Author
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Forums - Cypher Games + Emcee Lounge
    Posted: 03 July 2014 at 10:54am

So I've decided to split out from Open Mic the 'games' such as Diss The Person Above You, to it's own forum, Cypher Games.

The idea being Open Mic's will be more for the one off topicals and Cypher Games will have the never ending back an forths that anyone can join into.

It's open for members to post new games or cyphers, so if you have any dope idea's feel free to share them.

Edited by Scotty32 - 03 July 2014 at 2:30pm
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 12:38pm
Sounds awesome. 

Go my Minions!

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 2:32pm
Law, I've moved yours to the new forum.

I've also setup a new forum called Emcee Lounge, which is a long the lines of Hip Hop Chat but site based. So basically topics such as SS's open challenge, setting up collabs or discussing who's the best.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic