Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Neek Neek wrote:

Originally posted by D.Von Doom D.Von Doom wrote:

Originally posted by SELF ACTIVATE SELF ACTIVATE wrote:

Just my opinion fam. But I think deep down everybody knows Floyd is gonna take it. Assuming this imaginary fight even takes place in real life. It'll be a circus, probably not as good as it's billed or advertised to be. But it''s probably the closet we'll ever get to realizing the classic/impossible childhood dream of Mike Tyson squaring off with Bruce Lee. This the bootleg version, but Ill happily give em a few bucks to see what will happen.

I only hear the talk of chances from mma fans. They think mma boxing is the same as pro boxing on a world class level. Mayweather is going to play around with McGregor. Conor doesnt even have a proper stance, and he telegraphs his punches. This will be a flashback of arturo gatti

bro its the same folks that said Ronda Rousey would whoop Floyd, Laila, Anne Wolfe, Cain Velasquez. same folks.

Alot of hype jobs are being compared to a 20 year champion
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 6:58pm
@Neek
Lol word. I can see it already.

@Doom
Well, we can't act like boxing wasn't built off of racism and cultural bias. so you already know what 95% of those arguments are about off the bat. Also, how else do you market a fight involving an All-Time great boxer and a great fighter that is out of his element? You gotta build the hype to sell the fight one way or another. Thus Connor suddenly becomes the internet version of Chuck Norris ... the guy that'll finally put an end to the Mayweather reign ... kind of like the last 25 boxers before him.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 7:37pm
@self accurate...
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 7:58pm
Honestly, I think Connor has a lot of respect for Floyd. He's essentially his younger UFC equivalent in terms of marketing and public persona. I also think that Mayweather actually respects and or likes Mcgregor as well. Why wouldn't he? They're almost the same person. Somewhere secretly in a multi million dollar estate they're both sipping champagne and collectively scheming how to make this fight even bigger and more profitable than it already is.
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 9:18pm
I'm glad I created this thread, lots of good conversation on the topic..

If it's going to happen in June or September like they're saying it's gotta be announced soon. Then the real hype will begin... Looking forward to the hilarious remarks from both of them. Both guys are witty when it comes to trash talking.
NBread View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NBread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 10:17pm
Speaking of Floyd saying hilarious shit.

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 10:35pm
^^lol!!

On the real pretty much what self wrote. I don't go around parading this but I did amateur boxing for the better part of my teen years mainly cuz my record was 7-5 and nothing to brag about, but Boxing is a VERY technical art. Setting up, disrupting rhythm etc, and Floyd is a master of that. While mcgregor is figuring out how to hit Floyd, money is already setting up for a leading right. But again, as self stated a boxer's chance is always present.

Edited by Sammy - 21 March 2017 at 10:44pm

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

But again, as self stated a boxer's chance is always present.

So you're sayin there's a chance!!

I read ya, I read ya...

Like one a thousand or like one in a million? lol
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Trizzy Tre Trizzy Tre wrote:

I read ya, I read ya...

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 10:51pm

Originally posted by Trizzy Tre Trizzy Tre wrote:

I read ya, I read ya...

Exactly.

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 10:59pm
Lol...

Well, Connor isn't oblivious to how to box. Honestly, he could probably be an elite boxer if he put his mind and time to it. So he definitely has a shot to surprise us all. I wouldn't completely count him out. BUT if I had my money on the books I'd go with Floyd every time in this match up. I don't see Connor doing anything Pacquiao couldn't in terms of speed, strength, or striking ability, and I couldnt imagine him getting in Floyd's head enough to distract him or throw him off his game. Thus, I have no idea (save for a random knockout or a TKO) how he's gonna win. BUT realistically you never know. Connor isn't some bum off the street. He's champion pedigree no doubt. But in this particular instance and under the circumstance they are fighting Money May should be given the pre-fight favorite and advantage all the way.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 11:31pm
Well for every $1,500 you bet on Floyd you win $100. Insane odds.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2017 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by NBread NBread wrote:

Speaking of Floyd saying hilarious shit.

49 and 0...no matter what Ya'll put. Cant down him in the ring so yall resort to this
NBread View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NBread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2017 at 7:05pm
He gets the proper respect that a wife beater is due.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2017 at 7:06pm
If i was his wife, i would get my ass whooped for the $$$$$$.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2017 at 7:09pm

Hater spotted
NBread View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NBread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2017 at 7:13pm

Hater spotted

Dick Rider in the building
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2017 at 7:20pm

Hater spotted

Dick Rider in the building

What you wanna do then? Its free smoke over here
NBread View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NBread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2017 at 7:26pm
I have no clue what that means. I'll let you know once I find it on Google
NBread View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NBread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2017 at 7:30pm
Ok I got nothing. You trying to offer free trees or fight me?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic