Author
Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 68-26-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:54pm
Thanks Tre.

Got me, Shanks, Alice and Endeavor so far. Looking for one more for now. To those that have Pm'd me - im considering options.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 2:27pm
Kiki im defo down if you need another head.
Khumani View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 1-3-0
Form: LWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Khumani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 2:01pm
Lol, don't you think Ali and Endeavor could've gave me heads up about dumping their crew on me... don't answer that
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Khumani Khumani wrote:

Lol, don't you think Ali and Endeavor could've gave me heads up about dumping their crew on me... don't answer that

I feel obliged to answer. The moment I went to quit The Kid and the Seamstress I saw a pending application from you. As far as I know we didn't have any correspondence about your entry in to the crew. If there was with Alice, I apologize on her behalf and yes, we should have told you we were about to join Kratos Kind.

If it were up to me, however, I wouldn't have accepted you in the crew. Not because I don't like you or because I think you are not good enough but merely because Alice and I tossed ideas around for our own crew way back when we both weren't that active (she still isn't, by the way).

I hope this answers your question.
#Bananas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic