Author
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kill Shot
    Posted: 08 March 2018 at 3:03am
Really just posting because its my most recent audio. . . its a diss track to a kid on another site. . Or. . .Dagel if you happen to know him . . . 

afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2018 at 12:50pm
I don't like diss tracks, I think there so nineties. Plus the beat got to distorted at the intro. Gunshots should have stopped as the beat dropped. But the flow was delivered on time and the Annunciation was good. So keep it up, try and bring it down to reality. No point wasting a good beat and ink on so some dangleberry.
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 2:35pm
This was dope. Highlight of it was the smash your nose in to your skull and whoop your ass till you have to reattach it to the hole tidbit. That was raw af. Glad to see you back on here broseph
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 3:32pm
Yeah good to read and hear your back Rhet,and i agree with LP here,this was raw
and mean via lyrics,and the vibe was kind of heavy too,you stayed on beat like a
drummer in a thrash band,also delivery pitch all that shit was cohesive ,this guy
must of pissed you off some..lol,I really enjoyed the nasty element within also,to
be honest via the title i thought this was going to be all gun play content,(which
i'm not usually a fan of),but it wasn't,(did he even try to reply back by the way?,my
guess is he didn't and left it there),again solid track that made my journey home
on the train from work that bit more bearable..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 4:25pm
Appreciate the feedback everyone. . 

Originally posted by Crimson Juice Crimson Juice wrote:

(did he even try to reply back by the way?,my
guess is he didn't and left it there),again solid track that made my journey home
on the train from work that bit more bearable..peace.

nah, I dropped this audio on him and that was that lol . . glad you enjoyed fam

SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2018 at 3:47pm
I randomly listen to this from time to time. Your flow, cadence, wording, enunciation and lyricism was crazy on this joint. This, Nigma's joint, and Gbot's are like 3 of my soundcloud staples. Sammy has one in the mix as well.
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2018 at 11:11pm
man Rhet, when u go, you go hard, bro. this is dope. you're the only dude who can go at dagel and still have him try to suck up to you lmao. lots of scathing lines. you have a very traditional delivery which i appreciate because i get overwhelmed with the sing-songy delivery of today's emcee. i feel they are hiding lyrical inadequacy by making the flow catchy and rhythmic. obviously there are a few who does the bounce while maintain high lyricism but its rare (at least to me anyway). but yeah this is certainly one for the book. hope u make more man. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic