Author
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Lights
    Posted: 03 December 2016 at 12:48am

New single! This is a track off of my most recent album, MADE. enjoy

Gametime Entertainment
afterdeath View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2016 at 3:30pm
The change in charater from rae sremmurd to TI and back kinda threw me off
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2016 at 3:50pm
...what?
afterdeath View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2016 at 5:06pm

I loved the delivery it was smooth ass hell. But your persona switched. The actual accents in your voice changed from one to a different kind like T.I. swagger in his rapps to a rea summudr style delivery or persona.

Being a hip-hop and music junky I can plainly see where your not being yourself but imitating somoene else.

Alot of life and music is about becomeing a better you and find your true innerself and voice. 

The content was good, I I connected. The beat was sweet ass hell and catchy.

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2016 at 5:33pm
Well i can assure you i dont listen to TI or Rae Sremmurd so theres definitely neither of those influence there, it was purely just me trying to put a hype track on the album

Thanks for the feedback
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2016 at 3:23am
The production is fire, bro. Both the beat and the mixing. Pure quality.

The lyrics are dope too. I actually like how you switched your delivery up and shifted between schemes. As for the hook...I think it works here. Definitely a song I could get hype to or listen to while working out (pause). Anyway, good shit, E.

Peace...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic