The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Identity Crisis 2: Round 3 Rules & Discussion
    Posted: 27 April 2017 at 4:03pm
Round Rules

'unfortunately, I don't have time at the moment to create a graphic heading for this round'

- 20-60 Lines
- Battlers will be anonymous
- Votes will be hidden
- Due date will be in battle threads.
- Best of 7 for the 3rd round
- Verses can be changed/edited until the battle is up

If you reveal who you are to someone and I find out, you are immediately disqualified.
Please vote in the battle thread and Do Not PM Them

How the anonymous battles will work?

Each member will be given a number. Ex. Battler 1 vs Battler 5. You will be pm'd your number with the link to the appropriate thread as each battle is set up. I will keep track of who is who, so if at anytime you forget, just shoot me a pm. Also, bare with me on the PM's as I am limited to send only 10 an hour so it will take some time to get everyones battle set up.

The battler will then pm me his verse, I will post it as battler 1... vs battler 5.. And the voters will vote based on that. At the end of the tournament it will all be revealed as to who beat who. 

Voters post in the battle thread. It will automatically be hidden. DO NOT PM ME YOUR VOTES!! 

Round 3 topic theme: Biome Round

Biome 
a large naturally occurring community of flora and fauna occupying a major habitat, e.g., forest or tundra.
Just in case anyone needs it. ^

There will be 4 Biomes each given to a specific battle. 

- Tundra/Arctic
- Jungle/Forest/Woods
- Desert/Sahara
- Marine/Ocean

If you need further elaboration.

Now you can create your own story whether it's human-character based or based on the wildlife in the biome. The destruction of it. Your story/topical is entirely yours to create, however, it must be based in your specific biome.

Ex. 
Marine/Ocean - Pollution, a guys life living on the sea, shark story.. etc. Same with all of the rest of them. If it's arctic feel free to right about igloos and eskimos. So again. All drops must be based around the given biome for the battle, the rest is entirely up to you. 

Battle threads and PMs' will be issues today. 

Skype - thelaw-la

Edited by The Law - 27 April 2017 at 5:10pm
Go my Minions!

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 5:57pm
Round 3...fight!!
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 3:04am
Just letting everyone know. I'll be going through the verses tomorrow morning and putting them up. We have two that said they would be late ahead of time, so I've allowed a slight skew of the time so feel free to look over your verse and send me a revised copy until then. 
Go my Minions!

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 11:06pm
These verses are fucking crazy...I'll be getting my vote on soon.   I skimmed thru them already and damn so serious talent for round 3

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 7:50pm
We still do not see your vote. 
Go my Minions!

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 10:30pm
take it easy big guy they are on the way

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 10:51pm
We still don't see the votes. 
Go my Minions!

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 11:01pm
Damn this round is hard to call,great verses ppl...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 4:46pm
Finishing some things up with work and then the theme and battle threads will be up for the semi-finals. 

Great job so far guys. 
Go my Minions!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic