Hip Hop Chit Chat: MAX ICE!! -- Ty Rolla (short)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Okie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-2-0
Form: LLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Okie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MAX ICE!! -- Ty Rolla (short)
    Posted: 23 May 2017 at 2:59am

Throw back verse from   Ty Rolla   

Replied to..
http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/h4ze-shooter-dizzle-diss_topic44967_page2.html
http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/the-road-to-vengeance_topic44926.html

Edited by The Law - 23 May 2017 at 1:38pm
Fuego
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 1:39pm
Fixed it. Just informing you, we don't do the mandatory links here.
Go my Minions!

D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 4:14pm
Was this really freestyled?? If so you're nice with it. If this was written it was just cool..written verses are expected to be much sharper. I think that was a flipmode beat i liked it. The flow was pretty decent. Delivery could be tighter. Besides those things i liked what i heard expecially that last bar. Decent drop
I can only fall off in space...
Cheeseburger Eddie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cheeseburger Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 4:33pm
Great atmosphere to the beat and I think you matched it very well. Great energy through out, and the flow was smooth. I liked that a lot. I think your vocals could have come through the beat a little cleaner (mixing/mastering which isn't my bag at all). 

Good track.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 6:51pm
Yeah i liked it,your presence was good i thought as to me you came off confident,you
stayed with the beat also and your overall tone was fine,the beat was decent enough,
& i feel Doom is right when he says flipmode,then on the other side of the coin,it then
sounds like a part of a beat from Xzibit's LAX,(but I'm going to go with flipmode as
that was my 1st thought on listening),plus it had a vibrant slant entow also so props,
all on all a good track that's worth the time of anyone's ear for 2 minutes...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Okie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Okie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 5:14am
YEA!P agreed vocals should of been louder (but mixed in rookie days) .. Not OFF the top-- Ty was drinking Max Ice beer the beat was goin then awhile after bam it just came togther ...  

ThnX thNX
Fuego
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 3:38pm
Pretty good shit right here bro. I fucks wit it. Flow was consistent, had a nonchalant type delivery. I always like shit like that. It's like saying " Yea nigga I got skillz, So what?" Lol, my kind of shit. All in all cool drop. I wanna hear some more shit from you tho bro. Break out the gear and record some new music and drop it. 
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 9:01pm
this was interesting, but Im assuming this isn't you based on how you posted it (what you wrote).

if you know this guy, you should tell him to join, he can get good criticism and feedback and improve lyrically. especially by reading on the text side. if you don't know this guy and its a random guy, don't post other peoples things on the audio mic part, put it somewhere else for discussion or on the "what im listening to" thread.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 5:20am
Had a fire flow on this I like the laid back delivery. Definitely some swag on this track no doubt I dig it.
Okie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Okie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2017 at 7:26am
ThnX thnX 
Fuego
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic