Author
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (KOTAM) Witness The Hype
    Posted: 27 April 2017 at 12:46am
See no evil speak no evil silent echo alter ego
inner demon violent beast so
warn the mother fucking people
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 1:12am
BN.Bedlam View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BN.Bedlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 6:58am
this is pretty ill, you fell off a bit around the one minute mark but I like the swagger you came with
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2017 at 3:08pm
Thanks bro, at first I found the beat a little hard to flow to
But after a few replays it all came together, so I recorded it off my phone had a little fun with it
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2017 at 3:19pm
"Flow so deep make a mafucka drown". I actually like that line. Pretty good shit tho. Smh, fucking Slip. Lol, I ain't gone crab bruh, this wasn't bad at all. Would like to hear you record something tho. The flow for the most part was consistent and in the pocket. Only a few stumbles and that's expected in 1 take type of recording. Not bad tho.
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 1:57am
Appreciate the honest feedback check, but I can't see myself recording anything lol
recorded this on my phone in the car while the kids were asleep , none of it's written down anywhere just some old lyrics I use to spit when I was younger that I can't forget probably wrote that make a mother fucker drown line when I was 18 ,, 10 years ago
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 2:35am
Slip, i like that you're playful with ur delivery. most people don't start that way (tho im not sure how far along u are in the audio game) bu i'm assuming ur new. The flow was good. lyrics was ok. I can see u making noise with proper equipments bro. But yeah aside from upping the lyrical game a bit and equipment issue, this aint bad my dude. woof

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 7:13pm
I liked the high score line. that was a gooder.

I definitely dug some of how you structured this, in particular for the age of it. like you had little segments when you'd stretch bars and then follow with a shorter one, so it was real bouncy. I found when you leaned back tho, thats when shit went left. it was like you lost the rhythmn and the chase was on. you caught back a few times. you should continue this tho, even for shits and giggles.

good to see slip.
#Bananas
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 8:56pm
Appreciate the advise boyz, a scattered phone recordings the most you'll get out of me, I might try a few topicals without a beat for shits and giggles,, that could be a dope KOTAM challenge , A Capella topicals
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic