Introductions: New to the site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
superdavek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote superdavek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to the site
    Posted: 22 September 2014 at 10:54am
Hi, I'm Dave, from the north east of England. I'm not really into battle rap, I'm chilled out nowadays so can't really do it but I like writing.
I have about 40 complete lyrics and I really like about 10 of them. I don't want to be a performer but I want to hear them to a beat.
I started a project last month and have lined up 18 beats for 18 of my lyrics. All the beats are secured for use on the project. I have joined this site mainly to look for MCs who would want to perform my lyrics for me against the  corresponding  beats. My  lyrics and beats and financial details   of the project can be found at   http://www.superdavek.com/the-project.html If you have any questions about the project or want to take part, please contact me at specialk2323@hotmail.co.uk Here is the first track from the album, it's 85% complete. I'm looking for this sort of sound, if you feel you can replicate it or do better, please consider taking part:  https://soundcloud.com/superdavek23/gus-house-of-mirrors-beats-by-mac-productionz-lyrics-by-superdavek 

Thanks Dave
Junior Shade View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 55-14-6
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2014 at 4:33pm
Welcome, enjoy the site and follow the rules!
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2014 at 4:37pm
Welcome Brothaman, like JS said. Read the rules and stay active.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic