Author
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monhly Update: Awful August
    Posted: 29 September 2017 at 12:32am
AWFUL AUGUST: The Monthly Breakdown.......
This months LA breakdown is brought to you mostly Ill advised and completely uninvited
Compliments of the Award winning "Corrupt Broadcasting Enterprise " [CBE] turning natural disasters into opportunities here @ LA, since 2011!!
So What's that even mean?
That means I'm gonna be up in this fucking joint mainly to continue the informative service this community deserves, but also to entertain myself a bit during this quiet spell!
Frontline reporting though...It always has the potential to get messy......
Free from the regular shackles of affiliation by way of carrying absolutely zero clearance or collaboration from/with any official governing bodies or circle jerkers of This domain 
Absent August can begin in all its A class Abysmal Accuracy.

WHAT EVEN HAPPENED ANYWAY?....

VOTER OF THE MONTH......
Let's start with me eh.....!Voter of the month!
Nah I just felt naked without a badge of some fashion
It's a multiple champ mentality, I don't expect many of you short of the best to be able to comprehend how that works though....
Or was it just an accident?
Either way the pillars of LA's Justice department were shaken to the very core as long time resident Judge Judy aka The Fairy godmother! Our very own Crimson of the Juice got bodied dah Fuk! Still no fucking doubt as soon as another battle actually does happen! Well that shit is a safe bet he will be the one dropping in here first
Which would be fine by me, especially if he holds his breath waiting ...lmfa...only joking, love that guy

AUGUST ACTIVITY..........
Nothing, Not a fucking thing, Noodles, Nada, Nixie, Not so much as a Neek, Nowt, Nought, Naff All, Negligible Nathan's days are Numbered, Non existent No mans land
Shall I go on.....Yes!
AUGUST EVERYBODY!!! But who wants to even talk about it?......Spume does!

BANNINGS AND WARNINGS....
Quiet month here really, especially after last months thrilling episodes "Any one else kinda wish Exo was still up in this joint?"
Jimmy Badass/Random noob did get a right royal bollocking though, and rightly so! How dare he come in here and drag up two old chyphers, can't he see we're busy!!! Kinda shit makes me mad! Cuba I would have deleted both his post too, the good for nothing scoundrel, let's hope that scared him away for good this time eh....The cunt

SPOTLIGHT....
The Spotlight! It's the GO 2 yeah, the one stop, got the lot shop right?
What's up in this joint? Bet it's banging!....Looked,.... lost that wager then!
One thing dominates and what a comedy of errors it is........Surely in need of no introduction, The endlessly chugging on juggernaut, that all engulfing goof, Cubas karmic card conversion, The Empires execution, The treacherous treatment of Tre, That bastardised hybrid we prolly gonna die with, the no style makeover hostile takeover......Ladies and gentleman I give you The Long Living Leviathan that is .......FUCKING BLOODLINES.....Oh fuck off already man!!!!
Basically a load of overcooked wank run off the rails for being a load of overcooked wank...
And I mean no disrespect to the varied artist of talent that unwittingly took part in this charade of epic proportions...There was some fantastic writing....So well done
Regardless the whole thing was obviously overindulged and had morphed into something toxic and indigestible, seems the whole site is still reeling from being affiliated with this embarrassing episode. "Any body else kinda wish Trizzy was still up in this joint?"
ROAST...
Highlight was def the roast of DizzyDays, Kinda took us back to a time not too distant when the brother was getting this level of hate without actually asking for it! 
Winner= Rutter, no stranger to winning things lately, maybe he really does know best.....
Honourable mentions went to Check G for his audio Roast and Ill S who blew the shout for over blowing the line limit
BL4 OPEN MIC KING..
The question was who should win?
The answer was Part Sammy and part who gives a shit....As of yet still no definitive on this new addition to the once popular roster of events in ALL3 previous Bloodlines events...
BL4 MAGAZINE..
Sammy Cuba collab here guys, if you haven't read this or dropped a reply don't worry about it because neither did 99.9% of the board, basically a disaster, fortunately for those guys it was dropped 31st July so I'm not gonna mention it... ooops...
Bloodlines, Deaded, no doubt this has been blamed on the lack of voter participation, and has nothing to bo with the Law going awol at a critical time for the god knows how many times
Ps...Hip Hop never needed the Law before but here it's the be all and end all, ....How embarrassing 

GENERAL BOARD..
11th August 
Crimson said BL4 it's your tournament!
The begging starts..pretty much only Cuba replied, probably because when Crim said "its you tournament " everyone thought he was talking directly to cube by way of subtle insults..
Ps this no hate on the juicer, I know he owes it for the love....
20th August
Cuba asked what's it gonna take to get you guy to vote?
Borderline begging and empty threats seen the guy almost self pink card himself, but no such luck because he has been spotted recently playing the Corrupted wish game....
Of course some of us realise he's been playing that for a lot longer than its recent revival....
Only other thing worth mentioning on this is the ILL TAPES....
Dope idea here but obviously old heads wanna get in on the act so apparently Jehu the beat miester and superior member of countless years had been talking about doing this with Neek recently! And they say talk is cheap....Thunder stolen but still looking forward to a Jehu beat....one day...

SUGGS COMS AND PROBS...
Big dog Orion comes through
With a dope piece of writing for the new generation? No
With some informative feedback for the new generation? No
With some half brained bullshit chat that has no mileage? Yes
What was his fly by night contribution worth? Not much but at least we know he still exists....REALLY ? Surely some fuck has control of his account, REALLY why even bother 
Let's hope the real O comes thru one day....

Obviously if this was the real Orion and Jehu input then all I can say is props for being so loyal to your boys and honestly thanks for nothing....

AUDIO MIC
Yeah we have a new champ
But forgot his name ain't seen him repping since his victorious moment...lol
Best rep on that front in August was DTK., Loads of work to see if anyone gives a shit check hiis elevation out
OPEN MIC
I'll scripts and dizzy pretty much keeping that floating, as always strong drops from those guys if anyone bothered

September......Not looking any better ATM maybe we can change that

So calling on the better half of the community to step up now and remedy this shit
One love...
SPUME

And that's a rap
Anyone with something to add to this please come through 
Otherwise let me know if this work had any value

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2017 at 10:04am
Nice write up here Spume you should do more of these,i found this to be witty and
entertaining,yeah the place is quite at the moment but there is a lot going off world
wide at this point,I'm confident it'll pick up soon though,and on the reali think you
summed up August pretty well overall,thanks for taking the time and effort to do this,
i at least appreciate it,and thanks for the love bro..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2017 at 10:42am
My fucking God Spume you legend, you missed your call as a tabloid writer
The original comeback kid
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2017 at 12:33pm
You're a loser, it's dead because I have other priorities and responsibilities. I stepped up and people didn't respond and step up to make it work. You guys made the choice with your collective inaction.

But yeah, nice work making this funny post. Let's see how long you stick with this campaign. I'll put 100 on you not getting to 10% of my tenure with 1% of the output.
Dntplywelwitothers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dntplywelwitothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2017 at 5:51pm
Thanks for this Spume. Ive actually been reading and feeding lots of shit especially DTK's shit, and I see he even took some advice with the switching up of his rhyme scheme...it came out dope btw..... I see the elevation....but not ONCE did he actually thank me.... so fuck him... I'm not feeding the new post. All I see is him posting MORE shit with no feed on ANYTHING else...that kinda activity seems kinda one sided and selfish....I'm not even posting my own shit... just feeding. That's why this place is stagnant as fuck...I seen CHAIN dropping feed and fire... so imma check that out, but yeah Spume, this has been an entertaining read.
"My name has the most shout outs in the history of rap...."
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2017 at 6:58pm
Easy broseph, I'm not on this site consistent enough to thank everyone that feeds my work. I go through spurts of activity but i always try to thank people for feeding when I'm around. I do appreciate your feedback and I certainly don't want you to get it twisted, but you need to lighten the fuck up on that "fuck him he didnt say thanks" bullshit.
The original comeback kid
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2017 at 2:49pm
Props spume cheers for the read.
#bananas
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2017 at 12:46pm
How much education have you been through? 
Go my Minions!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic