Author
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mayweather vs McGregor
    Posted: 20 March 2017 at 10:29pm

Edited by Neek - 20 March 2017 at 10:49pm
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 10:41pm
Come on Triz, Mayweather is gonna embarrass the guy...the only reason they are doing it is because of the potential money in it. McGregor picks up a couple of million for being the main event at UFC, he'll get 10x that for getting this L.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 10:50pm
Well McGregor will get waaaay more then a couple million. Last 2 years Conor made 40 million. Don't sleep on his money and don't sleep on his skills. I was at Mayweathers last fight in Vegas. It was a joke. Guys throw 2 punches, Floyd counters and they repeat that through the fight. Conor will turn it into a brawl and Floyd will never knock down Conor, but Conor can knock down Floyd. He's not in the prime of his career anymore. I'm telling you, it'll be waaay more competitive then you think. I'm not saying Conor will win, but it will not be lopsided at all.
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 10:50pm
Yeh gonna will get out scored or tko'd. He ain't a boxer, he doesn't have the skill, tactics or gas tank to beat him.

It's a bit of a joke really. Anything for money. Don't get me wrong it's good for those who don't really follow either sport but not a good look for either imo.
#bananas
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 10:52pm
Tre - my bad bro..went to reply and accidently erased your shit. re-send and ill update OP. my bad bro. legit.

anyway -

fights at 147. conor has the "defensive mind" that plodding forward with your hands down is the best way to "land your left"

and while Floyd has struggled with southpaws..they are leagues ahead of Conor...LEAGUES.

Maidana. Cotto. Alvarez (Saul, not Eddie)

anywhom... Remember Jordans baseball career with the white sox?
#Bananas
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 10:56pm

im pretty sure trizz hates your guts right now

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Lord Puente Lord Puente wrote:

I dont blame him.
#Bananas
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 10:57pm
Maidana Knocked Floyd down and he's slow as shit. Connor is very unorthodox which Floyd's defense is build around pure boxing techniques. Max kellerman was saying that today. I just believe Conor with nothing to lose is an even scarier Conor. He's supposed to lose, and he can go out there and slug it out with Floyd.

The hype will be unbelievable once it's Announced.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Lord Puente Lord Puente wrote:

Not sure for that reason. lol
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Trizzy Tre Trizzy Tre wrote:

slug it out with Floyd.

this aint the 90s...

Conor gonna finally fullfill his prophecy of being a lost Diaz brother while the hands up crowd booing shenanigans till that weight cut sets in after the six and in the words of Aye Verb. #Showtime.

also per Kellermen.. hes been trying to get a job at UFC before Goldberg got shitcanned. naturally he'll give hope to the MMA crowd.
#Bananas
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 11:04pm
Easy win for mayweather

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Neek Neek wrote:

Originally posted by Trizzy Tre Trizzy Tre wrote:

slug it out with Floyd.

this aint the 90s...

Conor gonna finally fullfill his prophecy of being a lost Diaz brother while the hands up crowd booing shenanigans till that weight cut sets in after the six and in the words of Aye Verb. #Showtime.

also per Kellermen.. hes been trying to get a job at UFC before Goldberg got shitcanned. naturally he'll give hope to the MMA crowd.

Well actually Max said there's zero percent chance Conor will win... Most people say an easy win, it won't be easy. EXO only said it's easy cuz he's a Raiders fan, cuz they're dumb. lol oooooohhhhhhh

But the odds are +1000 for McGregor... I like to throw a few hundred on him for a nice payday. But yes it's a hail Mary. I'm leaving for Vegas on the 29th, I'll probably place the bet there.
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 11:12pm
RN4L

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 11:12pm
anytime the line is that wild, always worth it.

afterall...anything *can* happen.
#Bananas
NBread View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NBread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 11:58pm
Everything will be different for McGregor. He'll need to learn different spacing, timing and footwork and he'll need to master it overnight to win. Plus the cardio is different.
I pray he does win. If it were even a kickboxing match here would demolish mayweather. But he'll get that money.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 12:04am
I take money may
Go my Minions!

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Neek Neek wrote:

anytime the line is that wild, always worth it.

afterall...anything *can* happen.

Exactly.

Looking forward to see it all unfold.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 12:43am
mayweather... I say it everytime and i hate it that im right everrrytime
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 1:16am
We shall see...

Also, for those that care, Anthony Johnson is going to work DC at UFC 210.

rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 1:18am
lol will be as one sided as James Toney trying to fight RC in MMA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic