Open Mic: Kona's debut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kona's debut
    Posted: 15 June 2018 at 12:00am
no ps4 dis my 'battlefield' now this bastard thinks he's gonna SLAUGHTER MEN? YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT??   theres no way  this guy'll stop tha TORTURE WEN IM KILLING THE MIC  bro ur 'canon fodder' konas Bombs dropping like MORTARS N ARTILLERY STRIKES!!  think this WHINING LAME can continue my RHYMING GAMES?hv u passed out from da FIRE N FLAMES  bars like kush dabs wen the HYBRID STRAINS hit ya MIND N BRAIN gooneeee VERB SAYS hit kick n push u wen i merc u  tha WORST WAY... the VERB-LAY(verbally) advanced n destroy u  ya heard K? double time like i WORK LATE u hurt me? u couldnt handle the game if kona was in the flesh so i'll just let the WORD-PLAY! lead for this snitch,he talks to law n spreads info for FEE'S CASUALLY  in bed wit the feds tryna 'hold charges' like a WEAK BATTERY please.. u call THESE CAVALRY?? fuk ya clique! ya  got more rats than a CHEESE FACTORY! k's never near pigs like RANDOM JEWS FORKS  ull pay put me in ya WILL TO COVER war in the streets like GANGS OF NEW YORK  i killed beef so now u can 'BILL' THE BUTCHER!!! can u 'vision' me pinning ya head n neck to the stocks n drop MY METAL GYLATINE THEN SLICING IN BETWEEN!?detach ya mind from ya body vividly  DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE WHEN I HIT THE SHCEMES!!  ill DONALD TRUMP YA make a 'mexican stand off' guns'll end diss SQUABBLE FUCKER to much preassure man'll TOPPLE UNDER using beef for gains like RONALD WON YA the 'macs' so cold keep the 'M' on ya chest like a mcDONALDS JUMPER!
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2018 at 2:13am
more please.
#Bananas
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2018 at 5:00am
tridd-dash
I can only fall off in space...
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2018 at 1:48pm
you actually have the ability to rhyme. The structure is awful and off-putting. Don't capitalize your multis, if they are there, they will shine. Punches were okay.  
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2018 at 4:05pm
I agree with ill about not capitalizing the multis but I still enjoyed this piece it was fun to read and have some cool lil jabs
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2018 at 4:47pm
OK i also agree with the comments above,when ppl see a wall of words it'll put
them off,or even make them not want to read it period,and judging by this piece
here,structure is needed badly,here's a quick tip,try to write in the vein that 2 lines
equal 1 bar,failing that check out the elevation centre for guidance on structure,
overall for a selfhype piece and a new member,this wasn't bad at all,you obviously
know how to rhyme,and even bring a layer or 2 via smilies,it just every line at the moment is running into the next one,which kills flow and makes it harder for the
reader to distinguish the actual rhyming words themselves within,and as a random
thrown in tip,try trimming down those excess words,it'll enhance any verse by aid-
ing flow which will keep a reader interested from start to end,anyways as its stands and looking through its faults,it's a decent verse really,good effort still....peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Kona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2018 at 6:16pm
Hey thank you i appreciate the feedback from everyone, taken on board no h8
XcesE5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XcesE5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2018 at 11:34pm
Yea I feel like the biggest downfall of this is formatting. The block of text is horrendous.
There's some good ideas in here that just kind've get dwarfed in the way it's presented.

iNF3KT3D SYRiNG3Z View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iNF3KT3D SYRiNG3Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2018 at 3:27am
Don't want to come down hard, but, Outside of the format in which it was dropped, which I can't stand, This verse didn't do anything for me. if it's truly a debut, step the bars up....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic