Introductions: New Member !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EricB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote EricB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member !!!
    Posted: 16 September 2018 at 12:34am
Whats going on everyone.....

Basically where I am at right now its 1:22 am, and I just so happened to be surfing the web looking for a battle rap forum.
I setup my account on my iphone, so when I wake up tomorow I’ll open the forum up on my laptop for the first time.

I used to be part of a bunch of battle rap forums when I was younger. Now that more then ten years has past since i been on any forum of any kind, so I’m quite happy to be here :)

I kinda read the rules and how to strat off here, so we’ll see what happens.

P.S when i wake up i have to BBQ a bunch of chicken and food so I’ll be going through the forum and reading posts then

What else can i say about myself...well its late now and I’m not sleepy, so I’m gonna try to close my eyes for now

Hit me up with a reply if u like

EricB

D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2018 at 12:35am
Welcome!Eric B and rakim!
I can only fall off in space...
EricB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote EricB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2018 at 12:45am
Lol thanks

You definitly understood where my name comes from....haven’t heard a song drom them in a while. I think they might be planning a tour...not sure though
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2018 at 12:55am
dave inkjet finna mint
RosenBoss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-2-0
Form: LL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RosenBoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2018 at 1:03am
Welcome! I myself haven't been part of a battle forum for over 10 years and joined a couple weeks ago. First impressions have been good. Looking forward to seeing your drops.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2018 at 1:15am
Welcome to LA,feed others and well make sure you get 'Paid In Full' in return.....peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2018 at 2:04am
What’s up, welcome to LA
Gunplay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gunplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2018 at 3:49am
Welcome.

What forums were you on previously
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2018 at 5:20am
dave, please tell me this isnt you!!

EricB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote EricB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2018 at 11:03am
Not sure who Dave is but I'm not him

I used to be on a forum called thugmentality, thelyricalleauge, classicill, and good ol youtube rapper hahah

Used to sed reddit back in the day and also tumblr

Most of the forums I listed don't exist anymore, but i'm glad to be here seems like a cool place

Thanks for the replies everyone
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic