Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Crew (Sign-up)
    Posted: 15 December 2015 at 10:12am
I'm nearing the 500 post mark and I'm looking to start a crew (called the "4th Reich" - or Fourth).

I'm willing to take anyone with at least decent rap skills (audio and/or text) and who has a respectable attitude.

Drop in and I can add you or however it works when I create the crew.
Faggot
Jason View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 10:19am
Count me in.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 10:38am
Alright cool you're in.. Anyone else?
Faggot
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 1:19pm
Huh? Aren't you already ina crew??
Faggot
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 3:07pm
I'd prefer it if people who were already in a crew didn't jump around too much (unless we are talking about merging crews) as a crew is like the open mic board or battlefield. Everyone needs to invest in it for it to work to its full potential. If you're looking to crew hop I'd encourage you to put that energy into helping your other crew members develop.

If you're struggling please speak to one of the admin or Senior members of the site for guidance before making the jump.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 3:08pm
P.S. very supportive of you making a crew RD, think it's a great idea...I recommend a similar thing to AA so he might be one to look to recruit.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 3:15pm
Seems like a few active heads are interested. I will join defo but under certain conditions. I want to help you guys and crew collabs is a must. Also, we should be working on elevating and creating a dynamic crew with people doing what they do best. So count me in and if you guys have any questions. Hit me up
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by daydizzle89 daydizzle89 wrote:

Seems like a few active heads are interested. I will join defo but under certain conditions. I want to help you guys and crew collabs is a must. Also, we should be working on elevating and creating a dynamic crew with people doing what they do best. So count me in and if you guys have any questions. Hit me up

Always interested to collab. Yo if you want you can be a co-leader. You seem to know a good deal andhave gr8 ideas, so I'll be more than pleased to have you as a co-leader..
Faggot
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

P.S. very supportive of you making a crew RD, think it's a great idea...I recommend a similar thing to AA so he might be one to look to recruit.

What did AA do? Looking through the forums and couldn't findanything??
Faggot
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 3:38pm
Being a co-leader? Nah, this is your crew brotha. Ill just help as much as I can. Ill see if others are willing to give this a shot
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 3:41pm
A'ight ok..

Now all I gotta do is spam the shit outta this site to get to 500 post quickly..

447 points now,just53 to go..

Nah I'm kidding!

And is the 4th/ or Fourth Reich a good name?
Faggot
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 3:49pm
Like 4th Reich
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 3:57pm
The name sounds a bit hitlerish
#bananas
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by The Rap Daemon The Rap Daemon wrote:

Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

What did AA do? Looking through the forums and couldn't findanything??

He didn't do anything...it was during one of his moans about something silly.

He has good activity, just needs a bit of direction about how to channel it. I find those type of people often have the best ability to elevate rapidly, provided the focus is correct.

Got to have an attitude to learn.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Rutter knows best Rutter knows best wrote:

The name sounds a bit hitlerish

Don't be using up the ammunition here!!
alicewonder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 2-1-2
Form: WWLNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alicewonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by DjFlame DjFlame wrote:

You know what?

If I'm accepted, then fuck it. I'll back this a hundred.

If I'm not mistaken, we are in a crew together (along with Storm Shadow)..
Sky Scrapur was the former leader and he appointed me to carry it on, but obviously, I wasn't that active recently. If you want to, you can be in the leading role, if you're willing to support your other two members, that is. I somehow understand that you'd like to switch since we didn't really function as a "crew", though. 
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 5:08pm
Being in a crew is a process not an end solution. Think you need to set some boundaries and commitments as a collective.

1. Minimum standards (E.g. review each others open mics and give good quality feedback), bouncing ideas off each other.

2. Setting goals or collective aspirations (we want to improve as writers, we want to be seen as a good crew, we want to attract new members)

3. Having good lines of communicaton...However you want to manage that.

If you do those 3 things you will have a crew that works.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2015 at 11:28pm
Anymore sign-ups?
Faggot
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2015 at 3:20am
rap daemon, daydizzle, and djflame?? thats a good start for a crew. Hit me up if you guys need advice, whatever
+Sick-Witted+
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2015 at 7:08am
Just to comment on Cuba's post about me, I'm still trying to find myself before I join a crew. I'd have to have a good relationship with the crew members prior to joining anyway, but if a door is open for me Daemon I might get my foot in early next year.

*edit*

About the crew name, I'm very conflicted about it. I don't want to really be labelled with something that has a terrible image around it, but I've always loved the word "reich"...anyway that's irrelevant if I don't join - just my 2 cents on the name.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic