Author
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leave of absence.
    Posted: 25 September 2014 at 7:30pm

I will be taking a leave of absence from the site. I have literally no interest in running the site considering how much contempt I have for the site.

The site will now be run by the 3 moderators: Law, JBrenn and Exoduzt. Any problems I suggest you speak to them.

I expect this thread to fill very quickly with abuse from the whiny bitches I exposed as living up to the motto "All the Glory and Non of the Work". Do not expect me to reply, or even read your drivel.

Goodbye.

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 7:43pm
Good bye.
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 7:44pm

Clap

Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 7:44pm
I think this is for the best. Work/life can grind anyone down. Take this break and enjoy it. Hopefully everyone puts the work in and proves you wrong. Admitting your contempt was the most honest thing you've said in a while, and I'd like to think taking a break now may stop bridges being burnt down beyond repair. As it was heading that way I think.

Peace.
E.V.P. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 7-4-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote E.V.P. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 7:49pm
No the solution we all need and deserve but like Rutter said, don't make a permanent decision based on temporary feelings.

Farewell for now I suppose.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 7:52pm
Well, I hope the best comes out of this Scotty. Enjoy your break
nigerchu View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 3-6-0
Form: LLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nigerchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 7:54pm
ah shit

best of luck to you, my friend
HUNGER GAMES
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 7:58pm
Great idea, it's always a great idea to have a break when shit gets on top. Take your time and enjoy it and come back feeling refreshed.

Edited by Shankley - 25 September 2014 at 8:51pm
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 8:46pm
Goodluck man. Brenn, Exo and I will get LA running smoothly for you. Hopefully, when you come back everything will be good.
Go my Minions!

barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 9:20pm
I still like scotty even after being branded a troll. I feel like him enforcing the rules was fine. Without rules there is chaos. Imagine sports with no rules ;) anyways gl Scott. So was he the only one who could remove troll status? Lmao I be branded for ever. 
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 9:41pm
Law do you have privileges to open the battle field?
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 10:06pm
I am at work atm so it hard for me to see if I have the privledges or not. That I will check when I get home but i can't open them until it's discussed with the other mods as well, so I will be waiting for their replies in the mod forum. When everything is sorted out, I have a lot of good ideas for stuff but everyone will have to be patient and "prove Scotty wrong" and participate as a community
Go my Minions!

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by The Law The Law wrote:

I am at work atm so it hard for me to see if I have the privledges or not. That I will check when I get home but i can't open them until it's discussed with the other mods as well, so I will be waiting for their replies in the mod forum. When everything is sorted out, I have a lot of good ideas for stuff but everyone will have to be patient and "prove Scotty wrong" and participate as a community

Perfect. Thank you for your help law and mods!
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 11:39pm
Enjoy your time off Scoot, seriously.
The original comeback kid
Junior Shade View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Stats: 55-14-6
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 12:37am
Good move, enjoy the time away, I know it will help.
XLNC View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-2-3
Form: WWLWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XLNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 2:11pm
Peace Scoot....

Feel Good..
Smoothtung View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 25-8-3
Form: WWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 2:45pm
l8ter scotty, much luck to you in the real world
Imagery so vividly intrinsic you might miss it..
Though you never even had the chance to witness it
DJackalZ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: WNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DJackalZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 3:22pm
Good luck, Scott.
fuckoff View Drop Down

Stats: 27-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 11:09pm
None*

Peace out famalam
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2014 at 3:46am
on the real enjoy your time scotty!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic