Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just downloaded FLStudio
    Posted: 29 September 2018 at 4:53pm
Actually really dope attempt DJ. I didn’t find this hard to spit over
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2018 at 4:55pm
I don’t do beats but I feel as if at the 19 second mark on that drop there should have been an instrument added. Drum sounds weird at 30 second mark. At 50 mark that new sound is too over powering and I don’t love it. Got to the 1:20 sec mark and I’m done listening to it. Hope that helps. But again, I don’t do beats so someone else would be better at this. But yea, I don’t like this either.
Dntplywelwitothers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dntplywelwitothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2018 at 5:23am
This is based off the first beat...
I know jack shit about making beats, I'm just going on what I hear...I like how it kicks in, it seems like it's starting to build, but around the 20 second mark it shoulda been stacked a little more, around the 30 second mark the momentum dropped, instead of building up , ...if that was the intention, that's cool, but I don't think it fit in the place you put it. it drops to one dimensional.
Don't get me wrong, this is definitely a dope attempt...it's not hard to flow too at all...the melody is dope... but I think you're asking what it needs? ...maybe a few more layers, in the right places...I agree with LP about the places that seem a little "off" like the 50 second mark, is too bold, I think it's there where you could have dropped the momentum, but I do like the incorporation of the strings....maybe an exchange around the 30 second mark could help? All in all I liked it.
"My name has the most shout outs in the history of rap...."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic