Audio Mic: Like It Or Not (Album Preview)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Like It Or Not (Album Preview)
    Posted: 30 April 2017 at 3:03am
Preview for my new album I mentioned in a different thread.

D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 3:19am
I love what I'm hearing. This can be very successful commercially. You have a ear for the beats and making hits. Its effortless at this point i remember the now or never tape and i saw the potential then. Imagine if you had a push you'll be popping outchea lol. Can't wait to hear the full thing bro. That money and success beat is fire n you tamed it quite well. Keep it up..the grind never goes unnoticed for long.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 3:23am
Appreciate it bro I can't wait for everyone to hear it in full.
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 4:08am
This was amazing. I'm reminded of Logic on trap beats, or Drake with something to say. Flow is tight and the Lyrics fit the beats perfectly. I have to agree that your have a great ear for music. You have good presence of the mic and a good sense of melody. This sounds like the type of project that should do very well commercially. I wish you the best of luck in its success and I can't wait to hear the full product.
Insert something rappy here
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 9:18am
Well Mr Mission. You just got the best compliment you will ever get I think, my son likes this preview a lot.

I can't wait to hear the whole thing, so far it sounds dope. Production seems to be on point.

Edit: My son hardly likes any song he's heard in his 2.5 years of existence, he keeps asking to play this lmao
#Bananas

Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 5:42pm
@king jehu thanks man I really put a lot of work into selecting the sounds and perfecting the lyrics and flows for these songs. Some of the songs have multiple versions because of that, Switched Up, Old Ways, and Entry 4:41 all have demo versions with that have different flows and lyrics than the album version. I might put them out for y'all to hear after the album drops.

@endeavor man that melted my heart lol I'm glad your son likes it. I appreciate the support and I can't wait for you to hear the whole thing. There's a lot of substance on this project and I'm hoping everyone will take something from it and apply it to their life for the better.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic