Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm Feelin High
    Posted: 25 May 2015 at 3:10pm
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 3:16pm
Felt delivery and confidence lacked the most. I wanted some energy or at least (for the lack of a better word) swag out of you to make this enjoyable. Sounded like you were forcing it to me. My advice would be more relaxed and let the flow/delivery/mic presence come out naturally. Thought it could've been mixed better as well. All in all, you can definitely take your time and drop some quality in the future.
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 3:18pm
Thanks for the feed homie, I appreciate your positivity towards this, stay up
Skeletor View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Skeletor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 4:59pm
Not bad, but production wise. You could at least turn the vocals up. You sounded a bit nervous at first but you warmed up after awhile. Nice beat tho.
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:03pm
Thanks for the feed Skeletor, I appreciate your take on it
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:09pm
I think this is your first drop? Not bad at all considering that. Mixingwise, vocals need a boost, its hard to make out most of what you say in the last minute, and even then we have to strain to hear you. FLow wasn't bad, it was definitely unique but I feel for the mostpart it fit the beat tho you did get off it a few times. I partially agree with Ill, I dont think you were'nt confident tho, I simply think you  needed to add more emotion and energy in your voice. For a brag song like this its important to come with tons of energy to assert yourself. The bars were  pretty good tho I think you went overkill using the same word so many times in different places, I see what you tried to do with it but it just got boring and left me thinking when's this guy gonna find a new rhyme. Overall, pretty decent drop, looking forward to seeing what else you work with. I would also suggest, and this isnt to start trouble, that you leave hunger games and join Boom Bap Collective, so that SS can put some time into developing your audio skills, as well as do your mixing. Trust me it'd be worth the effort. Stay up man
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:16pm
Chur dope feed dere Mish, funny I didn't repeat a word in that song but repeated some of the rhyme schemes for ages in there, thanks for thinking they were pretty good and thanks for saying pretty decent drop, that sort of feed is massif. I like the tons of energy to show that assertion feed too, I agree, this one sounds somewhat devoid of feeling. I'm sure if SS was up for the audio collab he'd be just as down regardless of the crew just ol' Shanks added me to Hunger Games and it ain't hurt none, hit us up SS if ya down for a mix
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:19pm
Ah I wasnt referring to an audio collab, SS made a crew based solely on growing and developing audio heads. For members, he gives tips, feedback, and he mixes your songs for you professionally which can really help in your case. Just something to think about if you really want to get good at audio.
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:22pm
Ah yer alg
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:46pm
This need work... flow is pretty much consistent thruout but the vocals are too dry... no presence what so ever... big downfall considering this is swag rap lacking swag... Outside of that the production needs work but 1 thing at a time
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:50pm
chur, I appreciate you saying that the flow was consistent throughout, and I agree that excitement and production are the main elements that need the work fashow, I'm big on getting that flow right in the pocket too but will look to add some more colour to future drops, thanks for the feed homie, stay up
young holi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote young holi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2015 at 9:09am
sounds like u scared of something. but was good. just be confident man, u gat it
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 1:24am
Cheers young holi, I appreciate the feed, took from this to instil more colour and confidence into the recordings, good looks homie, stay up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic