Author
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Wonder feat MalarKey
    Posted: 09 December 2017 at 5:22pm

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-vocalist-verses/no-wonder-feat-malarkey

and thats that bozo. bodied you three times..and this is for trying to get brave. stay in your lane. kthxbye.
#Bananas
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2017 at 5:36pm
Bunch of played lines with another "feature" from me Ouch maybe third times the charm?
The original comeback kid
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2017 at 5:51pm
That's a big 3-0 in yall dispute smh lol

The imitation was spot on with his random banter in his lyrics lol
Besides that you wild on him with the bust scheme and the contradiction that is him made this shit shine. All facts no reaches dope ass drop

And dress say it aint true...your "homie fucked your bitch?? You lose at life period 🤣
I can only fall off in space...
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2017 at 5:58pm
Doom I understand that your whole "career" has been a big ol circle jerk but please try to keep the slurping sounds down when you're dick ridingLOL
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2017 at 9:48pm
I wonder if there is any more lyrical "gibberish" you'll be sending my way. 🤔 I am acknowledged for my prowess in audio...but YOU not so much....youve done nothing in audio worth remembering besides getting bodied in audio mic and in audio battles...and oh you never answered the question about your homie? Is it true? Did your baby mother give up the cheeks???
I can only fall off in space...
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2017 at 11:25pm
Lol you guys are hilarious, it's a real life circle jerk live in action and y'all are hype about it. So who's discussed your "prowess" in this audio world? Was it recognized when you ran away from the audio belt and ducked me every time I dissed you? I legit ghosted you off this site for months now that you found your better half you've grown a pair? Yeeeaaahhh, not buying it..as per the question about my wife is that supposed to be something I get upset about? a couple randoms on a forum toss out a lie and push it around like it's gospel.

Y'all out here looking like Starsky and Gut (Neek I know you're a happy meal totin mother fucker, I remember that piece from J5..what was it called? "Smoking a fatty"?) Anyways let's keep things rolling here y'all are killing it
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2017 at 11:44pm
thats alot of typing for someone unbothered tho.

"remember when J left your flows dead...
you need to retire like cars without their tread" - MalarKey

what does flows dead mean? I await the thesis.
#Bananas
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2017 at 11:56pm
Damn Neek why you be on it like that,Well seems the dude DTK getting it from
various angles of late,I don't know the story with you,i do with Doom though,an-
yways as a neutral i liked this,quite blunt and well directed i must say,the cheap
suite line made me chuckle,in fact from the go this was a continuous stream
of disses,and the tone in which you spat this was just pure mocking,i do feel
however that he'll be repaying you with the same politeness,so be ready me
thinks,all in all I liked the subtle tongue in cheek approach,it worked real well
here,enjoyable track.

And just a word of caution (Doom/DTK) remember the ruling about off site
personals,if I catch any in any forth coming exchanges I will deal with it,here
it was a question,which is fair enough, just don't be using that shit against him
on a track pls...

Edited by Crimson Juice - 10 December 2017 at 12:07am
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic