General Board: Outside of writing / rapping . . .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2018 at 5:02pm
im going to go test drive one of these later this week. . . 

if i end up buying one, i may make a youtube channel surrounding it. . basically recording all my trips and any modifications 
XcesE5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XcesE5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2018 at 11:14pm
Gaming
Electronic Festivals
- Work xD

Ain't got a shit ton of free time aside from it.

Write whenever I get the itch.
Rude View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 2-2-0
Form: LWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2018 at 5:00am
Wow just decided to check back in here and you guys are all into some interesting stuff. 

I do small arts & crafts stuff, usually for gifts (dreamcatchers, gift baskets etc) 
https://goo.gl/photos/naEuZ27SsxRU4uuZA

(most ppl think that black/red dreamcatcher was bought at a store - the tag is from the piece I put in the center, I started with a roll of string and a metal ring)

I used to do short films but work/distance with my filming partners have long since made that almost impossible.

Sometimes I build props/effects for other independent film-makers. (not as cool as the ones on face off though) 

I paint when I can find the time/motivation (usually if I am doing something artsy - its a for a gift) I like giving ppl unique things. I.E. I painted a neon roaring lion for my sister bc she put blacklights throughout her apt. and made her a blacklight christmas tree complete with neon ornaments.

Mostly when I am not working - I am a sponge soaking up all of the pop-culture I can between music/movies/tv/books.

Hiking is cool, though not as many places to do that where I currently live. Laser tag is fun when I can get enough ppl to go. They just built an amusement part not too far from where I live now so might start checking that out soon. Also I don't care how grown I am - if there is a blow up bouncy house or slide - bet money I am on it.

I'm currently planning out making a chess table to accommodate my DC Chess set that I bought  piece by piece a few years back -I wanna put it out on display but not without making a custom table that is 1. sturdy (pieces were $16 each back when they came out and I'm not sure if/when they will stop making them -driving the prices up) 2. can be protected ( I have many nieces/nephews, I'd hate to kick a kid over my chess set) 

I had almost collected all of the batman set I was missing 4 pieces and they were rare to find most being $50+ each and I didn't wanna sink another $200+ into it, so I sold it (got all my money back so it wasn't a loss) I had to cut myself off from ordering the rest of the chess sets (as there is an Avengers, X-Men and at least a 3rd DC one - I stopped checking in on the after that) - I am an OCD collector if I don't check myself.

The table is probably gonna be a significant task as the pieces are about 3-4 inches in diameter and I want to make an inlay with individual tiles and other decorations. 

Edited by Rude - 02 July 2018 at 5:11am
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2018 at 7:20pm
^ thats dope rude
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic