Author
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 1:39am
hey LP - ch3kk plans to do a full mix at the end to make it uniform so no worries.
#Bananas
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 1:40am
Dope, and I can always post the vocal without the music if need be
CSKiLLz View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 0-2-1
Form: LLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CSKiLLz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 2:01am
Would I still Benin this. Is I can post sometime Tomm??
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 2:07am
Lol they said not to put next unless you can post within a couple hours... Why'd you put next after me if you not gonna post until tomorrow?

At this point you should message mission and see if he wants to go ahead and go after me.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 2:19am
it's all good CS. Just finish writing your verse. Then go back to the page and see if anyone has posted. If so, just grab the last version to post your verse behind. It's not to difficult bro. You can still get on it. Just leave it open for the time being in case someone else.comes along and may want to drop something. No worries tho. And yes, I will be wanting the MC'so dropping to mute the beat and send me the vocal only for a final mix. If you have two vocal takes send them separately. It'll make the mix cleaner if I can get each level right.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 2:21am
Yea it is growing pretty fast @ Rutter. If KOTAM is met with an equal response it should be very interesting.
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 7:18am
Pretty dope so far it's like a gumbo of styles an approaches
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 7:23am
Bakardi, nice drop. You did not follow the format though homie. Just try to follow the procedure so it flows well. Reply "Next" in the post then record then post the track. Thanks for the drop tho fam. Good shit. 

@ CSkiLLz. I don't know what happened to your mix. The sound is distorted. I don't know if it's an effect or something. I'm not sure. Ch3kk out the link to make sure it's supposed to sound that way. Cause it can't be used in the state it's in. 
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 7:26am
Im kicking myself for leaving my vocals so loud! I was rushing to get it up before somebody else left a verse in my spot.
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 7:34am
ah shit, my bad...just seeing this thread now...im still getting a grasp on how this site works, oh well...I will come correct next time!
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 1:31pm
You actually took someone else's spot, you need to download the file that C skills posted a few posts up, and reposition your vocals. And yes please lower the volume
CSKiLLz View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CSKiLLz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 9:18pm
Yea I noticed that if i can get it fixed does the linkwork ok because SoundCloud won't do shit for me?? And i think it's because if this tablet
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 10:18pm
it's cool @ Bakardi. CS is having some technical difficulties with his verse. I'm waiting for him to get back with me in PM. 
CSKiLLz View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CSKiLLz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 10:24pm
send me the freash link so i can try and record again
Subjekt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Subjekt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 5:12pm
can a noob get down on this? I can have a verse within a few hours
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 5:14pm
Yea homie, all welcome. 
Subjekt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Subjekt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by ch3kkgame ch3kkgame wrote:

Yea homie, all welcome. 

kool, where do I get the track from bruh?
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 5:24pm
The actual post is in audio mic. The way it works is you add a verse behind the last verse added on the song. After you are done recording. Send your track with the best muted so your vocals are in the right place to Ch3kkgame404@gmail.com. I'll do a final mix before releasing the finished project.
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2016 at 3:11pm
Awesome cypher bros this be sik. Thumbs up to them audio heads!

Lord P my fav audio head haha good shit bro. keep that shit alive.

Yow Check salute to you for running this project. I aint no audio head but will try an participate someday. In the meantime is it ok if i make cypher beats for yall?...
I just feel like contributing but i dont know how exactly
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2016 at 4:57pm
Sounds like dope shit bro. I'd be interested, send me a couple tracks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic