Author
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nothing but The Truth [LOL]
    Posted: 07 October 2015 at 8:30pm

Simply pick a random active L.A User or a famous rap artist and give your honest thoughts about them. Remember this ain't The Fuck Y'all, your thoughts can be positive too.

Le go!
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 8:33pm
Don't limit it to users or rappers...any truth goes.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

Don't limit it to users or rappers...any truth goes.

Yall "heard" it folks anything goes
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 10:43pm
Pink slips aren't enforced on this site (that's actually true)

Heat Wave has moved painfully slowly.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 10:46pm
Daemon and Sky need to stop moaning about the Fuck Y'all section.
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 10:49pm
the chat room will be good
#bananas
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 10:58pm

I'm not bothered wth the FY forum. I just don't see the reason why it was locked in the first place. Bullshit posts and/or member abuse?? Anyway, don't answer that one if you really don't want to.. I've just never understood why, but it's not like I must know or whatever..

Faggot
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 11:50pm
^ Those posts aren't truths.

Can we stick to the ethos of the thread please guys? Thanks.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by The Rap Daemon The Rap Daemon wrote:

I'm not bothered wth the FY forum. I just don't see the reason why it was locked in the first place. Bullshit posts and/or member abuse?? Anyway, don't answer that one if you really don't want to.. I've just never understood why, but it's not like I must know or whatever..

The truth = bullshit, whining, paragraph posts are not fun, productive and they don't add anything to the site. The ethos of the site should be if you have a problem with someone deal with it via creativity (open mic, battle call out).

Without wanting to get too SS about it, the essence of HipHop is the battle. People weren't battling, they were being e-thugs and that's not something we want to support as a site.

Second truth = this thread isn't for debates, it's for truths. Let's have fun and not arguments
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 11:55pm
Anyway, sorry, I'm leading myself astray here.. Thoughts about a member/famous rapper?

Nicki Minaj -- downright annoying with her voice and nrmally always wack lyrics
Faggot
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2015 at 12:05am
I used to dig Lil Wayne when he started also Drake but now they annoy the shit outta me. What's up with these rappers? They start determined giving it their all and suddenly it's alotta bullshit!
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2015 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Sky Scrapur Sky Scrapur wrote:

I used to dig Lil Wayne when he started also Drake but now they annoy the shit outta me. What's up with these rappers? They start determined giving it their all and suddenly it's alotta bullshit!

"Hot Nigga" and "Fingers Hurting" doe.. Somehow I love 'em
Faggot
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2015 at 1:36pm
This thread is not an open invitation to say any idiotic thing that enters your head. Site rules still apply.
King Soul View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2015 at 8:31pm
This site would be more active if it weren't for the strict ruling.
Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2015 at 8:45pm
Active like a mainstream Weatherspoons on a Friday night. Full of annoying assholes. I like to see L.A as a classy joint. Quality over Quantity.
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2015 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by King Soul King Soul wrote:

This site would be more active if it weren't for the strict ruling.

So you believe in empty threats and people running rampant trashing the place for others?

The site is here for everyone, not just you. Try thinking about others for once and things might improve for you.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2015 at 9:39pm
"If we want to reach real peace in this world, we should start educating chilldren"

-Mahatma Gandhi-

Now that's the truth.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 5:58pm
I think there is something seriously wrong with The Rap Deamon. He strikes me as the sort of guy that when he is handed bans for being an irratating dumb ass, it would actually ruin his day in real life and go whine to his mummy how mean everyone on this gangstah website is being unfair to him. That's the truth..

Edited by Mitch.Wagwaan - 09 October 2015 at 6:03pm
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 6:03pm
Lol XD..

I wasn't complaining (intentionally).. Just wanted to understand what I had done wrong, so I could work on not doing it again.. But whatever, it's your opinion..

To be, "truthful", about myself?? I'm the sorta guy who likes to know what he's being banned for.
Obviously, I was tagged for a reason, but I'd like to know that reason so I can change my approach on that and strive toavoid doing that wrongdoing.. That's the truth rifht there
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 6:17pm
The troll tag is not a ban.

It is used differently to bans, for different reasons.

It is generally for attitude based reasons.

There is a help page for it that answers all of your questions. If you continue to go on about this I will simply ban you for a month and forget all about it! Truth.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic