Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2018 at 12:17pm
ruttz. Dont you get loud limpy
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 3:03pm
So smooth aye...discuss.
#bananas
Smoothtung View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 25-8-3
Form: WWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 3:08pm
Wattup
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 3:12pm
That concept is mine. And its ok to refine your bars. This whole site is essentially a notepad. It's meant to refine and develope. Its not like I copy and pasted an entire piece of mine. I recalled a couple of my favorite concepts and tried to make them better. Then I went on and built off that with 100% new material. You could not convince me in a hundred years that I'm the only cat on this site that occasionally uses old ideas.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 3:21pm
All my concepts are from 2020 and later sorry can't agree there.

Sorry though smooth this was more a que to hear others opinions on the matter.

#bananas
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 3:27pm
I'll give my honest opinion if someone bothers to post up the lines bitten\recycled vs what he posted
I was accused of biting once because I utilized a concept that was used before, its a grey area sometimes, other times its not.. 
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 3:28pm
http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/bae-ridley-squat-vs-smoothtung_topic46190.html
#bananas
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 3:29pm
I got master degree burns 
After a heatstroke of genius

+  

Recycling is not a good look

I have posted old verses, but i put a disclaimer in there saying "this is an old verse" so shit like this dont happen. 

but in a battle, i will not just go grab an old verse and modify it. thats just lazy. oh, and biting is pretty lazy too

you and this kid Dagel i know should hang out one day. 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Rutter knows best Rutter knows best wrote:

All my concepts are from 2020 and later sorry can't agree there.

Pretty dope line
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 4:05pm
You recycled the same verse twice on this site alone. Then, used it in a battle, making it three times. "Refined", it's word for word. Maybe I'm from the school of thought where recycling is frowned upon in battles. I thought it went without saying that "no recycling/no biting" was universal. This just shows you were too lazy to come up with something new and/or simply just couldn't. It shows a lack of respect to your opponent and to us as a community. 

Also, you have a bitten line in the verse.

Also, you went above 16 lines. 

All of which are means of disqualification.  
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by rhetorical rhetorical wrote:

I got master degree burns 
After a heatstroke of genius

+  

Recycling is not a good look

I have posted old verses, but i put a disclaimer in there saying "this is an old verse" so shit like this dont happen. 

but in a battle, i will not just go grab an old verse and modify it. thats just lazy. oh, and biting is pretty lazy too

you and this kid Dagel i know should hang out one day. 

Lmao
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 4:20pm
It's 16 lines, I format my verses to accentuate the pauses where I want them. And it aint word for word, after refining, the key words were different making a different meaning. The next 8-9 lines are completely brand new. Also i originally started writing this for a regular open Mic drop.

And the line isn't bitten bruh
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Smoothtung Smoothtung wrote:

It's 16 lines, I format my verses to accentuate the pauses where I want them. And it aint word for word, after refining, the key words were different making a different meaning. The next 8-9 lines are completely brand new. Also i originally started writing this for a regular open Mic drop.

And the line isn't bitten bruh

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 4:26pm
Think of this as an intervention smooth. This is where friends and family get to let you how your biting addiction has hurt and effected them.
#bananas
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 4:28pm
Yea aight guys
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 4:33pm

Think of this as an intervention smooth. This is where friends and family get to let you how your biting addiction has hurt and effected them.

We gonna have one for you and give you the strength to go see a doctor
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by daydizzle89 daydizzle89 wrote:

We gonna have one for you and give you the strength to go see a doctor

What's the worst that can happen.
#bananas
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Smoothtung Smoothtung wrote:

Yea aight guys

I'll tell you how it makes me feel... It makes me feel like I can't trust you, as an extension it makes me think the worst of people. It's contagious, it's make me doubt other people. Next minute I'm reading a a dizz line about anal flows ...like is that a rakim line, is that jay electronica...then I have to remind myself...no that's hot garbage, no one else would of wrote that.

There's a ripple effect smooth.
#bananas
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 5:39pm
I think everyone forget the purpose of sammy thread, and that’s not fair to sammy.

On behalf of everyone here....

FUCK YOU SMOOTH
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 5:47pm
It's what Sammy would of wanted though.
#bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic