Audio Mic: Loose Logic - Cul-De-Sac

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Loose Logic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Loose Logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loose Logic - Cul-De-Sac
    Posted: 26 November 2018 at 7:20pm
So this is something I put together for a contest that is going on, everyone has to use the same beat so no choice in that matter, but like it... just not the best mix of the highs in it..

anyway.. i will be putting together a little animated picture vid for this later but here is the audio for now.

Thought i would share it and see what ppl think.

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2018 at 11:57pm
Thought the hook was real tough. You’re super dope man and you have the ability to do multiple flows and deliveries and you allow that to shine here. Straight up professional
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2018 at 6:28pm
mmm...i enjoyed this track..

This was simply impeccable in all aspects,delivery/tone and pitch/lyrics,damn man
i enjoyed all that good shit here,it had quality stamped all over it,again LL,real Ripe
audio and when the voting comes round to nominating tracks for LA's radio,rest
assured i'm nominating your track here...RIPE JOB...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2018 at 8:58am
You’re still a beast LL this is Oph White or VTR from HHK way back in the day we used to be on that forum together and chat on aim an shit. How you been man?
Loose Logic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Loose Logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2018 at 5:54am
What's up oph! Been a long time! I been good, just working on music... working and being a dad now lol.

How about you?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic