Author
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Medicated (Mission diss)
    Posted: 16 May 2016 at 10:01pm
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 10:30pm
they said I cant communicate!!

this shit was cool as a fan.

first like six bars, were a bit rushed.

the miami projects was dope.

chuck e cheese was hilarious.

tons of personals in this shit.

the references were dope. like the over one in particular.

you ended like a champ too. "E.…" haha.

beat wasnt my glass of water, but thats life.

the audacity shit was smooth too.

overall id say you went in fella.

#Bananas
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 10:31pm
DeadDEAD SHIT HERE

"You wonder why your dad hits you"

"miami projects"

"Home school church boy"

"shadow of your boy drake"

BOOOOM ELITE. NICE SHIT HERE
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 10:33pm
Thanks yall. Fuck Mission
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 10:37pm
Bro what the hell? We both in the den I don't get why you tryna start beef man. This was aight, some of the bars made me laugh, but not as much as the idea of you trying to take me on in a diss made me laugh lmfao. I'll have somethin for your ass just wait on it.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 11:04pm
You seem hurt. Stop bro your making me tear up
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 11:24pm
Thought this was dope. Some dope personals too. That mix tape joint was dope.
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 11:44pm
"Go ahead and hit me with that Charged Up or Summer Sixteen" that was cold E. How ever you phrased it was dope. And that Miami projects play was tough too

Oh fuck man, this was an interesting move bro. Shots fired.

Those personals in the middle of the track were nice, you shot one after the other. Once you got going the flow was on point too.

Good shit

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 11:50pm
Good looks Trizz and Beans. I appreciate it
Cheeseburger Eddie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cheeseburger Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:07am
oh shit

Took a minute, but then you fucking locked in. You legitimately had me laughing and the flow with the beat and your delivery was on point.  The freestyle line "think you're spitting with me?" had the right type of energy behind it. Awesome stuff.

For real this makes me feel like writing.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 9:37am
I liked it,it was laden with personals and directed well,in
parts it seemed forced,but you recovered well and went from
strength to strength,I do find it unusual why you would go
after a fellow crew member,but hey what do I know,all in all
this was decent..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 12:50pm
Smh, all the beef that had been going on and you two nigga decide to beef with each other? 
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:56pm
I got this edging a bit. Liked missions beat better but i liked your attack a bit better. Close one imo.

Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-0-1
Form: NWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:05pm
Elite took mission to a picnic (the "hot" record) soon as they put the blanket on the ground mission opened the basket and reached for his sandwich and elite blew his fucking brains out. I'm fucked dead 😂😭 this is INSANE! WHAT! Punch, punch, punch, knockout. This was hella tight although mission redeemed hisself with his record this is so close to call honestly Idfkkkk
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:55pm
I'm feeding this one now. Aiigh bruh.

The punches and personals were good E. You came out swinging. I'm never the one to censor beef. If niggas heated they gotta settle it. So let's break this down. 

You went for the throat here. It worked in your favor. Mish took the music approach and made a track. I'm aware of both trade offs. And they will both receive some sort of criticims. Mish has it double hard cause for some reason people on LA love to bash the homie. This is where it all has to stop though. For all you niggas, all that slick talk will be addressed. In its entirety. All that bad mouthing my Den fam is going to be delt with. You know who you are, and I don't just diss one. I believe in spreading the hate, a nigga whole crew will get it. I'll be waiting, and we can most definitely take it to the other site too. I'll kill you there as well. For the second time
 You know who you are. No more needs to be said. You gone fall back off my fam. Or I'm coming after you wide open. No play time.

You two niggas sort it out. Same thing I told Mish E. Don't make me and D VON come in here on some big brother shit and sit yall ass down.
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 11:50pm
Yo E!..This was much better than missions.  Your punches were harder and more creative.  You really stepped your flow game up to since the last time I heard you.  Altho some parts were feeling a bit rushed you did a pretty good job compared to missions drake music.  nice work

Still lol @ Lions Den always screaming Lions den and then dissing each other.

but good work E

Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 1:30am
ya opening part was nice ans 125-145 was nice but this was pretty sold overall a few bit were not two my taste but the majority of this i thought was pretty decent man, especially that section. Good shit
#bananas
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 3:48am
Bump. dropping my 2nd diss Friday. niece was born today so I haven't had the time, but its coming
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-0-1
Form: NWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2020 at 4:45pm
Yeah this mission diss track is shit! I’ll keep it a buck’
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2020 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Red-B Red-B wrote:

Yeah this mission diss track is shit! I’ll keep it a buck’

tanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic