Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
King Blood View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Blood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2006 at 5:25pm
thanks, this helped a lot Thumbs Up
I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin these
soundclick.com/motivate
Rameez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 22-40-4
Form: NWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rameez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2007 at 12:24pm
I jus read it briefly but I don't see any examples 
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
...Wicked Wit Wordplay...

Crew: The Dynasty

Stats: 44-4-2
Form: WNNWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2007 at 1:01pm
Read the whole thing man...if u want examples, go and read some battles from established members
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2007 at 6:17pm
To be fair read the first few posts afterwards... I remember examples was the first thing I intended to add but one thing led to another and I was gone you know... So uhhh I dunno what to tell you...maybe I'll add 'em, maybe not... If you read it all thoroughly enough and UNDERSTAND it examples shouldn't technically be necessary...but I understand there will be people who simply read shit, no matter how well worded, and just don't get it till they see an example... I'll see what I can do, but I'm real busy... Thanks for checkin' it out and the props, hope it helps

peace
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
LyriKiller View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-7-0
Form: LLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LyriKiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:04pm
Honestly saying, this is,perhaps, the best tutorial I ever read And a relatively complete one,""Though needs clarification about Similies & Metaphors & the difference with examples"". Lot of thanks without any rap-arrogance :D
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2013 at 3:27pm
great work Orion this is the most concise and complete tutorials and the amount of work you have put into this is staggering and it shows you care about people getting better and sharing your undoubted experience and knowledge. BIG PROPS
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Et Cetra View Drop Down

Stats: 0-6-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Et Cetra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:16pm
Helping
For the love of god please shut this site down
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:47am
8 years nek minnit still waiting for examples. Props too, this was genius. Going against the wind, terrorizing the people and clearing the air, thanks for sharing this then Orion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic