Author
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: July KOTOM winner
    Posted: 02 August 2016 at 7:21pm
Hello ladies and gentlerappers. It's time to announce this months winner of the KOTOM challenge. In true Arthur fashion I'm one day late with the announcement because I was too busy practicing combos on Mortal Kombat and chasing down those ever elusive pokemone (screw you Weedle!). But enough about me, this month is about YOU. The participant!

We had four whole entries this month, which incidentally makes my job a lot easier since there is less to choose from, but they were all four of high quality and dope on their own way.

------------------------------
Neek - Everybody's a Hero:

Like always Neek goes in #bananas with his short length bars and delivers a story. I still don't understand how he's able to do that so flawless since I fail on that structure in every single way possible. But that's okay. I cry myself to sleep every night. Anyway, at first I thought that Uncle Bowser was an alcoholic Batman, maybe Superman who's unique power was to piss and shit in his pants. Lo an behold... It's HANDYMAN. Doing whatever Handy can with his Handy hands. In fact, he's so Handy with his hands they move all over the place like a kid with a mixture of ADD and Down Syndrome. All in all, a very entertaining verse.

My favorite section was definitely the picture with a final bar to top it off.

todays mission: donate blood for victims
anyone can save the world, no matter how diff-rent

The Law - #Modsquad:

Law... Hated by many and disgusted by many more. His specialty? Fucking people posts up by adding random bananas. So the very first thing that surprised me was the lack of #bananas in his verse. What is this deception!? I counted one! Anyway, Mr Law-Man perfectly described a day in the life of a mod. Wish I knew that before I accepted the role. Apparently now I'm stuck to it (thanks guys, appreciate it!). He goes off describing the role so good that Neek turned batshit crazy and threw his old Commodore PC in the trash (which was long over due) and did us all a favor.

My favorite section:  

A senior moderator, gotta hold it down in the fold, 
Weed out the hardheads and lure trolls out with gold
Fixing forums, pasting jokes, hiding all the brainless posts
Let the spineless bleed... inside out like cherry danish rolls

The irony? The individual coming up next actually got hit by exactly my favorite section. Coincidence? I think not!

Big Game - Pubeman:

Mister Pubeman himself. I said so myself that I felt that the entire post was a quotable but I thought it was genuinely funny. Imagine a man, no! A myth. None dare say his name but can't do without him. The one that shows up in your shower to collect your pubes once yours run out. All while keeping himself concealed. That is... PUBEMAN. Ta ta tataaaa! Game goes off telling a captivating story of an alien attack, despair, massacre, hope and victory. One pube at a time. Fun fact: I actually called Hollywood and provided them with a verse to see if they would run with it. Still nothing but I'm not losing hope.

In the verse itself I said I didn't really have a favorite section because I felt the entire piece was a quotable but I feel like I have to post something, no? 

I reach in deep. maybe there's one down by my ass crack. What? Too much info? Okay, we'll pass that.
But aye, this is serious! Nothin to laugh at! But by the way, there was one by my ass crack! I snatch that.

There go!

Crimson Juice - A Kings Legacy:

In comes the Crimson. The only supporter Mother Russia has left ever since the fall of the USSR. Don't tell anyone, though. Okay, anyway... Mr Crimson confused the hell out of me with his verse because at first I failed to see a superpower (must be my own personal retarded superpower: lack of comprehension). But then... At the very end Mr Juice made clear that the Kings superpower in the book read my amnesia stricken Crimson was actually not a superpower... But a super stick! This can be two things. Either the king is blessed by a divine penis to conquer all... Or the king became a king because once homeless he found a stick, begged the gods for power unimaginable and the stick transformed into an earth shaping, sky breaking, power level over 9000!!! glowing sword which had an expiration date. Either way... It sounds like a fun book with a fun tale about a king that's met with karma.

Favorite section for the wording is really dope and I loved the twist at the end:

Flesh being thrown round like a ferris wheel,muscle from bone began to peel,
and all the while you could hear and feel,the high-pitch din of painful squeals,
the mighty sword tuned into a stick,just like Pandora's box it is full of tricks,
and what the king for yrs tried hard to conceal,he now to he's ppl had to reveal,

But now the winner... 

After careful consideration it was either Pubeman himself or Mr Banana. Mr Banana had an entertaining verse where his power was to keep everyone in check on here but Pubeman had the most unique gift of them all. Saving the world with pubes, bro! Think about it. PUBES!!!

So I eventually chose Big Game as my winner but then something struck me... The quoted part by mister Law. So, considering the fact Big Game was met exactly with what Law described in the part I quoted I give it to Mr Law!

So congratulation Law man!

Edited by Endeavor - 02 August 2016 at 7:28pm
#Bananas

daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2016 at 7:27pm
CONGRATS BRUH
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2016 at 7:28pm
congrats dude, what happened about June though?
#bananas
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2016 at 7:30pm
For June we're still waiting on Arthur. I think the pokemon actually caught him.
#Bananas

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2016 at 7:31pm
I got a pretty cool vid about what happened to art actually, give me a second. I'll edit it in. 

Go my Minions!

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2016 at 7:33pm
Well BG,that verse was mad creative and does deserve the win.but
Law did also do well so props...peace.

Edited by Crimson Juice - 02 August 2016 at 7:44pm
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2016 at 7:38pm
Nice, congratulations law.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic