time (a day or two) as some did need some more time to write. As with last time if you are going to need extra time please let me know. Majority of you communicated very well and we were able to get 32 verses last round which is outstanding.

How the anonymous battles will work?

Each member will be given a number. Ex. Battler 1 vs Battler 5. You will be pm'd your number with the link to the appropriate thread as each battle is set up. I will keep track of who is who, so if at anytime you forget, just shoot me a pm. Also, bare with me on the PM's as I am limited to send only 10 an hour so it will take some time to get everyones battle set up.

The battler will then pm me his verse, I will post it as battler 1... vs battler 5.. And the voters will vote based on that. At the end of the tournament it will all be revealed as to who beat who. 

Voters post in the battle thread. It will automatically be hidden. DO NOT PM ME YOUR VOTES!! 

Round 2 topic theme: Monster Round

• Vampire
  • Mummy
  • Werewolve
  • Siren
  • Djinn
  • Masked Monster
  • Boogeyman
  • Zombie
  • Demon
  • Wraith
  • Harpy
  • Gargoyle
  • Banshee
  • Goblin
  • Imp
  • Create your Own (Read Below) **
  • etc...
Here is the deal with the Monster Round. This is going to be a list to help you if you need some ideas or examples of monsters. You can use the monsters from this list or you can create your own monster entirely. **However, if you choose to create your own monster it has to be a 'monster legend/mythologically based' that fits in with the above (ig. A spider monster, large centipede monster like the human centipede, etc)** 

DO NOT base your stories off of other classical legends or horror films. These are to be your own stories. I don't want a topical mimicking the story of Frankenstein or Dracula. I don't want your typical dead guy in a hockey mask killing people with a machete. These are your own stories, have fun and be creative with it. Feel free to delve outside of the box as well.

Battle threads and PMs' will be issues today. 

Skype - thelaw-la
Go my Minions!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 6:55pm
Be Sure to actually read through the Topic Theme as I gave some leeway on the Monster concept, but you still have to stick within the 'monster' guidelines. 
Go my Minions!

Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 6:58pm
Glad you said we can make one up, I got some ideas brewing for mine. It's gonna be crazy
Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 7:18pm
Good luck to all involved.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 7:34pm
Marking this post as the first batch of PM's are sent with your battler numbers. After the hour mark I can send to the rest of the contestants. 
Go my Minions!

rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2017 at 7:11pm
hoorah
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2017 at 9:17pm
how are we with verse submissions?
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2017 at 1:35pm
2 more verses coming in tomorrow as they contacted me ahead of time. Sorry I've been a bit busy myself. But everything is up now. 
Go my Minions!

Amgin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-3-0
Form: LLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Amgin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2017 at 4:59pm
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 2:28pm
Winners are up. 
I have already generated the matchups for the next round. 

The theme and battle threads will be up today. 
Go my Minions!

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 2:52pm
The verses have been quite delicious in round 2,not a bad verse amongst them,roll on
Round 3,and i've got the paracetamol ready for the coming headache of voting more
delicious pieces,g/l to all that proceeds onward..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 3:04pm
def a lot of great verses this round, yall! 8 left. this is definitely getting exciting lol. lets get it!

spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 4:06pm
Great round again guys, well played everyone
Kinda feeling sorry for battler number thirteen, he/she came through round one and then beat their initial opponent in round two only to loose out to Battler seventeen? In a sixteen man round, wtf
Thus proving thirteen is truly an unlucky number

And on to the next round, and Another bunch of dope writtens

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 4:37pm
That's selfless of you to recognise 13's plight Spumey...I mean, not as selfless as the guys who voted on 6 battles in the round, but selfless in your own special kind of way.

Great work all
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 6:54pm
Yeah bro you know me
Corrupt enough to recognise an injustice when I see one
So I was getting prepped up to write up for the next Mag edition, so looking through the departed verses so I can feed them and break them down as I did Sixteen times in the last edition
Thankfully it's only going to be Eight oops sorry Nine times for this mag
Another selfless act right there
That's when the abnormality hit me

SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 6:58pm
SELF©

Selfless™

You two have now been legally warned!
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 7:28pm
Damn look at this dude luck. 

Go my Minions!

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 7:33pm
Would have worked better if his shirt number was seventeen!
I saw that match, didn't the reds get exposed for having twelve men on the field?

SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 7:33pm
Sold his soul to the FIFA gods
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 7:35pm
If so that goal should have been disallowed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic