Suggestions, Comments & Problems: It would be awesome if...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It would be awesome if...
    Posted: 27 September 2019 at 4:40pm
Lyrical assault had its own like SoundCloud type of site built into it so artist could upload their music right here on the site and when they shared their music with other people it would also be good to promote if the link was like www.lyricalassault.co.uk/vellum and then that page would have my songs on it. I don’t know if that’s possible but it sure as fuck would be cool if you could just sign in and host your music right from this site.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2019 at 4:47pm
I'm not that technical afraid, but i do agree it would be a cool inclusion to LA, the
thing is i doubt Scotty has the time to implement it, we can live in hope though...
peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2019 at 2:45pm
Yeah just wishful thinking
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2019 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Vellum Vellum wrote:

Yeah just wishful thinking

Maybe not brother

You have a foundation to help rebuild this community.
Be creative and try to work a little project in here
Promotion and passion next thing you know and six months later you went from a one off magazine special past a much loved pinned post that is specific to new LA audio releases by its members past and present
On some Let the people decide shit top ten style , next thing you know Scotty wakes up cos someone makes it worth his effort
Bang...you got radio again

That’s the work
Let’s all do what we do best and make LA entertaining again,

spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2019 at 12:29am
Even I have woken up to the fact that doing something here you love is pointless if you don’t put effort into it
That’s why I won’t be dissing Cuba or Neek type cunts anymore
I done need put no effort

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic