Introductions: Just because

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lil Big View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lil Big Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just because
    Posted: 07 October 2015 at 11:37am
Yo, I'm Lil Big,
Here's my intro, it's ill bitch,
You dig it, like a grave cos you getting in it,
When I rap bitches, so get ready to quit this,
Cos if you don't, you'll be swimming with the fishes,
But saying that, your dick stinks of it,
So it won't make much of a difference,
Ah fuck, just know that you I'm killing.

Haha! That intro's just a fuck around. I rap better than this. I just thought I'd do something funny to welcome my self in, so, you "welcome"!
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 1:04pm
Welcome.
#bananas
Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 2:22pm
Welcome to LA
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 2:46pm
Yeah, read The Site Rules at the bottom of the homepage just to avoid self-embarrasement.

It's all about keeping the 10commandments on this site.

Welcome to the autrocrazzzzzy site. I mean autocrazy..... I mean Autocraxy.... Nah i mean autocracy.

Zero Democracy
intrikit View Drop Down

I am Vib. Klean

Stats: 1-4-0
Form: WLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote intrikit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 4:08pm
Good to have you here
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Sky Scrapur Sky Scrapur wrote:

Yeah, read The Site Rules at the bottom of the homepage just to avoid self-embarrasement.

It's all about keeping the 10commandments on this site.

Welcome to the autrocrazzzzzy site. I mean autocrazy..... I mean Autocraxy.... Nah i mean autocracy.

Zero Democracy

I am sorry you are upset at not being allowed to run rampant doing what ever the fuck you feel like. However you did agree to the rules by signing up.

Considering the rules are there to protect everyone and for their benefit to allow them to enjoy the site in a fun and friendly environment, I lack sympathy for those who choose to ignore or flagrantly flout them.

Maybe you are happy for people to freepost, to troll you, to bite against you, to make 100 new accounts, to harrass you, to post links for penis enlargement pills, to post pictures of your mum's lifeless corpse in a car crash... Not every one does.

And if you think the rules are ridiculous or excessively enforced, you may find one day they're not there to back you up when you really want them.

And nobody ever said LA was a democracy!
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 5:58pm
Neither did i say L.A was a democracy.

Dude relax no one is against rules here, i'm equipin the new dude with necessary info to stay safe on this site. Ya dig?

I haven't done anything wrong here.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Sky Scrapur Sky Scrapur wrote:

Neither did i say L.A was a democracy.

Dude relax no one is against rules here, i'm equipin the new dude with necessary info to stay safe on this site. Ya dig?

I haven't done anything wrong here.

You are taking the piss out of the idea that we are "sticklers for the rules" here as an admin team. This is hugely disrespectful, particularly towards me, for the following reasons:

1. I've deliberately set out to engage the membership since I've become lead admin. I've created discussions such as "what do you guys want from the site", I've asked you guys to contribute towards the running of things that will make this site more enjoyable. I would strongly argue I've been the most collegiate lead mod in my approach.

2. I've actually advocated and introduced a principles based approach towards managing the site. There are things that happen that you do not see. I am trying to treat you guys as grown ups. You need to respond in kind.

3. Again, I'm having to take time out and point to a principles based approach. You get the LA you collectively deserve. If you piss and moan and take passive aggressive digs at the admin that's what the content of the site will be centred around.

The point is, you may think you haven't done anything wrong...but have you done anything right?
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 7:30pm
Ayt ma bad man, ma bad. I'll be careful with my sense of humor next time. I wasn't challenging you guys. Let's just say that was some sort of "slip of the tongue".

I apologise dudes

I wasn't looking for trouble

Bhuddism is teaching me alot, i'm looking forward to becoming a monk someday. Peace brothers.
thryjoe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-2-1
Form: LQL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote thryjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2015 at 2:11pm
Welcome, hope you stay.
they told me it was reality, but it's really all in your mind.
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2015 at 10:10pm
Lol XD cool intro. Hope to see u in the OM's soon dropping bars and giving feed..
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2015 at 12:56pm
Welcome!
alicewonder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 2-1-2
Form: WWLNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alicewonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2015 at 9:31pm
Welcome
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic