Audio Mic: Mac Prayze - Going In (ft. Zj Mission)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mac Prayze - Going In (ft. Zj Mission)
    Posted: 16 August 2018 at 7:44am
Aye y'all, here's a track I featured on with a bro from MS, I'm on the third verse at 2:15. We had a great time on it, hope y'all enjoy. Oh, and I'm not sure why it cuts off at 3:06, there's more to my verse lol but I'll have to repost when he releases it.

D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2018 at 2:16am
Lol mission has a song with young thug I'm dying!!! He dope though. Mish your voice changed again in a good way. I'm mad you copied this flow and high pitched tone. Besides that this was fire. Your improvement is clear. Take any song you're on and make it yours. Remember that
I can only fall off in space...
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2018 at 8:11am
Haha i hear you bro. I was honestly just trying to have some fun on this one, I wanted to challenge myself to go outside my comfort zone and do something different. You would never hear me rap like tha on my own track lol. I like to use features as a chance to try something new. I got some new joints that are mine I'ma share soon that are in a new direction I think y'all are gonna vibe with fr tho, thanks for peeping it bro, I'm tryna find the full version of the song that has my whole verse on it too.
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2018 at 3:13am
I'll be back for the rerelease, damn bro! You've grown a style of your own, riding that silk road of flow with confidence. You riding off his vibe was a little unexpected but you owned it, shit was noice
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2018 at 4:09pm
Appreciate that bro! Hoping to get that put up asap.
Cheeseburger Eddie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cheeseburger Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 2:44am
The best thing I've heard from you. I legitimately love this song. That style is a weapon you can wield very proficiently, I wouldn't be quick to dismiss it from ever being on one your solo songs. Mess with it and make it your own and I'm not saying adopt it as your style or anything but please keep developing it and using it. 
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2018 at 7:07am
Appreciate it bro! I got some new stuff on the way soon stepping in a new direction with my sound bro. I'm having fun with it and stepping out of my comfort zone. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic